IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Shiitism  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedShiitism

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>
Author
Starter
Starter

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shiitism
    Posted: 12 August 2005 at 12:33am

The Glorious Quran was revealed on Prophet Muhammed Mustafa (sallu-aliya-wali-wasalm) not on Hadhart ALi(RA)

Do u guys ever utilise ur brain in proper way?

It's ALLAH(Subhanwa'talh) who gives STATUS AND RANK..NOT HUMAN BEINGS..

Every religion is CORRUPTED BY HUMAN BEINGS..besides ISLAM(Sunnism)

I wonder y many people hate /dislike our Prophet MUHAMMED(Sallau-aliya-wali-wasalm) where infact this entire Universe was created for him.

My advice is:Do not waste ur time in arguin'  fighting like cats and dogs

TURN TO ALLAH(swt) ASK HIM TO GUIDE YOU.

Inshallah-ul-azim, He will either show u a miracle or dream Jus ASK HIM DON'T TURN TO HUMAN BEING OR SEEK THEIR ADVICE.

I wouldn't!

Again, do not turn to Human being. fullstop

You could be in great error .WHO KNOWS..and this is OUR only FIRST AND LAST CHANCE.

So, jus turn to ALLAH(SWT)..and ask him directly..

Deus View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 9:38am
Originally posted by Ya Sayedi Ya Sayedi wrote:

I wonder y many people hate /dislike our Prophet MUHAMMED(Sallau-aliya-wali-wasalm) where infact this entire Universe was created for him.

Really?

Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2005 at 9:57pm
This universe was not created for Muhammad.....That knowledge is left for God. Perhaps in our limited understanding we can forego this type of thinking. True Prophet Muhammad was great in his own right but its nothing in comparison to the message he conveyed which all prophets have taught their people. Ya Sayedi I admire your admiration for the prophet but just a friendly reminder be careful of your words. The last comment which Deus posted seemed to be really extreme
asda View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2008 at 10:28am
U said: The Glorious Quran was revealed on Prophet Muhammed Mustafa (sallu-aliya-wali-wasalm) not on Hadhart ALi(RA)....

can somebody be more baseless in his words?????? plz dont believ in myths and baseless stories......this is to other sunni bros in this forum....
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2008 at 4:46am

Ya Syedi was right. He did not write anything wrong about the Quran being revealed on the heart of Muhammad and not on Hazrat Ali. There is nothing wrong with that. asda is also right.

It is better to be careful because there are all kinds of foolish person trying to spread mischief. I don't say it is asda. But there are some very ignorant uneducated people who say funny things.

So good-bye to them without any harm to any one.
asda View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2008 at 4:01am
br. how can this guy Ya Syedi be right on his blame on shias that shias believe that the Quran shud infact be revealed on Imam Ali (a.s) (maazallah)...this is a tohmat....we shurly dont believe that...The Quran was revealed to Prophet Muhammad (a.s) by Allah's will....and no one has the right to deny it....no shia denies it...
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2008 at 8:59pm

yes, asda, thanks for your clarification. But you do not know the beliefs of all the shias. There are many branches in the Shias and they are now spread all over the world. They all do not believe as you do.

It is better for Ya Sayedi to be careful and not bring any point in advance before some one has uttered something. It is possible that in his area, the Shias may be having some special ideas as they always have for Hazrat Ali. i.e. some misconceptions about real Quran and Hazrat Ali.
asda View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2008 at 1:53am
u knw wat bro......i am DYING to meet a shia with such beliefs....i knw and am fully aware about the variations in our beliefs.....but such a belief does not exist...even on the internet i could not find EVEN ONE shia website which such claims...i hav seen these sentences only on anti-shia sites...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>
  Share Topic