IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Male Forum  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Male Forum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gibbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Male Forum
    Posted: 07 June 2010 at 6:53am
I noticed as I'm scrolling down there is a "sisters only" section under the women's section. I know I'm not considered a "brother" but in the interest of fairness shouldn't there be a men's only section too? I mean what if a male has an embarrassing thing he wants to discuss in a more private forum?
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2010 at 5:27am
Yep Gibbs, I agree with you and for the same reasons you mentioned.
some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2010 at 1:55am
Originally posted by Gibbs Gibbs wrote:

I noticed as I'm scrolling down there is a "sisters only" section under the women's section. I know I'm not considered a "brother" but in the interest of fairness shouldn't there be a men's only section too? I mean what if a male has an embarrassing thing he wants to discuss in a more private forum?

Ofcourse you are considered a Brother Gibbs. . . cz we had the same gr gr gr gr great forefathers - leading back to Adam & Eve. Also - even if we don't share the bond of Muslimhood, we still do share the bond of humanity. Smile

Btw, there is a Men's section . . . but its dead . . . so nobody really visits it, so its kinda a "secret" thread anyway, cz nobody will read ur private issues. Big%20smile

"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2010 at 7:12am
Originally posted by Chrysalis Chrysalis wrote:

[QUOTE=Gibbs]

Btw, there is a Men's section . . . but its dead . . . so nobody really visits it, so its kinda a "secret" thread anyway, cz nobody will read ur private issues. Big%20smile

Thanks God!! That's mean men have no problem, not like women -:)LOL
Gibs, don't wory, ladies need private section because you know the nature of ladies, like backbiting and they don't want we-men read it specially about us - men LOL
Proud and hapyy to be a man, don't want change!! LOL

Edited by semar - 09 June 2010 at 9:31am
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 5:15am

Thanks God!! That's mean men have no problem, not like women -:)LOL

Lol ! Ok, good one - I'll give you that. Big%20smile

Edited by Chrysalis - 10 June 2010 at 5:16am
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 8:37am
@semar....Cheeky!Big%20smile
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Gibbs View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gibbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2010 at 12:12pm
Well seriously. I mean let's say I have a "sexual problem" that I'd like to discuss and for the sake of argument assume that I'm Muslim and want to discuss this with other Muslims. There is only the men's section that is publicly accessed to both men and women. Men may not have that many sensitive subjects as discussed by women but I'm sure Muslim men go through those embarrassing issues just like anyone else. Its just a suggestion that's all.
Gibbs View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gibbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2010 at 9:28am
I hope a moderator can discuss my inquiry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic