IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - sisters looking for practising brothers??  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

sisters looking for practising brothers??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Farida66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2017 at 12:15am
Asaalam mualaikum I just come across this site. Hope what im about to share is not too forward. I am a single lady age 51..I have 2 boys. Been single for almost 8 years..I think its about time to find a life companion who are practising muslims. Im living in Melbourne. I dnt really know how to find a decent man. Did try Muslima.com and muslims for marriage...but not all are genuine. Hope someone out there are able to help me....by Allah's will in sya Allah. My e mail add: [email protected]

Wassalam
Mrahmed1984 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrahmed1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2017 at 6:45am
Aslam Alikam sisters. I am Ahmed . I am interested to marry Inshallah.

This my profile

the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) who said: �A woman may be married for four things: her wealth, her lineage, her beauty and her religious commitment. Seek the one who is religiously-committed, may your hands be rubbed with dust (i.e., may you prosper).�

Her Nationally, age , Social status, wealth, kids
All above not important for me

The main important is The Deen

I am looking for a sister with a good heart and pious with good manners who will be working for Jannah not Dunya - my gift ( Maher) to her would be to take her to Umrah and teach her Arabic and Quran In sha Allah.

About myself :

(فَلَا تُزَكُّوا أَنْفُسَكُمْ ۖ هُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِمَنِ اتَّقَىٰ)�
(therefore do not attribute purity to your souls; He knows him best who guards (against evil).

1. Name: Ahmed
2. Age: 34
3. Location: Manchester
4. Education: Accountancy Degree
5. Job: Accountant, Property Developer & Quran and Arabic Teacher
6: Height: 182 cm
7: Nationality: British Egyptian(Arab)
جزاكم الله خيرا

[email protected] /

Edited by Mrahmed1984 - 19 January 2018 at 12:49pm
barbarahajar View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barbarahajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2018 at 3:44pm
Salaam alaykum,
Sorry but you cannot decide what the mahr is because your future wife insha Allah will choose.
hessa22hadiya View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hessa22hadiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2018 at 7:02am
Asaalamualaikum I'm Hessa 19 years of age and revert to Islam and my journey to Islam has been the best thing that has ever happened in my lifeI'm loving kind and down to earth I reside in South Africa don't mind international relocation I'm educated family orientated so know any good decent brothers looking for halal marriage message me.Im South African my email is [email protected] thanks

Edited by hessa22hadiya - 02 February 2018 at 7:32am
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2018 at 6:58am
Wa alaikum salaam, Hessa welcome, and keep in mind that cyberspace is a dangerous venue for seeking marriage. Avoid giving your personal information and contact. And we wish you all the best!
hessa22hadiya View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hessa22hadiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2018 at 11:11am
Thank you sister for the friendly advice but definitely careful when it comes to that
janan View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2018 at 1:08pm
Assalam alaikum sister natalie, I used to live in swansea and its great to see how many more reverts there are.
I came into Islam in 2001 through a very spiritual way Alhamdulillah. However be careful with our sisters hearts when it comes to marraige from different cultures. The man might be so good, but it does include family and friends who have their own culture ideologies. I didnt understand the term culture, now I do. I would of fought this opinion so strongly before, with experience and hurt I know say this. However Love and Allah swt ala can conquer all.
Where in south wales are you, perhaps we could meet up when the weather is warmer. lol I am looking to remarry.

Salam Janan
kabia2014 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kabia2014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 11:17pm
Asalamu Alaikum sisters and brothers how are you all doing? I am new here and looking for a good sister to me the mother of my children Insha'Allah any interested sister please email me at [email protected]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic