IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Announcements
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Known Technical Issue  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Known Technical Issue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Known Technical Issue
    Posted: 22 March 2005 at 10:29am

1. Cookies Confusion

Problem: 
- You already successfully login and then when you submit your post, the submission fail and ask you to login again.
- You fail to login even you are sure that the user id and password are correct.

Solution:
Delete the cookies and caches on your computer. If you use internet explorer browser do the following steps, (for other browser, please check on the browser's help):

Open internet explorer -> 'tools' -> 'internet option' -> 'delete cookies' -> when it's done click 'delete files' -> check 'delete all offline content' -> click 'OK' --> click OK again when it's done.

Close all Internet Explorer --> open IE again --> try to login again.

If you still can not login at all please use "forgot password" to reset your password, put your user id and email address. The new password will be sent to your email that listed on forum database. If your email is not valid, please contact forum administrator.

Edited by Administrator
bissmillah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bissmillah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 11:32pm
yeh I'm not quite sure weather my problem is known as technical but I cant seem to view my most recent post so can any one tell me what happened to it? assalamulaikum...thanks if you can help!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic