IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - To Hell With Muslim Terrorism  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

To Hell With Muslim Terrorism

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 8:02pm

Bismillah

When you conveniently blame Muslims for every terrorits attack, i do not see the reason why you should prevent me from believeing that the Church is responsible for the acts of secular nations who "happen" to be majority Christian... especially when they openly call their missions "Crusades" and launch them with religious ceremonies.  

So please, with your global godlessness, unbelieving gay bishops and ministerial paedophiles i advise you to take a step back and not tell me of the Christians that Islam referred to as monotheist believers in Allah or of Islam's tolerance.  

I am not an Iraqi, not qualified to deal with the subject in length and out of my own personal experience, therefore not in the position to propose localised solution to Iraq and Afghanistan...and Darfour. Although my first step would undoubtedly be sending invaders to where they belong...  

Edited by MOCKBA
MOCKBA
nico View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2005 at 11:02am

MOCKBA

Really as a Westerner I have very option but to laugh at the rationale you use Mockba, this is the typical ignorant mishmash of a so called argument. Typical extremist, Wahhabi Qutbist Muslims use against the West thinking they are smart. Chances are you know little to nothing about Western thought, and practice and get your little ques from the biased media. Let�s see what the comedian says today:

When you conveniently blame Muslims for every terrorits attack,

Excuse me what nonsense did u say here? Point to me where I have personally said that all terrorist attacks are carried out by Muslims? Let me guess you think that the terrorist attacks against the West were done by Mossad with CIA help? I even heard Muslims say that the Italian Mafia also helped in the attacks. What these Muslims are doing is showing the decline of a once great society, when a civilization has to resort to conspiracy theories it�s a sign of major societal collapse. You know the Germans (especially the youth) blamed their decline after WWI on the Jews, and their �gentile slaves� in London, Paris, Washington and guess who came from those ashes, Hitler. Some Muslims today seem to take their ques from the Germans of the past. At least the Germans could actually do real harm to people�that�s the difference.  

i do not see the reason why you should prevent me from believeing that the Church is responsible for the acts of secular nations who "happen" to be majority Christian... especially when they openly call their missions "Crusades" and launch them with religious ceremonies.  

Is your ignorance of the West and Christianity this deep? It would be like a Zionist saying that Islam is responsible for terrorism. Wahhabi Muslims and Zionists are the same in many respects, they use the same tired logic of character assassination and they know little about their �enemy� apart from what they have been spoon fed as a child. The Church is responsible for what the Church does and sanctions, it is not responsible for the acts of all Catholics if it were then the individual would shoulder no responsibility (but then again your simplistic view of my religion doesn�t factor that in). About Bush saying it�s a Crusade, I was shocked as a Christian that he would use such a term. Secondly he is not a Catholic so the Church cannot do anything against him. Thirdly if the Church was part of this �war on Islam� nonsense then why would it have opposed the Iraq War? If you have a problem with Christians it should be messianic Baptists in the Southern United States, I am afraid of them they are our own Wahhabi�s. Here�s a further explanation of the world for you:

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2091& ; ;PN=1

So please, with your global godlessness, unbelieving gay bishops and ministerial paedophiles i advise you to take a step back and not tell me of the Christians that Islam referred to as monotheist believers in Allah or of Islam's tolerance.

Oh the hypocrisy of a Muslim talking about �homosexual� religious individuals, Caliphs were known to have sex with young boys as well and men. Here�s an example of �homosexual� love in ancient Islam:

http://www.androphile.org/preview/Library/Mythology/Arabian/ AbuNuwas/img/Dervisholdman.jpg

Quote Description:

Riza i-Abbasi

Sheykh Propositioning Youth

Old man waggles tongue
and makes a suggestive gesture
to an interested youth.

Isfahan, Iran,
Safavid Dynasty, ca. 1605 

There�s lots more of male-male love in Islam, so don�t even dare come to me and try to plaster something that your religion tolerated. Secondly unbelieving bishop is a contraction (wouldn�t a imam calling for murder make him a unbeliever as well); thirdly �homosexuality� cannot be considered a sin in Christianity as Jesus never spoke of it, and the main motive of Christianity is love not exclusion. As stated by a Christian theologian:

Quote Jacob Milgrom in his magisterial commentaries on Leviticus25 has suggested that the �literal�

meaning of the Levitical prohibitions is not a prohibition on all homosexual activities. Reading the

text �literally� he points out the following: the prohibition applies only to ancient Israelites, or to

inhabitants of Israel, it applies only to anal intercourse, it applies only to men, not women, and it

may only apply to sex between men of the same kinship connections that is prohibited for

heterosexual relations.

So Christians are exempt from any condemnation in the Bible of �homosexuality�. Sorry if my religious interpretation isn�t as simple as yours�

Although my first step would undoubtedly be sending invaders to where they belong...  

That�s fine as long as you don�t declare fake Jihad�s�

Edited by nico
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2005 at 4:32pm

Bismillah

Arguing with you is disgusting. Even if there were incidents of ill-behaviour amongst people calling themselves Muslims... Islam never approved it rather continues to detest it. Yes there are homosexuals among Arabs, Persians, Malays... and Islam abhores them all. Unlike today's Church, though you find an escape route through its fragmented passages and opinions "i am Catholic, she is Baptist, they are protestants and so on". They have all forgotten God and become mere cross-worshippers, and not Christians anymore.

As a westener you may continue laughing... mind though, that your laugh is not the last. I have no problem with you putting your lables on me and calling me some Wahhabi, Qutubi and trying to attribute to me your notion of false Jihad... quite typical of westeners. You refuse to see what is clear and obvious yet buy the most fake conspiracy theory of the day... the WMD (Want More Dead?) by Bush & Co. Still, laughing? Bravo!

Your attitude and response just says it all... yet, once again I allowed myself respond to your blabber. I paticularly like that "thinking they are smart" tail... classic of immature sore losers.

Adios!

Originally posted by nico nico wrote:

Really as a Westerner I have very option but to laugh at the rationale you use Mockba, this is the typical ignorant mishmash of a so called argument. Typical extremist, Wahhabi Qutbist Muslims use against the West thinking they are smart.

Edited by MOCKBA
MOCKBA
nico View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 12:06pm

Arguing with you is disgusting.

The truth hurts doesn�t it? Nothing I said is disgusting, nothing I said is insulting, those are your connotations of what I wrote not what was objectively written. So please explain to us what is �so disgusting�?

Even if there were incidents of ill-behaviour amongst people calling themselves Muslims... Islam never approved it rather continues to detest it.

Islam did what Christianity does tolerate it, it has been noted that Islam was the most tolerant of homosexuality in the period prior to the renaissance and enlightenment of the West. In Islam sex with boys is seem as ok as the boy is not a man and thus not really homosexual:

Quote The Mamlukes (ruling medieval Egypt) indulged in pederasty with boys from the Central Asian steppes (Murray; Greenberg)[41]. In medieval Southwestern Asia, the Mamluk[e]s of the sultanate governments were forbidden to have sex with females but commonly had boys as sexual partners. The adult Mamluk would educate his boy apprentice (cf. Hardman, 1990; Williams, 1998, 2000)[42]. Persia for centuries was especially renowned for its boy-brothels. Until the later half of the 20th century, it was "still an easy matter to find child prostitutes in the Middle and Far East" (Benjamin and Masters, 1964:p162[43];

I laugh at you for your ignorance of your own culture, and you come to us and say �look at your priests� with priests its isolated incidents, we don�t have �boy brothels� in the West like you have in your virtuous �Ummah�..HA! Stop being a hypocrite and learn about your reality.

Yes there are homosexuals among Arabs, Persians, Malays... and Islam abhores them all.

Actually no it doesn�t Islam does not consider homosexuality a sin, what it considers sinful is the act of it, of which there is no clear cut definition as stated by a Muslim:

Quote So if you look at it that way, Allah (swt) doesn't even say that its wrong... And in Islamic law, the only way something can be haraam (forbidden) is if it is explicity stated, either in the Quran or by the Rasul (pbuh), for example, pork, alcohol, etc.

The only ayat and the only hadith that mention same-sex acts, mind you they are actual sex, not the identity of being gay (which is a very new and Western phenomenon, and a discussion for another time), are the following

Indeed the idea of �homosexuality� is a western creation, so please lets not be so ignorant.

Unlike today's Church, though you find an escape route through its fragmented passages and opinions "i am Catholic, she is Baptist, they are protestants and so on".

Or in Islam you could say you are Sunni, Shi�a, Druze, Alawi, Sufi, Wahhabi, etc. What�s your point? If you are going to criticize us at least look at yourselves first.

They have all forgotten God and become mere cross-worshippers, and not Christians anymore.

Fine then you have become nothing more then rock worshipers�unlike you Chrisitans can pray at time, anywhere, you have to pray to a rock. We don�t need a cross to believe in God, he is everywhere, unlike you where you must pray to Mecca. So whom here is really the idolater?

As a westener you may continue laughing...

As we have been doing for 500 years�

I have no problem with you putting your lables on me and calling me some Wahhabi, Qutubi and trying to attribute to me your notion of false Jihad... quite typical of westeners.

Unlike other westerners I am wiling and able to prove you are those things�wanna start?

You refuse to see what is clear and obvious yet buy the most fake conspiracy theory of the day... the WMD (Want More Dead?) by Bush & Co. Still, laughing? Bravo!

You really are REALLY ignorant�I don�t support the Iraq War, nor do I support the Bush administration as I do see them as a threat to the world. Show me where I have supported Bush�quote me. You are the typical Muslims believing that all of us in the West blindly support Bush�Politically we probably agree more then we disagree.

Your attitude and response just says it all... yet, once again I allowed myself respond to your blabber. I paticularly like that "thinking they are smart" tail... classic of immature sore losers.

I am ready to play the game�are you?

Edited by nico
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 5:44pm

Bismillah

Nico, you can play games on your own... but i warn you to slow down on preaching Islam from your cross-worshippers' perspective... giving nothing else but historical fables of earlier generation of missionary writers "expaining" Islam. Islam is not what comes to mind of Murray and Greenberg in your references...  

If you find your elaboration on paedophilia not disgusting that only proves how "Christian" you are...  

In my recent posts I have not mentioned Wahabi or Sunni or Shia... you brought the subject of Protestants, Catholics, Baptists and you made a mention of Wahabi trying to attribute such label to me... and now you invite me to "play games" that i find insulting to humans endowed with intellect and reasoniong.

Edited by MOCKBA
MOCKBA
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 9:22pm

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim,

Originally posted by nico nico wrote:

while your Caliphs had sex with men and killed their wives and children to keep it quiet! (I can also prove that if you want). Its very simple most Muslims are ignorant of their own history

Nico, u need to change your tone right away. We do not issue too many warnings. I have told you earlier also, we allow certain freedom of speech, but that is not a total freedom. We do not want to learn from you what our Caliphs did. We would rather remain ignorant in this matter if you like - dont leave us with too little choices regarding your posts and your status on the boards.

Thank you,

N.

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
nico View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 11:24am

Nico, u need to change your tone right away.

Dare I ask�what tone did I present which was problematic? Its funny Nausheen you complain about my �tone� but tolerate MOCKBA�s insults not only against me but my religion? When I showed him and you that no my religion is not at fault for the actions of the few, and secondly to criticize my people for doing things that your people do much more�is the height of hypocrisy. Is that the �tone� you speak of, do you have a problem with the truth?  

I have told you earlier also, we allow certain freedom of speech, but that is not a total freedom.

Nausheen I understand that, but free speech demands that one is allowed to speak truth, the only restriction on free speech can be if one advocates violence or hatred�MOCKBA has advocated hatred against Christians with his hyperbolic and Wahhabi useage of the word �cross worshipers�, yet my posts are deleted? Seems free speech only applies to those things you want to hear, not truth.

We do not want to learn from you what our Caliphs did. We would rather remain ignorant in this matter if you like �

That is the saddest thing I have EVER heard a Muslim say�one of Islam�s greatest assests has been the pursuit of knowledge and truth through Ilm, and you come here and call yourself a Muslim wanting and willingly being ignorant!?! Says a lot about Muslims today compared to their forefathers.

Nausheen I am not here to anger Muslims, many Muslims support me and understand me. Muslims I speak to on purpose would NEVER say that they would want to �remain ignorant� of their own history. I really am at a loss for words Nausheen I really am.  

MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 7:53pm

Bismillah

Many people who claim they are Christians today are in reality cross-worshippers or in orthodox societies they are often icon-worshippers.

Though there are some Christians who do worship God and are themselves disgusted with distortions that are brought into their religion by the corrupt popes, political whores and perverted bishops.

Hence there is no insult against religion... unless you consider yourself a cross-worshipper and choose to defend the right of perverts. There is insult however when fables and fiction are attributed to Islam, or filthy acts of wrongdoers are propagated as manifestation of Islam.

MOCKBA
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic