IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Youth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Youth and islam.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Youth and islam.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M_Hafez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Youth and islam.
    Posted: 21 March 2005 at 11:34pm

What's the connection between islam and youth?

actually we must know that islam spread by youth.

>who spread islam in madina??........>12 youth from madina was met with Messanger's Allah (phuh) .

>who sleep in messanger's Allah (phuh) bed in Hijra Day?........> Ali Ebn Abi Talib who was still young man

>who suggest to move Muslims army infront water in Badr Battle?.........> young man from Muslims (i forget his name) he was 14 years old

>who was the leader in Battle of Tabok during Messanger's Allah illness ?..............> Osama Ebn Zayed.he was 19 years old and others said 22.

O Muslim Youth everywhere anytime do anything for your religion .

I Love Khaled Ebn Al Waleed
     ( Sword Of Allah)
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2005 at 9:12am
Bro M_Hafez, I do understand that english may not be everyone's language and that must not be the barrier for communicating knowledge, atleast on this forum. However, once quotes are pasted from some source, I, atleast would expect them to be worded properly. Your 'cut and pasted' material is one such example. I think the author wanted to say "Allah's messanger" instead of "Messanger's Allah". Kindly see if this is just a typo or something else is wrong with the writing of its author. Cheers!
M_Hafez View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M_Hafez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2005 at 1:19am

Dear Ahmed

Actually when i copied -paste anyting from anywhere i writing small notic under the topic " that i copied it from somewhere "

you can check that " goto general forum and enter topic Poem

you see

cheers!

I Love Khaled Ebn Al Waleed
     ( Sword Of Allah)
falcon_shark View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote falcon_shark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2005 at 8:29am

Youth may have spread Islam, but now youth ignores islam and all other religions concentrating only on having 'fun' usually at other peoples expense.

Or they refuse even to listen to other peoples views!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic