IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Download free - Beautiful Daily Sunnah collection!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Download free - Beautiful Daily Sunnah collection!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_truth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Download free - Beautiful Daily Sunnah collection!
    Posted: 06 June 2011 at 8:33pm

Asalaamu Alaikum, This is a unique and comprehensive collection of beautiful Sunnah's which cover every aspect of our daily lives.

It is absolutley crucial for us as muslims to revive the Sunnah and to impliment and practise it in EVERY aspect of our daily lives until our very last breath. By practising Sunnah's we are pleasing Allah in everything that we do because simply put Sunnah's are a revelation from Allah and it is exactly the way Allah wants us to live our daily lives.

Therefore by practising the Sunnah's we are living our lives the way Allah wants us to and we are worshipping him in everything that we do.

There are two ways you can donwload this file. On Microsoft Word or as a PDF file. Both can be downloaded by clicking on the links below and pressing the download button:

Download as Microsoft Word

Beautiful Sunnah's of Rasulallah to do Everyday FINAL COPY.doc

Download file as PDF

26863499-Beautiful-Sunnah-s-of-Rasulallah-to-Do-Everyday.pdf

If you like you can print these in book form from most modern printers by changing the printer settings.

Please forward these links to family, relatives, neighbours, friends and to as many people as possible in order to revive the Sunnah so that we may implement it into every aspect of our daily lives.

May Allah enable us to implement every Sunnah into our daily lives and make this a salvation for us and the whole ummah. Ameen

Edited by the_truth - 07 June 2011 at 9:16am
the_truth View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_truth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2011 at 6:59am
Following the Sunnah is a command from Allah:

"Say (O Muhammad to mankind): "If you (really) love Allah, then follow me (i.e. accept Islamic monotheism, follow the Quran and the Sunnah), Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Quran: 3:31)
the_truth View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_truth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 7:32pm
Obey Messenger of Allah

Narrated Abu Huraira (RA):

Allah's Apostle (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, "All my followers will
enter Paradise except those who refuse."
They said, "O Allah's Apostle! Who
will refuse?"
He said, "Whoever obeys me will enter Paradise, and whoever
disobeys me is the one who refuses (to enter it)."

Bukhari Vol. 9 : No. 384
dick514 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dick514 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2012 at 12:43am
Originally posted by the_truth the_truth wrote:

Obey Messenger of Allah

Narrated Abu Huraira (RA):

Allah's Apostle (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, "All my followers will
enter Paradise except those who refuse."
They said, "O Allah's Apostle! Who
will refuse?"
He said, "Whoever obeys me will enter Paradise, and whoever
disobeys me is the one who refuses (to enter it)."

Bukhari Vol. 9 : No. 384
thank you
diamond007 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diamond007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2012 at 7:49am
I founded Hadith of the Day (HOTD) in 2009 with the aspiration that people around the world could post and share their favourite Hadiths and Ayahs with each other. To inspire and to be inspired.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic