IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Youth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - love  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

love

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: love
    Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:11am
2 of my frnds love each other(boy & girl),they no its sin.but they couldnt control them.they dont hav any physical relation,but they kissed each other & did a lot of thing which is not permitted in Islam.d girl wanna hav a legal relation which is accepted in Islam.but d boy is still a student & there is possibility that his family will not allow him 2 marry right now as he is not that much grown up & the girl is older than him by 9 months.my question is that should they marry each other?but their family would not permit.what should they do.they hav guilty feeling but they r helpless.d girl doesnt wanna keep relation with d boy,but the boy is in frustration,she doesnt wanna giv him pain
anonymous70 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anonymous70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:13pm
Well the best advice I could give you ,your friends should say goodbye to each other.Have no relationship at all no matter how hard it seems.If its naseeb itll happen no matter how hard it seems or if no one wants it to.Maybe this is the shatan playing their minds tell them not to speak or have any interaction together cause they might not marry each other and if they had interactions and they wont marry theyll regret it the rest of their lives.So tell them itll be whether they talk or not and its best they dont talk.Theyll ruin their reputations and hurt themselves and their familys.They have to look at the big picture the future.And whats haram just tell them give it a break dont let them speak cause this is just gonna get worst for both of them.And inshallah allah knows best no matter what outcome tell them to pray ask allahs forgiveness and guidance and whatever happens is the best.Tell them not to use their hearts cause when they do that there blind and they dont see they just see passion and all of that nonsense but they have to use their minds and step back .I hope i helped inshallah everything will be fine for them goodluck.

I have experience through this I wish I would of listened to my family ,so I know what there going through,and tell them your family has more knowledge then they do.There young and theres plenty of fish in the sea if there family doesnt want then theres no point in talking anyways.I have been through it all and I would suggest stop and pray read quran and everything will be fine .
asheque View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asheque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2012 at 11:12pm
Every thing will be fine.If they really love each other they have to
believe in God.God will help them.Look for those that Allah do.

NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2013 at 8:37am
According to me this is truly non sense.because this thing is the root of so many haraam things,in this case patience counts.as zakir naik rightly says-love before wedding(lbw)is not right.it is better to love the girl U marry than to marry the girl U love.Allah says in Surah Al Baqarah ch 2 v 216-U may like a thing which is not good for U,U may hate a thing which is good for U,but Allah knows what is right for you.

Edited by NABA - 30 April 2013 at 8:38am
anastasia View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anastasia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2013 at 3:30pm
if they love each other so much,they cant even wait for the right tym?they should keep boundaries in their relationship and juz wait for the right tym for marriage
herber345 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herber345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2013 at 10:55pm
You hadn't mentioned your age here, Loving someone is not bad. But doing anything which is haram in Islam, is really bad if your are Muslim.  First you should follow your Islamic rule. Still you both have time to make boundaries. You are of same religion and you can also ask to your parents, there may be any chance of getting marriage, but if they don't allow you, better go away from each other.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic