IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Your comments on this new  forum  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Your comments on this new forum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unity1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your comments on this new forum
    Posted: 21 March 2005 at 5:11am
Asalam Aalaikum

I have started this forum so that people can present their comments on the look and features of this new discussion forum.

My Comments:

I would like to congradulate the members of this site for starting this new discussion forum, no doubt it is a great contribution by the members of Islamicity.

This new discussion forum has many good features and looks much better then the previous discussion forum.

May Allah(swt) make this new discussion forum a successful one on the web.

I would like all my brothers to present their comments on this new contribution of the members of islamicity.

Regards,

Edited by unity1

who call themselves superior are actually inferior in the eyes of Allah.Those who call themselves slaves of Allah are superior not only in the eyes of Allah but also superior in the eyes of man.
IslamicGirl View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslamicGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 7:51am
I really like this forum, except I think everyone's alseep when i'm awake...???
IslamicGirl View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslamicGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 7:59am

A'ight all.. i'm going to sleep now!

Allah Hafiz

Peace Out!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic