IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The anti-girl thread  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The anti-girl thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mustafaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The anti-girl thread
    Posted: 23 March 2005 at 9:23am

I have come to hate girls. I don't want to see their stupid faces any more. I am afraid I may turn gay because of their such ...  ,  huh!!!

They can't distinguish good guys from bad ones. They hanker after guys with seemingly perfectly-functioning bodies and with a lot of money. Whenever they learn of my OCD and shyness and poverty, they run away from me. Go to hell! Go to the hell of well-functioning men who will not hesitate to cheat on you with a lot of other women, either as second and third wives  or as their whores. Huh!

And do not come up with silly, boring articles about the permissibilty of marrying more than one wives. Even our Prophet (peace be upon him) himself was angry with his daughter Fatima's husband Ali  (May Allah be pleased with both of them) when he wanted to marry a second wife while Fatima of course didn't approve of this.

And these very women will be cheated on with mistresses not second wives.

There is no deity but Allah. Muhammad is the (last) Messenger of Allah.
-ArabianKnight- View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -ArabianKnight- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2005 at 11:18am
uh - oH!... Looks like SOmbody NEeds a HUg!...
THere Is no god, BUT GOD
and Adam was his First Messenger
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fezziwig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2005 at 6:48pm

Come on Mustafaa! Few girls are like that, but the Famous Beauties sometimes are! Instead of hankering after the dream girls, how about chumming around with Regular Girls. You know, they're sorta like your sisters and the girls you saw in school. And just be a human to them, not the Male Macho Machine (the biggest lie in the male repertoire of lies is that women like rough-tough he-men guys: actually, they like humorous guys best).

I can see from your comments that you have limited experience chatting with women, so I advise you to use every opportunity to have casual conversations. Don't worry about the future, by which I mean intentions between you and any woman you talk to, or what your chums might say. Try this exercise: when you sit down at the lunch table with guys and girls do NOT talk with the guys (about sports or whatever) but talk to the girls! About what? Prepare by watching something silly on TV, like the Academy Awards. Say how much you liked or didn't like (it doesn't matter) some actresses hairdo or costume. In the future train yourself to look at things you know females are interested in, like clothes, homes, babies. You will enrich your life and you will find that girls think you utterly charming!

F

Mustafaa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mustafaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2005 at 2:46am

Hey I didn't realzie that this was a "revert" forum. 

But anyway, I am kind of a revert to Islam. Until the age of 13 or even further, I was a future secularist-nationalist-modernist. Then I began to read Turkish translations of the Qur'an, and all my life changed in the Islamic direction.

The funny thing is that the first translation that I read and that very likely made my outlook change the most had been given as a promotion by a secular-minded hypocrite newspaper.

Fezziwig,

Thank you for all your advice. I have been making very foolish talk about the last girl and all my problems on another forum these days. I don't know what to do... There are obstacles that prevent me from practsing your advice, especially about sitting with girls and talking, etc. Besides, I fear all of what I have been doing is very likely impermissible Islamically.

Anyway, may Allah guide me to the right way about this matter as well as all other matters. And may Allah guide us all to His straight path.

Mustafaa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mustafaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2005 at 2:49am
Oh, it appears the word "revert" there may not be in the religious sense, but then in what sense?
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2005 at 4:51am
Mustaffa, it would seem this forum is appropriate for the discussion. As a
long time, proven member your emotional post has much humility was
obviously not written to make you look good in the eyes of others.

I would think true from life postings in this area are invaluable.

DavidC
Mustafaa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mustafaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2005 at 9:26am

Fezziwig, once more I'd like to thank you for your reply.

I hope that you did not think I was annoyingly evangelizing even while talking about my life problems because of what I wrote about the true path, etc...

David, do you also think there's some problem with the spelling of your post?

chastebeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chastebeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 11:51pm

(Come on Mustafaa! Few girls are like that, but the Famous Beauties sometimes are! Instead of hankering after the dream girls, how about chumming around with Regular Girls. You know, they're sorta like your sisters and the girls you saw in school. And just be a human to them, not the Male Macho Machine (the biggest lie in the male repertoire of lies is that women like rough-tough he-men guys: actually, they like humorous guys best).)

Guess fezziwig said it all.....that was the point i wanted to make., U men place a standard of taste that u can only find with problems(human nature), u prefer a challenge and find tough women very interesting, well as fezziwig suggested try something moderate and u would see a change inshaAllah!!!.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic