IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reviews - Media > Books, Newspapers & Magazines
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Creation of the Universe  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Creation of the Universe

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummamin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Creation of the Universe
    Posted: 14 July 2010 at 9:09am
Asalamu Alaikum,

I wanted to tell everyone about this beautiful new book that I just finished reading, it is called "Creation of the Universe: The true description from Islam" by Kamillah Khan.  The sequence of the book shows the authors knowledge of this subject.

I learned so much from this book and will be using it in my classroom to teach teenager about the creation of the universe. 

UmmAmin

Edited by ummamin - 25 July 2010 at 10:03pm
pmouse View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2012 at 6:58pm
I am really interested with the lot of stories with the creation of the universe and it really helps to keep an open mind when reading through them.

Though you could choose to believe on something to hold the real score with how things came about, it would be a lot better if you relate to the other stories of creation as well.

Quite frankly, they can be so similar yet in conflicting points of view at that.
ummamin View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummamin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2014 at 10:42am
AsSalamu Alaikum,

When a person is a muslim they believe that Allah created the Universe and everything that it contains. It is not a story to us, but a reality of how it happened. We as Muslims believe in Allah's speech and how Allah tells us in the Quran how He created the Universe. Every man made theory does not matter because the truth is within reach by reading the Quran. The Creation of The Universe: The True Description from Islam is a good study guide to use.

Umm Amin

Edited by ummamin - 20 February 2014 at 10:44am
Abu Dujana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Dujana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2015 at 4:39am
thank u Broth
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic