IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Question For Open ( Debate For Christian  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Question For Open ( Debate For Christian

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schmikbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:39pm
Caringheart, why do you think I believe in nothing? 
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:21pm
I'm sorry, my own ignorance, or maybe I was just tired that night... I think I wrote that because you are agnostic. I admit I don't really understand Agnosticism.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by IssaEl999 IssaEl999 wrote:

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#000066>Ques ; The Immaculate Conception Of Mary That Christians ( Preach True ) ?
Ques ; How Does The Self Apointed� Saul , Shaool , Paul Justify Abolishing The Law ?

As'alaamu Alaikkum

I believe that the words in the Holy Qur'an are the words of God revealed to prophet Muhammed (pbuh) through the Archangel Gabriel (AS). As such I believe that Mary bore Jesus without being conceived through a human male. I believe that God made a miracle in the birth of Jesus (pbuh).

Paul was a fraud and a Roman spy. He was appointed by the Roman Emperor to spy on the Jewish Sanhedrin and to report back to Rome what they were doing in the Temple in Jerusalem. The new religion of Christianity scared the living daylights out of the Romans that they initially decided to throw them to the lions in the Colosseum. When that didn't work they decided to infiltrate the new religion and Paul had the bright idea of having a vision of the risen Christ on the road to Damascus. Then he decided to please the Romans by integrating the new religion with the pagan worship system of the Romans and true Christianity was born. Paul was able to convince everybody about his credentials because he knew the OT by heart as he was a Sanhedrin of the Jewish faith. When Jesus (pbuh) said he came to fulfil the Mosaic law, these new Christians decided to change it by saying that the old law was defunct by the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross. As a muslim, I know that Jesus was not crucified on the cross.

So modern Christianity was founded on a lie, and what a lie it is.
Matt Browne View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Browne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:53am
As a modern Christian, Abu, I believe in critical thinking. You are just repeating what has been Islamic doctrine for the past 1400 years. So no surprise here. I also believe in interfaith dialog based on tolerance and mutual respect. Religious beliefs differ. There's no need to use words like lies. How would it make you feel if a zealous Christian told you that Allah talking to Muhammad through Jibreel was a lie? But I'm not zealous. I respect your belief.

A religion that's intolerant of other religions can't be the world's best religion --Abdel Samad
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people--Eleanor Roosevelt
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

I know that Jesus was not crucified on the cross.

How do you know?
Because a man named Muhammad said so?
and how do you know that Muhammad is not the liar?
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:51am
Originally posted by Matt Browne Matt Browne wrote:

As a modern Christian, Abu, I believe in critical thinking. You are just repeating what has been Islamic doctrine for the past 1400 years. So no surprise here. I also believe in interfaith dialog based on tolerance and mutual respect. Religious beliefs differ. There's no need to use words like lies. How would it make you feel if a zealous Christian told you that Allah talking to Muhammad through Jibreel was a lie? But I'm not zealous. I respect your belief.

As'alaamu Alaikkum

I used the word "LIE" because Christianity is founded on a lie or lies. For example, there is no evidence or eye witnesses to the experience Paul had on the road to Damascus. And as Jesus (pbuh) was not crucified then there is no way that Paul would have 'seen' the risen Christ. And we all know about the inter-mixing of the faith the pagan systems, don't we?
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:03am
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

�� I know that Jesus was not crucified on the cross.

How do you know?

I know because God Himself tells me that the blessed Messiah was not crucified on the cross.

Sahih International
And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain. Rather, Allah raised him to Himself. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise. 4:157-8

A man named Muhammed (pbuh) didn't say so. You wouldn't understand because you lack faith.

I know Muhammed is not a liar because of my faith. I believe that Muhammed (pbuh)received revelations from God through the Archangel Gabriel (AS).

Edited by Abu Loren - 23 July 2012 at 3:04am
iec786 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iec786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:55am
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

�� I know that Jesus was not crucified on the cross.

How do you know?

[COLOR=BLUE]This man Muhammad had another name,and that name is Al-Amien the Truthful.In the entire Arab land which included Jews, Christians,and many other people and not one ever disputed his truthfulness.
http://www.adherents.com/adh_influ.html/

Rank     Name     Religious Affiliation     Influence

1     Muhammad     Islam     Prophet of Islam; conqueror of Arabia; Hart recognized that ranking Muhammad first might be controversial, but felt that, from a secular historian's perspective, this was the correct choice because Muhammad is the only man to have been both a founder of a major world religion and a major military/political leader. More

2     Isaac Newton     Anglican (rejected Trinitarianism, i.e.,
Athanasianism; believed in the Arianism
of the Primitive Church)     physicist; theory of universal gravitation; laws of motion

3     Jesus Christ *     Judaism; Christianity     founder of Christianity

4     Buddha     Hinduism; Buddhism     founder of Buddhism

5     Confucius     Confucianism     founder of Confucianism

6     St. Paul     Judaism; Christianity     proselytizer of Christianity
7     Ts'ai Lun     Chinese traditional religion     inventor of paper
8     Johann Gutenberg     Catholic     developed movable type; printed Bibles
9     Christopher Columbus     Catholic     explorer; led Europe to Americas
10     Albert Einstein     Jewish     physicist; relativity; Einsteinian physics

Edited by iec786 - 23 July 2012 at 9:57am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>
  Share Topic