IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - complaint  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

complaint

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote well Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: complaint
    Posted: 07 August 2005 at 4:19am

To the chief of Islamicity

I write unto you in complaint, wondering how you can treat people with such contempt?

If I am not worthy of your counsel, nor any practical help, I will go find me another forum, as I wonder why I should help build your house!?

So if you again deny me any counsel, or practical help, this is the last you will hear from me, as I wonder why I give my time to help building your house!?

(sent to Islamicity via email)

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 8:32pm
You know if you're not exactly happy you can leave
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
well View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote well Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2005 at 3:08am

Allah�s religion is primarily for the poor & oppressed

Faith is primarily for the poor and oppressed,

To help them through oppression, and to endure the test!

The rich use religion to try & justify their position,

My words will pierce your soul if you come to me with your oppression!

Sometimes I feel as though I have been talking to a brick wall!

Wondering why people side with corrupt leaders who oppress them all?

Greedy, selfish, snobbery to which they call,

Is certainly not Allah�s religion that is meant for us all!

Good-bye 

firewall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote firewall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2005 at 4:27am
what happened.. why nobody help one another? i hope well is ok. today i'm feeling like you, like nobody cared... but i guess it's just life. i hope you don't feel you're being kicked out or anything or nobody cared. it's not pleasant to feel that way, so i hope you don't feel being treated like that here. one ppl here said my statement is "emotional  hypothesis" as if i don't research what i said, one once said i'm speaking like a retard,  etc...  well,  ppl can say many things. just don't let them get to you...

hope Allah SWT blesses & help you. 

Edited by firewall
open View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote open Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 9:38am

Assalaamu alaikum

Dear brother/sister,

My main complaint to you concerns how I have been treated with regards to the science I have discovered. It is quite clear that even your most knowledgeable physicists etc. are unable to answer the questions I can; hence I need to know why it is that you (as a community) have ignored me for a year and a half?

If you don�t believe I have discovered anything, then it should be very easy for you to prove me wrong, but to completely ignore me and in doing so place my life in some kind of permanent stasis, is naught but spiritual (& physical) torture.

I have already explained that the science I have discovered illustrates that there is only One Force maintaining all phenomena (in direct contradiction to many forces � gods), hence I assumed the purpose of this knowledge was to help Muslim�s, but you don�t seem interested!?

I have to make a living some how, so if no one from the Muslim community will even talk with me in person regarding this, you have denied my means to earn an honest living!

Edited by open
alima View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 9:41am
my complain is that i have not to this moment found the answer i am looking for, the question is what is the relevance of giving eleven pence in money each month to a designated charuty, my mum does it every month and i just cant seem to find the relevance of it can any1 help?
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:46am

Well???,are you moving back from the way???...

Babylon System

Bob Marley

Marley illustrates his view of the system in a casual voice. The wine press serves as a visual metaphor of Babylon. A reminder for current and future generations that without equal opportunity in society, it is "sucking the blood of the sufferer," making it easier to lose hope for unity, peace, and freedom. "Got to rebel."

We refuse to be
What you wanted us to be
We are what we are
That's the way it's going to be, if you don't know
You can't educate I
For no equal opportunity
Talking about my freedom
People freedom and liberty

Yeah, we've been trodding on
The winepress much too long
Rebel, Rebel
We've been trodding on the 
Winepress much too long, Rebel

Babylon System is the Vampire
Sucking the children day by day
Me say the Babylon System is the Vampire
Sucking the blood of the sufferers
Building church and university
Deceiving the people continually
Me say them graduating thieves and murderers 
Look out now
Sucking the blood of the sufferers

Tell the children the truth
Tell the children the truth
Tell the children the truth right now
Come on and tell the children the truth
(repeat)

'Cause we've been trodding on
The winepress much too long
Got to Rebel, Got to Rebel Now

We've been taken for granted
Much too long, Rebel
(repeat)

From the very day we left the shores
Of our father's land
We've been trampled on, oh now
Now we know everything we got to rebel
Somebody got to pay for the work
We've done, Rebel

Edited by Suleyman
open View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote open Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 4:40pm

Salaam Suleyman

hey - you never know..... maybe i'll be open enough see it through this time!  

i'm certainly not gong to stop trying.

Insha Allah

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic