IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - An Inquiry  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

An Inquiry

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adventurematt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: An Inquiry
    Posted: 02 July 2011 at 7:08pm
Greetings, and Peace to You:

My name is Matthieu. I grew up in French Louisiana, as a Catholic Christian. I apologise for speaking so frankly, but lately, I have felt that Islam is the true religion. I believe that I have felt the call of Allah in my soul and in my heart. I was wondering if there is a way that I might speak to an Imam, to talk about my situation. I thank you for your advice.

Peace,
Matthieu
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2011 at 12:29am
Peace,

Welcome to Islamicity. Hope any of the brothers would direct you soon, insha Allah

Stay active at the forums of Islamicity
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2011 at 7:30pm

What city are you residing?  We can give you the location of several Islamic centers in your area.  Or, if you have a general questions board members can comment.

aminanima View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aminanima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2011 at 10:57pm
This video is good, this man was born and raised in south Carolina by his grandparents who where traditional conservative christians. Maybe it can help you God willing. I hope that you already got help. May Allah guide you to find peace and the right path, amin!

Edited by aminanima - 13 July 2011 at 10:58pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic