IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do Muslims plan on taking over the world?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Do Muslims plan on taking over the world?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Douggg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do Muslims plan on taking over the world?
    Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:39am
Are muslims on a quest to take over the world?  Yes or No?

Doug L.
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:08am
lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:23pm
Are you kidding me? Who would say no if you are a practicing muslim?  A muslim is someone who submits himself/herself to Allah. First of Allah (SWT), says to spread islam throughtout the world. We believe that Islam is the only true religion. You can not completely submit yourself to God unless you are muslim. If you do not have the proper knowledge then you will not be able to obtain TRUE submission to God (SWT), unless He choose to give you that Himself.   Does that mean that we do not respect other people's man made beliefs and that we do not acknowledge them? No. Does that means that we can not learn from man man created religions? NO.  As muslim we are not suppose to force someone to practice islam, but it is our obligation to spread the religion so that people will have the opportunity to Help themselves reach true happiness by completely submitting themselves to Allah and at the same time having a true understanding and respect of Allah(SWT).  There is no religion that will give you the complete understanding of life and God but in islam. Your question is like asking people, " do you want to be happy?" I will ask the same questions to nonmuslims, but I believe that their answers will be the same.  I think that this is interesting that you posted this question under conspiracy theory.

Edited by lady - 26 May 2011 at 12:52pm
Douggg View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Douggg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by lady lady wrote:

Are you kidding me? Who would say no if you are a practicing muslim?  A muslim is someone who submits himself/herself to Allah. First of Allah (SWT), says to spread islam throughtout the world. We believe that Islam is the only true religion. You can not completely submit yourself to God unless you are muslim.

I thought to be a muslim a person must state...La ilaha illa Allah wa-Muhammad rasul Allah. (There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is the prophet of Allah.)

That's more than believing in God.  Mohamed is thrown into the mix.  Are you saying that a person can be a muslim and reject Mohamed as his prophet?

Quote If you do not have the proper knowledge then you will not be able to obtain TRUE submission to God (SWT), unless He choose to give you that Himself.   Does that mean that we do not respect other people's man made beliefs and that we do not acknowledge them? No. Does that means that we can not learn from man man created religions? NO.  As muslim we are not suppose to force someone to practice islam, but it is our obligation to spread the religion so that people will have the opportunity to Help themselves reach true happiness by completely submitting themselves to Allah and at the same time having a true understanding and respect of Allah(SWT).  There is no religion that will give you the complete understanding of life and God but in islam. Your question is like asking people, " do you want to be happy?" I will ask the same questions to nonmuslims, but I believe that their answers will be the same.  I think that this is interesting that you posted this question under conspiracy theory.

It's under conspiracy theory because it seems to me that in Islam belief, the Government religion is Islam.   So a one-world government of Islam would seem to be the objective of Islam, right?   So everyone would have to submit to Mohamed as his prophet.

Doug L.

islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:39pm
Yes, Douggg.  We are going to take over the world and will employ you as our court jester!  (evil laugh)...Clown
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:31am
Sheesh. What a question! Stern%20Smile
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by Chrysalis Chrysalis wrote:

Sheesh. What a question! Stern%20Smile

A question is only as absurd as the one asking it!  LOL
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nu001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by Douggg Douggg wrote:

I thought to be a muslim a person must state...La ilaha illa Allah wa-Muhammad rasul Allah. (There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is the prophet of Allah.)

That's more than believing in God.  Mohamed is thrown into the mix.  Are you saying that a person can be a muslim and reject Mohamed as his prophet?

Of course Islam is definitely more than believing in God. I agree that mix isnt necessary to declare one ness of Allah. But NO, you cannot be a muslim by rejecting any of the prophets/Messengers. And Muslims should have same respect for all the prophets.

Originally posted by Douggg Douggg wrote:

It's under conspiracy theory because it seems to me that in Islam belief, the Government religion is Islam.   So a one-world government of Islam would seem to be the objective of Islam, right?   So everyone would have to submit to Mohamed as his prophet.

Doug L.

Surely muslims would like to see the entire world following muhammad, but muslims will never desire to achieve it by force. Islam has enough good things in it to atract logical and blessed people. So as a Muslim I would only try to expose non muslims to the teachings of Quran and the rest willbe taken care by its author.

And pl note, that none should submit to Muhammad to be a Muslim, but submit only to Allah (God) as Muhammad did, so we as his followers should follow him.
"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic