IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sex while being pregnant  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sex while being pregnant

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aman Shaikh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2016 at 5:02am
Salam Walikum

Congretulations for you born sweet baby.i think so pragnancy time sexual actiivity not good for your health. both are(you and your baby) .

Khuda Hafiz.
Ilalang.id View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilalang.id Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2016 at 10:41am
Assalammualaikum..

Congratulation sister for your pregnancy. Just want to share my experience, when my wife pregnant couple year ago, we still having sex regularly. Until one day after 8 months of her pregnancy, she get bleeding after have sex. Luckily, she and my baby was ok.

So, based on my experiences you and your husband need to be careful.
Marina45 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marina45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2017 at 12:10am

Hello everyone, today I would like to ask you how you love your pregnant wife. And to advise some articles on this matter.
motherhow.com/pregnant-wife
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic