IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - not able to fast for ramadan  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

not able to fast for ramadan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divya_Mohammed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2010 at 5:18am
Assalam Alaikum to all

Thanks to the encouragement from family and friends and with the Blessings of Almighty Allah, I have been able to successfully observe Fasting during the Holy month of Ramadhan so far, despite being pregnant. Hope I have his continued blessings to complete the remaining days upto Eid, without a break.

Fortunately there is no issue of periods this time around, being pregnant and I am now confident to complete my fasting and continue my religious duties.

Ramadhan, so far, has been the most rewarding experience in my life.

Allah Hafiz
Divya Mohammed Iyer
India
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2010 at 7:59pm
Bismillah,

Assalamualiakum wa rahmatullah dear Divya,

MashAllah I am so happy for you that you were able to fast this year. May Allah accept your fasting and prayers, and increase you in the light of His deen, ameen. Hope everything goes well till the day of Eid!!

Would you also be fasting the first 6 days of shawwal Smile

Don't worry, I m not here to overburden you. But if you do get a chance to do, all benefit is yours.

You reminded me of something that might be of interest for you.

Check this link. This site is one of the most reliable online education resource I know of. If anything is attractive and needed, feel welcome to join.  I am currently learning Arabic with them and enjoy my time A LOT.

Take care.
Wishing you  and yours a happy Eid!!

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic