IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Personalties
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Khaled ebn Al Waleed (Sword Of Allah)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Khaled ebn Al Waleed (Sword Of Allah)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M_Hafez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Khaled ebn Al Waleed (Sword Of Allah)
    Posted: 19 March 2005 at 11:39pm
salamualykom wa rahmtu allah wa barakatu

Omar Ebn Al Khttab once said " The Women failed to born a man like Khaled Ebn Al Waleed " , and here the years come and go and we didn't find a man like Khaled Ebn Al Waleed . A man Who raise the word of Allah to every place on the Earth.......
Let's Begin :-

Who's KHaled ???!!!

This man who killed Muslims in Uhud and hate Muslims and Prophet (phuh) .....become Sword Of Allah (swt) and the best Islamic leader in the whole world !!!!!

Why Don't We Tell His Story of The Beginig....
He's Khaled ebn Al Waleed Ebn Al Mughera Ebn Abduallah Ebn Omar Ebn Makhzoom

His Father " Waleed Ebn Al Mughera " Was Very reich and was from first who fight islam and Muslims in Mecca

His Father Was Killed In Battle Badr by muslims . Khaleed was not there , he was with big arab trade caravan to syria

That was His Father...... and now
Who's Khaled??

Khaled Ebn Al Waleed Was Tall man and very similar to Omar Ebn Al Khattab Smile
once he become 16 years old his father " Waleed Ebn Al Mughera " prepare Khaled to become great warior , he learned him how to fight with sword , throw bow and ride horses

when Khaled become 18 years old he become the best one ride horse and throw bow while riding very fast in whole Mecca !!!

Khaled used to live in desert and know it secret ways . he lived tough life although his father was the riechst man in Mecca

Khaled had well built body even he was able to fight the strongest man in Mecca " Omar Ebn Al Khattab " ..
when he become 22 he was able to fight
so , He fought "Omar Ebn AL Khattab " and he broke his leg...

So , as we can notic Khaled was superior man since his youth even that " Quraish " give him leadership of Knights !!! Smile when he was 23 or 22 years old
I Love Khaled Ebn Al Waleed
     ( Sword Of Allah)
M_Hafez View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M_Hafez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2005 at 11:47pm

if u have any comments for this topic plz PM me

wait for the second lesson

( Sword Of Allah)
M_Hafez View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M_Hafez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 3:04am

< Khaled Ebn Al Waleed against Islam >

-----------------------------------------------------

Now With Khaled Ebn Al Waleed and he decided to destroy Islam and Muslims..

The first Battle against Kuffar was Badr Battle but , as we said khaled was not there , He Was with arab trade caravan .

But , He Was the first Knight in Kuffar army in Uhud Battle, He was the leader of Kuffar Knights in this Battle.

Prophet Muhammed (phuh) command 50 muslim archers to hold their posotions on Uhud mountain and never come down from mountain..

The Battle :-

The Victory was very near to Muslims in the begining and kuffar ran away.

when archers saw that they went down from the mountain and didn't care about  Prtophet Muhammed's (phuh) commands , They Left their posotions .

<Where's Khaled Ebn Al Waleed> ? ! ! !

Khaled and about 200 knights were held their posotions and they didn't ran away like the others kuffar

one of kuffar asked him " why you still here.!!! We Have been defeated? "

Khaled smiled and said " No , Not Yet " (he saw archers left their posotions )

so , he took his knights and move around the mountain  , by this he made Muslims in front of him , Kuffar began to return back and Muslims ran away

By This Khaled ebn Al Waleed concedred The owner of this victory..

Years after this battle and Khaled Ebn Al Waleed was the first Knight in Kuffar Army in any battle against Muslims..

Khaled's Hatred toward Muslims and Islam increase and increase

After this Khaled Ebn Al Waleed was the first knight in Kuffar army against Muslims.

( Sword Of Allah)
M_Hafez View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M_Hafez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 3:05am

plz send me your opions and comments

salam

( Sword Of Allah)
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 2:55pm

Wow, you have so much info about Hazart Khalid Ben Walid. I am amazed. Can you help me find the answer to the question regarding this great General of Muslim army? Why was he demoted from his command by the Khalifah of the time (Probably by Hazarat Umar)? Plz don't mind my question as I love him too. The islamic history do talk very high of this man as he yet chose to fight in the same army as an ordinary fighter. I really couldn't find any appropriate answer for such a big decision.

M_Hafez View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M_Hafez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 10:33pm

Dear Ahmed

Sir Omar Ebn Al Khattab had demote Khaled Ebn Al Waleed for this reason :-

*as we know he's the only leader in the whole world that never loss a battle , as a result of this women in Madina and young child began to talk about him .become very very famous

so sir Omar Ebn Al Khattab demote him to make the people know that Allah who make victory not Khaled

* Omar Ebn Al Khattab was intending to retuen him back after Muslims make sure that Allah who make loss and victory.

( Sword Of Allah)
M_Hafez View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M_Hafez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 11:11pm

< Khaled Ebn Al Waleed and Islam >
-----------------------------------------------
How Khaled Ebn Al Waleed with all of his hatred toward Muslims became one of them !!!!

let's tell him story from the begining :-

When Messannger of God (phuh) and Muslims moved toward Mecca , Khaled was not accept to see Prophet Muhammed in Mecca , He took about 200 of kuffar Knights and move quickly toward Prophet Muhammed to Kill him (phuh) but , What Happened ? ? ? ?

They were praying " Al-Zuhur" some of Khaled's Soldeirs told Khaled to attack while they praying but , Khaled said " No " - He Was Nobel Knight- " Wait for them after Praying " so they wait  , Muslims prepared themselves to pray " Al-3asr" , Khaled told his soldeirs that Muslims will now enter into a pray that is much worth thatn their Life - He mean Salatu al 3asr .

But , Allah (swt) was sent down the basics of how to pray during a battle or war " salatu al 7`awf "
Khaled Ebn Al Waleed saw that he said to himself " This Man - Muhammed - is protected from someone - God- "

Islam began to move toward his Heart

he left them and wemt to his house and sound of Muslims increased and increased he was very Upset he said to himself again " Where Shal i go ?? go to rome and become christian ??? but my life here better than life there....Shall i go to Iraq and become one of them and worship fire??? but , my life here is better that there ........Shall i goto " Nagashy " but , he become Muslim . Where shall i go ????????????????? "
during this his Brother " Al Waleed ebn al Waleed " was going to Khaled's House but he didn't find him there so he left him a message .
When Khaled return home he saw the Message
  " Al salamu alikom Khaled , I went to your house but i didn't find you , and Messanger Of God ( phuh) ask me alot about you " Where's Khaled ? " He said (phuh) , (Allah make him come Messanger Of God " I replyed " is there someone like him ignore Islam , If he come we will make him better that Others " he  said (ohuh) " Khaled said " i was very happy that messanger of god he ask for me "
then he decided to convert Islam.
he said to himself " who shall i bring with me ? " he took " Osman Ebn Talha " and said " Osman i think that we were worng when we fought Muhammed Honor Of Muhammed Is Honor for Us " .so he took Osman and went to Madina To declare Islam .
during the way they met " Amr Ebn Al 3as " he was wanting to declare islam too

Three Men went to Madina , When Messanger Of God (phuh) saw them he smiled and say " Mecca had give you the best men it have "
Khaled move forward and say " Salamu alykom Messanger of god , Ask God to forgive me all what i did to Muslims "  , " Islam removed what before it " Messanger of god replyed
then Messanger Of God told him " I was seeing to you a great mind i hoped to guide you to the right path "
Then Khaled Began His New Life In Islam

Wait the fourth Part inshallah

( Sword Of Allah)
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 7:36am

Dear M_Hafez

Do you have any reference to your reason? Is this really the reason you think? This reason suggests that it was based merely on the gossips of the town at that time and led one of the wisest Caliphs of Islam to demote one of the most tallented Generals of Muslim army, that too, still engaged with the enemies at the war front, could it be justified? Of course, Allah selects people to get the Job done. He chose Prophets among people to convey His message. Similarly, one can easily argue, Allah might have chosen Hazarat Khalid (as you already know him as "sword of Allah") to do this job. Untill or unless you have some good source to support your answer, this reason doesn't seems to carry any weight. There are couple of other reasons as well, beside the one you told, that are usually forwarded, but they all seems to be literally unrealistic. For example, some would blame him using some sort of alcholic body spray that would keep him fresh and healthy all day long. On this, caliph immediately dommoted him for using alchol. This story is not only flawed with wrong premise of violation of any Islamic law, but also, doesn't merit its justification for the kind of action taken. I shall wait for your academically researched reply than rehotorics. Thanks and keep up the good work of educating us on this great man. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic