IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - missing a brother  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

missing a brother

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: missing a brother
    Posted: 28 July 2010 at 2:48am

Asslamu Alaikym Wa rahmtu Allah

May Allah bless you all dear brothers and sisters of Islam. I miss brother Akhe Abdullah. He has not show up for so long time. He is one of the great Muslims brothers here, who did a lot for this forum. May Allah accept.

Does anyone of you know anything about him? Is he fine? I pray that Allah protects us all.

Please reply if you know..

Thanks for everything..

And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2010 at 12:32am
Salaam
I think he was frustrated with nastiness of Boomer a troll, and he quit posting... even though I did handle boomer and he disappeared but Akhe didn't come back... that is the way it has been on IC forum, lot of good people have come and gone... hope he is well... when I think about them then I say it is cyberworld and really it is nameless...I became friends with one on real name basis (Whisper= Sasha Khanzadah) who was in Spain and he passed away after heart attack...it was so  disconcerting!

Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 2:23pm

Jajaka Allah Kahirn for the reply dear brother.. may Allah bless you and reward you,, I pray he is fine..
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2010 at 10:00am
As Salamu Alaikum, Sister F.O.H and Brother Sign*Reader. .JazakAllah Kheiran for both of your kind words.Alhamduillah!F.O.H.thru Allah you spoke me up, i have been away from the cyberworld lol(I could never forget you brother Sign*Reader you go hard at the non-believers).(cyberworld) or as i call it our virtual Ummah.Its very heart warming to know that the love is real May Allah Bless you both Ameen.Theres lots of work for us to do also in the non-cyberworld that consumes our time,and im sorry for being gone for so long,I feel like I have alot of explaining to do but im not one for many words unless they are about Allah (swt) and His Messenger(saw).Ill try to return soon and be more active Inshall.
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2010 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by Akhe Abdullah Akhe Abdullah wrote:

As Salamu Alaikum, Sister F.O.H and Brother Sign*Reader. .JazakAllah Kheiran for both of your kind words.Alhamduillah!F.O.H.thru Allah you spoke me up, i have been away from the cyberworld lol(I could never forget you brother Sign*Reader you go hard at the non-believers).(cyberworld) or as i call it our virtual Ummah.Its very heart warming to know that the love is real May Allah Bless you both Ameen.Theres lots of work for us to do also in the non-cyberworld that consumes our time,and im sorry for being gone for so long,I feel like I have alot of explaining to do but im not one for many words unless they are about Allah (swt) and His Messenger(saw).Ill try to return soon and be more active Inshall.

Ahlan Akhe !!!

Nice to see you back. JazakAllah to Sis Hopes' thread, which made you drop by Smile.

Hope everything is going well for you inshA in the non-cyber world. Keeping busy is good ! Don't let us distract you, but do drop by once in a while.

"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2010 at 5:42am

Allah Akbar.. May Allah bless you all. Alahmdulilah, the dear brother is fine. And yes the muslim do what he thinks Allah loves more. The people in your city might need you more dear brother.. but I really miss the good people who first greeted me on this forum and were so kind to me., We also had nice memories here and real brotherhood and sisterhood in Islam. 

Even bro Sign Reader is one of those I have so much love and respect for..
   and sister Chrysalis is a friend and a close sister,may Allah bless her, but she runs from classes sometimes.. lol sorry.LOL

Edited by Full of Hopes - 05 August 2010 at 5:43am
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2010 at 7:31am
Originally posted by Full of Hopes Full of Hopes wrote:

Even bro Sign Reader is one of those I have so much love and respect for..
   and sister Chrysalis is a friend and a close sister,may Allah bless her, but she runs from classes sometimes.. lol sorry.LOL

It is always nice to hear from the older members that we are fond of. Gives a family-like feel to forum. Btw Sis, ever since your Nikah we don't get to see that much of you! Miss you on IC! Give us some time too Wink. Same with Seeks! I miss these 2 sisters of mine.

Lol! I am missing classes? which one! I haven't recieved any notifications from our Qur'an thread recently.. which secret class are you having without me? Tongue
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2010 at 10:12pm
As Salamu Alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

I was terribly missing IC very much. I pray Allah swt that we all get under the shade of Throne of Allah swt since we love each other forthe sake of Allah.

I was at my home and was checking different sections at IC.

Hope you all are doing well. {Brothers, Sign reader, Abu Ayisha, Akhe, Semar, Peacemaker -- and sisters -- Full of Hopes, Gynks, Angel ---am dropping the list, as it may go long.

Sis Chrysallis, even i were missing you alot ! I appreciate your wonderful discussion at one of the threads, perhaps at non-muslims section / Interfaith --. It was long time i read that. So don't remember.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic