IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Burning the Qur'an...?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedBurning the Qur'an...?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2010 at 3:35pm

[QUOTE=Douggg] I think the pastor won a victory because he has shown just how dangerous Islam is/QUOTE]How dangerous is europeans/caucatians,the white man. Do we even want to go there dougg?       
doubler702 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2010 at 3:39pm
Never is there a case when ALL is found true.  So that is not a true statement just from a logical perspective.  If you don't agree with someone then you learn how to atleast respect their differences.

Thanks for the comments and please comment on any post on the blog!
schmikbob View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2010 at 5:54pm
Do Muslims not burn the Bible or threaten to because the Quran teaches that the Bible and the "people of the Book" are part of Islam??
Douggg View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2010 at 1:42am
Originally posted by Akhe Abdullah Akhe Abdullah wrote:

Do we hear of any Muslim threatening to burn the Bible?

Threats of burning the Bible was not why the pastor didn't follow through.

Muslims can burn the bible in the United States if they want to.  

Muslims could do the same in Saudi, home of Islam, but they would first have to break the law by smuggling a bible in.  I guess that is a chance they would have to take. Shocked   Freedom of speech is not free.

Gibbs View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2010 at 8:21am
Dough so Islam is dangerous? Or as you say the pastor exposed how dangerous Islam is. If this is true why are you here? Surely these Muslims on this website are evil. Im sure the moderator named "peacemaker" is evil too. After all be just quoted from the Koran which, as I read was a peaceful passage but Im sure the devil manipulated that right?
Gibbs View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2010 at 8:41am
By the way everyone should check out the koran burning video by thy or the young turns. He exposes this pastor
doubler702 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2010 at 12:17pm
A lot of people have the right to do a lot of things but is it smart? 
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2010 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by Douggg Douggg wrote:

Originally posted by Akhe Abdullah Akhe Abdullah wrote:

Do we hear of any Muslim threatening to burn the Bible?

Threats of burning the Bible was not why the pastor didn't follow through.

Muslims can burn the bible in the United States if they want to.  

Muslims could do the same in Saudi, home of Islam, but they would first have to break the law by smuggling a bible in.  I guess that is a chance they would have to take. Shocked   Freedom of speech is not free.

You are a funny person!
We have crossed paths in the interfaith section and your Islamophobia is not lost on your truly!
This three score and ten soul saver was looking for a cheap publicity and he got that plenty by pulling the stunt!
A Muslim is at a disadvantage and has handicap when comes to this kind of shenanigans...you can call all the names in the book about Allah, the Prophet(S)and what have you but our tongues and hands are tied cuz Jesus(a) is ours not yours and his honor is our honor! Even if the certain sections and parts in Bible we disagree cuz they are man made but still it has the revelations that Jesus(A) had from Allah!  So no Muslim will dare it ...Unless it is torn up I will keep it on my shelf as long as I have my library!
 Btw long  time ago I happened to pick up a copy of KJV that it's owner had tossed out and that stayed with me for long time till someone borrowed it!
I noticed every other argument ends up in Saudi land which to me is totally bogus, childish and whatnot.

Finally the issue is not burning if the copy of Quraan is worn out and torn the way to dispose off is completely burn it as appropriate... And that is not the same as the Christian pastor was up to, he was bent upon a sacrilegious act to piss people off and cause disharmony!
Of course freedom of speech is not free someone had to buy the Qurans, or was going to steal them? LOL
It is his or his flocks money if he wants to be a fool let him be one...
It is about time the Muslims to wake up and start looking up how much of their personal constitutional rights have been usurped? Preemptive prosecutions, concocted conspiracies, shutting down of legitimate charities, the use of agent provocateurs, infiltration of mosques, and the establishment of fusion centers need to be addressed!

Edited by Sign*Reader - 14 September 2010 at 4:20pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic