IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Islamic Events, Converence & Shows
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Book Launch: Ian Dallas - Collected Works  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Book Launch: Ian Dallas - Collected Works

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murabit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Book Launch: Ian Dallas - Collected Works
    Posted: 24 August 2005 at 11:11pm

Book Launch: Ian Dallas - Collected Works

"A Scotsman�s intellectual journey to Islam"

A Presentation by Abdussabur Kirke - Director, Budgate Press

Many authors are entertaining. Some, a few, are important. Then at times in history, seldom, like comets, at once portending and celebrated � there are those who are way-marks of the age.

Spanning forty years, the plays and prose of Ian Dallas weave a fabric from those threads that define what the twentieth century was, and what will in turn define the 21st. The Couple. The end of the State. What was done to belief in God. And what is to come.

Monday 5th Septeber 2005 6.oopm

Borders Book Store, 98 Buchanan St, Royal Exchange Square, Glasgow, G13BA - UK

"I am a slave. I eat as a slave eats and I sit as a slave sits.", Beloved, sallallahu alyhi wa-sallam.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic