IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Prophets Muhammad
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - He who Over Comes, Jesus or Muhammad  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

He who Over Comes, Jesus or Muhammad

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nazarene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: He who Over Comes, Jesus or Muhammad
    Posted: 10 November 2010 at 9:15am
Christains say this is of Chirt Jesus. I say when we step back from Theology and look at what is acualy written. If look at history their is one person that fills the following dicription to a tee . almost literalty! This is Mohammad . So lets take a real hard look.

Revelation Rev 2:7He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

(This is not Jesus Spcefic. We all hope to achieve this. But it is known Muslims mostly refer to Heven as "The Paridise of Allah")

11He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes will not be hurt at all by the second death.

(This is not Jesus specific. We all are promised this.)

... See More17He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it.......

(The Hidden Manna is the truth(knowledge) that is hidden)
( new name?..?Mohammad...Allah?)

26To him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations�
27'He will rule them with an iron scepter; he will dash them to pieces like pottery'� just as I have received authority from my Father. 28I will also give him the morning star. 29He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. ...

(Here Jesus is not speaking of himself...." Just as "I".....Then I will give him.....And Christains always accuss Islam of ruling with an Iron Septor( Sharia law)The Morrning star is seen next to the cresent on many mosques")

3:5He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels..........

( Dressed in White? like Them? Muslims put on white so we all look alike. no diference between us we'er the same. "Like each other" Just look at Hajj.)

And here's the clincher:

12Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name. 13He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.
The temlpe of my God...(Heaven)

NEVER AGAIN WILL HE LEAVE IT....(Jesus will return Mohammad will not. So Jesus will leave it once more. Mohammad will never leave it again)

I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem,( MECCA)
and I will also write on him my new name( ALLAH!)

21To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne. 22He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

"( Here Jesus will give the right sit with him on the trone to this OTHER ONE. So is this Jesus sitting next to himself?Just as Jesus did on the thrine of God.)

Remember what Jesus taught:
Jesus declairs this to the Jews:
Matthew 21:43
�Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it.
also:
John 4:21
Jesus declared, "Believe me, woman, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem.

Edited by Nazarene - 10 November 2010 at 9:16am
love for all conquers all
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic