IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - help please  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

help please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmorton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help please
    Posted: 15 September 2010 at 3:48pm
Me and my I guess exhusband got married very young so everyone told us, but I'm atually from england originally and moved to the states my mother rasied me a Christian but when I met my husband I loved him te first day I saw him he is Muslim and introduced me to islam i feel in love with it it made so much sense andmade life feel right we got married of olny knowing each oter for 3 months and I met his family at first they weren't. Sure but accepted me with love and open arms we weret very good muslims at first but turned it around and prayed ad spent time with his family ,donated money. But about a year and a half into our marriage I got pregnant I was so happy. That's ll ive ever wanted was a child of my own but I had a miscarriage I was so upset I broke down at my job I was so sad my husband for my birthday to me on a trip to feel better, but i got pregnant again and I prayed and prayed that allah would protect this baby I had another miscarriage broke my heart and I let my faith break too I couldn't stand to b home I ended up leaving my husband slowly movig my things it was a horrible break up I let my faith and went crazy. Its been 3 months and I finally moved my furniture in and I felt this horrible feeling it finally hit me i have given my life away for nothing i mis my husband nd t life we worked sooooo hard for .of course now my husand has gotten over it but still has feelings for me I'm getting my life ack I love islam I pray for allah to forgive me but his parents forbid it and I'm lost I cant do anything my heart is torn mmy fmily and loved ones are concered for me I want to knw if there is anyway I can fix this or I will b like this forever with out my husband and my other family that are quite bitter with me

Thank you for your time

Edited by cmorton - 15 September 2010 at 7:19pm
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2010 at 4:36am
As Salamu Alaikum

Welcome to Islamicity sis. Wishing you a happy stay.

Your husband still has feelings for you. He does care for you so much. You seeked forgiveness from Allah swt. Alhamdulillah all is well now. Don't get late to live with your husband. It's tough to live alone.

Sister read this saying of Prophet :

It was narrated from Mu�aadh ibn Jabal that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

�By the One in Whose hand is my soul, the miscarried foetus will drag his mother by his umbilical cord to Paradise, if she (was patient and) sought reward (for her loss).�

Life of a believer is test from Allah swt. You just let 2 abortions disturb your life. Yes i understand it's not easy. I know a sister who was for 9 times miscarried. Finally Allah swt blessed her with a son. Anyways, it's not your fault with a miscarriage. There are duas to be read. Insha Allah shall share them with you. That shall help you alot. Also seek good medication.

Also remember sis, we muslims believe and are to accept divine will of Allah swt. We are to be content and with patience when things which we like/dislike happen in our life. This thought of divine law/decree keeps us at peace.

A lesson from chapter of Kahf from Qur'an flashes my mind. You must be knowing that when Khidr AS killed a boy, Prophet Musa AS questioned him.Later when Khidr AS decides to leave MUSA for his impatience he reasons out for killing the boy that his parents were righteous believers, however the boy was going to grow and become a disbeliever, so Al-Khidr intended that the Lord might give them a better son in his place. What we are to learn out of it is sometimes we think bad things have happened to us because we do not see the full picture, however Allah knows best, therefore we must always trust in His fate.

I shall be waiting soon to read over here that you joined your husband.All our best wishes to you. Make lots of prayers to Allah swt for a strong faith and to get things sorted out in right manner by His Mercy

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2010 at 10:04am
Well cmorton, without really knowing much about you and your in-laws, and speaking only in very general terms, my advice is that you concentrate on becoming a better person and less upon your husband and his family.  You should seek to understand why your behavior and decisions you made has caused such troubles for which you have written about.  Unless you are able to grow and mature personally why would anyone think that you would act any differently should all be forgiven and everything could return to "normal" as before?

With respect to your pregnancies, did you have your own ob/gyn doctor?  I have seen that some women during the first months of conception must be almost completely off their feet.  I am deeply sorry for your loss,  but hopefully you will become a stronger person as a result, and grow spiritually as well in your new faith.
alexander38sing View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexander38sing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2010 at 11:52pm
I am in very critical situation and I need help from you. can you help mew?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic