IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hindu to muslim  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hindu to muslim

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sogood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hindu to muslim
    Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:51am

heey ,

m new here i was searching about how to make someone be muslim i have alot of questions if u dont mind ...
i have friend who is hindu i talked alot about islam to him and finaly he said he wanna be muslim couse now he belive n allah , so what i wanna knw what should he do  he knw now how to pray i send him many links to knw how and he also read quran but i dont knw can he read quran in his lang couse i make him memorize it in arabic i send him quran links .....

its enough to say ASHAHADA alone or he have to say it in fron if someone in masjd ?!
thx alot
shellypitter View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shellypitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:49am
I would like to suggest a site where you can get the easy process to guide your friend for converting in Islam.This site is mainly for the non-Muslims who are interested to learn about Islam,I think it would help you.
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2011 at 1:14am
Originally posted by sogood sogood wrote:

heey ,

m new here i was searching about how to make someone be muslim i have alot of questions if u dont mind ...
i have friend who is hindu i talked alot about islam to him and finaly he said he wanna be muslim couse now he belive n allah , so what i wanna knw what should he do� he knw now how to pray i send him many links to knw how and he also read quran but i dont knw can he read quran in his lang couse i make him memorize it in arabic i send him quran links .....
its enough to say ASHAHADA alone or he have to say it in fron if someone in masjd ?!
thx alot

As Salamu Alaikum wa rahmatullah

It's been days that you posted. What is the status of your friend now. Since you said he is a hindu, he belongs to my country. Can you let me know to which state of India does he belong to ? I shall insha Allah, try my best to direct a brother in Islam who may insha Allah, be of some help to him.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic