IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Prophets - Jesus
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - JESUS PROPHECIED ISLAM IN MANY PLACES:  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

JESUS PROPHECIED ISLAM IN MANY PLACES:

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abdu-Rahman,Kai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JESUS PROPHECIED ISLAM IN MANY PLACES:
    Posted: 25 August 2005 at 4:26am
A.S.A! I am interested about all science and bible (and history) oriented proofs on behalf of Islam, from all fields, and I think I have found some that maybe non-other has noticed before, so please help translating and spreading them, to increase faith of us all (it surely did it for me, very strong reasons why I accepted Islam, I put many links if some will not open in one hour due to high traffic) :

This all is from my book in:

http://www.geocities.com/sciencekoran/cover1.gif

YOU CAN READ IT ALL AS ONE WHOLE WRITING:

http://www.geocities.com/sciencekoran/index.html

OR THEN AS EACH AREA ON DIFFERENT SECTIONS ON THESE LINKS:

http://www.geocities.com/sciencekoran/Islam.html
http://www.geocities.com/sciencekoran/islam.html
http://www.geocities.com/sciencekoran/muslims.html
http://www.geocities.com/sciencekoran/muslim.html

Pages: (1-2 introduction)
3-22   Koran and science, what kind of God created "survival of the fittest" (p.19-20 �deserts green�/�Islamic manifest�)?
      3-8     ASTRONOMY
      9-11   OTHER FORMS OF INTELLIGENT LIFE?
      11      BODIES OF WATER
      12      MOUNTAINS
      12      ANIMALS
      12-13 HISTORY
      13-16 HUMAN DEVELOPEMENT
      16-21 GEOLOGY/PROPHECY (f.ex."flood" of Noah in Koran)
      21      CLOUDS/LIGHTNINGS
      21      MATHEMATICS
      22    &n bsp; ENDING OF SCIENCE-SECTION (about 72 prophecies from Judgement Day, and proof that bible told more different nations than just jews have got prophets)

??-??   Jeesus prophesies Islam and told about (time of birth and order of) "The People of the Book"-religions (Luke.5:36-39, why new religion is necessary instead of change of old religions
+Luke.13:6-9, one "year" in prophecy is 600 years from Abraham to Islam=4 "years" 2400 years, 3 "years" before Jesus and 1 "year" from Jesus to Islam=600 years, when "tree of judaism", and with it Jesus=christianity, is cut down by Allah with "gardener" Jesus from way of Islam,
+Matt.20:1-16, one "hour" is 200 years, "first hour" is Abraham, Jacob and jews 1800-1700 BC, "third hour" is Sabians 1200-1100 BC, "sixth hour" is beginning of prophecys about Messiah 600 BC and "ninth hour" is Jesus coming 1 AD, "eleventh hour" is Islam 500-700 AD).
??-??   Paul, SATAN ("beast in lambs clothing") himself! Compare Matt.24:23 and 24:26 how Jesus warned about Paul�s "revelation of Jesus" in road to Damascus and in prison as mark of false messiah and false prophet, compare Matt.24:24 to 2.Corinth.12:12, where Paul himself used same words to describe himself as Jesus used to describe false prophets and false messiahs. (p.??-?? Paul, warning to muslims),
??-??   Isaiah prophesies christianity and Islam (Isa.7:5-6,13-17 earthquake kiling 250 000 people in christian Syria 526 AD+Islam Isa.9:1-6)
??   John the Babtist and 5th Book of Moses (Deuteronomy) prophesies Islam (John.1:19-27+Deut.18:15-22+Matt.21:43)
??-??   World/ history/ Islam without christianity? (end of p.?? about womans rights in Islam)
??   Can we see God�s actions and influence in history, in our world?
??   Arabs "founded" America?
??-??   Jesus had a God, and more generally about Jesus
??   Crucifixion, illusion? (compare Luke 24:30-31 to Matt.12:38-40, Deut.13:5/21:22-23 ,Hosea 6:6,Matt.12:7,Matt.9:13, and Matt.7:7-11, Luke.11:9-13,Matt.26:39, and Luke.20:36-37,Luke.24:38-39 to Koran 4:157)

Best proof on behalf of Islam will be that �god-Jesus� or �Messiah� will not appear before year 2028, as Bible and Taurah prophecied to happen for that generation (80 years in Bible) that SAW (can child see it?) foundation of Israel, it is on Matt.24:32-34, and it can only mean that one generation, not jews generally, as only they were to wittness birth of Israel that is described as tree (metaphor about Israel) putting forth its leaves. Then we will see that Bible is corrupted or that Jesus came as muslim, so muslims can let time and Allah to prove their religion, there is no reason to kill because of it:

41:53 �Soon will We show them our Signs in the (furthest) regions (of the earth), and in their own souls, until it becomes manifest to them that this is the Truth. Is it not enough that thy Lord doth witness all things?�

Allthough Jeesus might seem like for non-muslims "unsuccesful" prophet of Islam (which he was not, more of that on page ??), shall we never forget that everything we have now has been given to us through him (very important for Islam also). Let us think more deeply of his position and role in the world, Jeesus also came for muslims. So lets think world as a whole, what was meaning of Jesus, can actions of God be seen in the world? Was earthquake and tsunami (26.12.2004) just unfortunate "accident" after �birthday of Jesus� for God, or might it have something to do with fact that every countries suffering damage had (have had recently) either muslims fighting with each others (Sumatra, Somalia) or others fighting against muslims (India, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Myanmar)?

Luk.9:84 "...Whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me..."

JEESUS PROPHESIES ISLAM AND TOLD ABOUT (TIME OF BIRTH AND ORDER OF) "THE PEOPLE OF THE BOOK" -RELIGIONS:  (Allah knows best)

From Dead Sea scrolls of Qumran, it can be clearly seen that deut.32:8 declared that jews were not only nation to have profets, as christians and jews claim, but that �sons of God� have been given to numerous nations as Islam teaches. This is how this part went in greek text:

"When the Most High assigned lands to the nations, when he divided up the human race, he established the boundaries of the peoples according to the number of (Qumran: �sons of God�) angelic beings."

As in Dead Sea Scrolls, which read of the sons of God, and Greek version, which reads of the angels of god. Can word of God have so great conflict in matter so important, dividing religions?

Translation to be continued, ins Allah....

Abdu-Rahman,Kai View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abdu-Rahman,Kai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2005 at 5:30am

(Prophecies of Jesus and warning about "apostole" Paul as whole in the end)

Problem really is in interpretations and understanding past times. Old Testament (jewish) Bible is full of "sons of God" (son written with big first letter is Greek invention, as hebrea does not have small or big letters), and so is called almost all prophets in Bible, even Adam (who had not even mother according to Bible).

Thing is that it is FIGURE OF SPEECH for jews, words describeing someone very important for God (even Jesus himself answered accusations about using word "son of God" that "doesn�t your writings say, they were gods?"). Jews understood that, as according to acts of apostoles jews allowed christians to use synagogues eventhough they knew how Jesus was called, as jews themselves have had prophets who were accepted by many other jews but not by all. Jews never would have let christians to worship Jesus as god in synagogue, so that is proof that early christians thought him only as prophet. But situation changed:

As Paul had permission from apostoles to teach pagans (Jesus himself said in evangeliums that "I have not been sent but for lost sheeps of house of Israel", and misson-order meant 13 "nations" of Israel), and had permission not to "bother" them by Taurah or law, most pagan-christians did not understand correctly "son of God"-term. After jewish christianity was almost totally wiped out by romans in destruction of Jerusalem, pagan-christians did came as dominant sect of christianity and modern churches are based on their beliefs.

As you see, christians can be accepting Islam through Bible, even if they tought that it is corrupted, if given good and accurate enough explanations and descriptions. In this case of beginning of my writing, proofs against Paul as evil who messed christianity is important.

In other hand, if you can make prophecies to fit in history and into Bible, christians have no other change but to accept them, if they want to be honest for themselves. Check this out fromBible in internet:

+Matt.20:1-16, one "hour" is 200 years, "first hour" is Abraham, Jacob and jews 1800-1700 BC, "third hour" is Sabians 1200-1100 BC, "sixth hour" is beginning of prophecys about Messiah 600 BC and "ninth hour" is Jesus coming 1 AD, "eleventh hour" is Islam 500-700 AD).

In "third" hour you know it is talking about sabians or zarathustrians, as "people who had nothing to do" clearly describes that right religion (as not yet corrupted, at least too much) was not yet given (from nations of that time) but for small group of jews before.

In "eleventh hour" description matches arabs, as people with nothing to do said "no one has not hired as yet", and arabs were not given religion or messangers before Muhammed, in fact they were so despised that neither Persia or Bysant tried to capture them, or to spread christianity for them.

And finally "last coming as first and first as last" is just what prophet Muhammed (peace be upon him) said, that even as he and muslims came last, they will enter paradise first. By the way, in 20:12 people who came first (jews) complaining about denar (paradise) for master (God) just because last (muslims) did work so much more less time than them, is almost humorious description about greedy jews.

Another prophecy:

---Luke.13:6-9, one "year" in prophecy is 600 years from Abraham to Islam=4 "years" 2400 years, 3 "years" before Jesus and 1 "year" from Jesus to Islam=600 years, when "tree of judaism", and with it Jesus=christianity, is cut down by Allah with "gardener" Jesus from way of Islam---

This is clear prophecy, if christians would think even a little. Of course gardener talking to master (God) is Jesus himself, who presented this figure of speech. And when master (God) said to gardner (Jesus) that "cut this tree (symbol of judaism), as it only takes strenght from this ground", Jesus refers to his mission as reformator of judaism, as then Jesus says that he will take care from that land and "fertilize land around it", and that maybe "next year it will make fruits, and if not, THEN cut it down". And of course, tree (judaism and sect of it, christianity) was cut down (removed from religions of right way) as Islam came after that year (600 years) from "fertilized land AROUND IT" (around Israel, from Arabia, and Jesus made way for Islam by splitting Roman Empire to East and West Rome by religious differences in case of power and ruling, so weakening it, and Jesus also brought in prinsible monotheistic teaching in Bible for pagans who would not have Islam anyway if Romans had still be united).

As you see, connections in history are too much even for christians to denye these prophecies, and christians do not really have any reasonable (with deeper meaning) explanation for these parts of sayings of Jesus.

Matt.20:1. "For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner who went out early in the morning to hire men to work in his vineyard. 2. He agreed to pay them a denarius for the day and sent them into his vineyard.

3. "About the third hour he went out and saw others standing in the marketplace doing nothing. 4He told them, 'You also go and work in my vineyard, and I will pay you whatever is right.' 5. So they went.

"He went out again about the sixth hour and the ninth hour and did the same thing. 6. About the eleventh hour he went out and found still others standing around. He asked them, 'Why have you been standing here all day long doing nothing?'

7. " 'Because no one has hired us,' they answered.
"He said to them, 'You also go and work in my vineyard.'

8. "When evening came, the owner of the vineyard said to his foreman, 'Call the workers and pay them their wages, beginning with the last ones hired and going on to the first.'

9. "The workers who were hired about the eleventh hour came and each received a denarius. 10So when those came who were hired first, they expected to receive more. But each one of them also received a denarius. 11When they received it, they began to grumble against the landowner. 12'These men who were hired last worked only one hour,' they said, 'and you have made them equal to us who have borne the burden of the work and the heat of the day.'

13. "But he answered one of them, 'Friend, I am not being unfair to you. Didn't you agree to work for a denarius? 14Take your pay and go. I want to give the man who was hired last the same as I gave you. 15Don't I have the right to do what I want with my own money? Or are you envious because I am generous?'

16. "So the last will be first, and the first will be last."

Luke.13:6. Then he told this parable: "A man had a fig tree, planted in his vineyard, and he went to look for fruit on it, but did not find any. 7. So he said to the man who took care of the vineyard, 'For three years now I've been coming to look for fruit on this fig tree and haven't found any. Cut it down! Why should it use up the soil?'

8. " 'Sir,' the man replied, 'leave it alone for one more year, and I'll dig around it and fertilize it. 9. If it bears fruit next year, fine! If not, then cut it down.' "

Matt.24:23. At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it. 24. For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great SIGNS and MIRACLES to deceive even the elect (disciplines) � if that were possible. 25. See, I have told you ahead of time. 26. "So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' ("revelation" on road to Damascus) do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' ("revelation" in prison) do not believe it.

2.Corinth.12:12. When I was with you, I certainly gave you every proof that I am truly an apostle, sent to you by God himself. For I patiently did many SIGNS and wonders and MIRACLES among you.

http://www.geocities.com/sciencekoran/Muslim.html

http://www.geocities.com/sciencekoran/Muslims.html

believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2008 at 6:54pm

Paul is not the beast in lambs clothing.

Acts 9

Saul's Conversion
 1Meanwhile, Saul was still breathing out murderous threats against the Lord's disciples. He went to the high priest 2and asked him for letters to the synagogues in Damascus, so that if he found any there who belonged to the Way, whether men or women, he might take them as prisoners to Jerusalem. 3As he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. 4He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, "Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?"

5"Who are you, Lord?" Saul asked.

"I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting," he replied. 6"Now get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do."

7The men traveling with Saul stood there speechless; they heard the sound but did not see anyone. 8Saul got up from the ground, but when he opened his eyes he could see nothing. So they led him by the hand into Damascus. 9For three days he was blind, and did not eat or drink anything.

10In Damascus there was a disciple named Ananias. The Lord called to him in a vision, "Ananias!"
      "Yes, Lord," he answered.

11The Lord told him, "Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. 12In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands on him to restore his sight."

13"Lord," Ananias answered, "I have heard many reports about this man and all the harm he has done to your saints in Jerusalem. 14And he has come here with authority from the chief priests to arrest all who call on your name."

15But the Lord said to Ananias, "Go! This man is my chosen instrument to carry my name before the Gentiles and their kings and before the people of Israel. 16I will show him how much he must suffer for my name."

17Then Ananias went to the house and entered it. Placing his hands on Saul, he said, "Brother Saul, the Lord�Jesus, who appeared to you on the road as you were coming here�has sent me so that you may see again and be filled with the Holy Spirit." 18Immediately, something like scales fell from Saul's eyes, and he could see again. He got up and was baptized, 19and after taking some food, he regained his strength.

John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2008 at 7:02pm

The Parable of the Workers in the Vineyard

Is about the fact that whether you are a believer for 70 years or just minutes before your death you will receive the "coin" of heaven.

At Calvary Jesus promised the thief that he [thief] would be in heaven with Jesus.   

----------------

Luke 23

40But the other criminal rebuked him. "Don't you fear God," he said, "since you are under the same sentence? 41We are punished justly, for we are getting what our deeds deserve. But this man has done nothing wrong."

42Then he said, "Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom."

43Jesus answered him, "I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise."

John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2008 at 7:17pm
John the Baptist Denies Being the Christ

John 1

19Now this was John's testimony when the Jews of Jerusalem sent priests and Levites to ask him who he was. 20He did not fail to confess, but confessed freely, "I am not the Christ."

21They asked him, "Then who are you? Are you Elijah?"
      He said, "I am not."
      "Are you the Prophet?"
      He answered, "No."

22Finally they said, "Who are you? Give us an answer to take back to those who sent us. What do you say about yourself?"

23John replied in the words of Isaiah the prophet, "I am the voice of one calling in the desert, 'Make straight the way for the Lord.' "

24Now some Pharisees who had been sent 25questioned him, "Why then do you baptize if you are not the Christ, nor Elijah, nor the Prophet?"

26"I baptize with water," John replied, "but among you stands one you do not know. 27He is the one who comes after me, the thongs of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie."

28This all happened at Bethany on the other side of the Jordan, where John was baptizing.

Jesus the Lamb of God
 29The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world! 30This is the one I meant when I said, 'A man who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.' 31I myself did not know him, but the reason I came baptizing with water was that he might be revealed to Israel."

32Then John gave this testimony: "I saw the Spirit come down from heaven as a dove and remain on him. 33I would not have known him, except that the one who sent me to baptize with water told me, 'The man on whom you see the Spirit come down and remain is he who will baptize with the Holy Spirit.' 34I have seen and I testify that this is the Son of God."

------------------

Abdu-Rahman,Kai - When you read and study the Quran do you just pick and choose verses out of context? 

John 3
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic