IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Rules of intercourse in Islam?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rules of intercourse in Islam?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Starter
Starter

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunnyhitman1601 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rules of intercourse in Islam?
    Posted: 03 June 2010 at 10:38am
I have some queries about sex rules in Islam:

Is it allowed to kiss on wife's breasts??
Is it allowed to suck her nipples??
What about kiss on Vagina???
Can wife kiss on husband's dick??
Some more details of things which are not allowed.....
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2010 at 9:52pm
Salam,

You can do everythign as long as she is your wife. Youw wife also can do anything you can imagine to you.
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
sunnyhitman1601 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunnyhitman1601 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2010 at 6:13am
But what if milk comes during sucking nipples???
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2010 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by sunnyhitman1601 sunnyhitman1601 wrote:

But what if milk comes during sucking nipples???

This will come after she has given birth not other times!
Don't drink it otherwise you have a major problem!
Then you can only have milk nothing else... forget about the sex, now she is foster mom!
Some rich old dudes do hire wet nurses...

How do like them applesWink

Edited by Sign*Reader - 09 July 2010 at 10:59pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2010 at 8:41am

Salam brother,

according to my knowledge u can do anything with your wife and she can do any thing accept anal sex and sex during periods,

Mohammed s.a.w use to aske his wife to wear an izar when they were in periods when ever he wanted make luv at that time.

dont drink milk purposely,if by mistake just spit it.but u can always avoid my friend.
sunnyhitman1601 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunnyhitman1601 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2010 at 10:17am
Thnx a lot for the reply. Just wanna ask that if some1 driank milk purposly then???
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2010 at 11:17pm

salam

its not allowed my brother but i have no hadith or fatwa on this to prove.plz leave this for your child.if really interested in drinking ask a fatwa from alim i m not alim
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2010 at 6:55am
The well-known Muslim scholar, Sheikh Yusuf Al-Qaradawi, states:

�During the life-time of the Prophet�s Companions (may Allah be pleased with them all) it happened that one of the Companions was making love with his wife, and in the course of love-making he (the Companion) sucked her breasts to the extent that some of the milk reached his stomach. Following that, the Companion went to Abu Musa Al-Ash`ari (may Allah be pleased with him) and asked him about the ruling. Replying the man, Abu-Musa Al-Ash`ari said that the man�s wife had become forbidden for him. (i.e., like his mother)

After that, the man went to ask `Abdullah Ibn Mas`ud (may Allah be pleased with him) about the same ruling and Ibn Mas`ud stated that there was nothing wrong with what happened. Ibn Mas`ud backed his argument by citing the Prophetic hadith, which clearly states that suckling is confined only to the two earlier years of a child. Ibn Mas`ud cited this Qur�anic verse: 'Mothers shall suckle their children for two whole years; (that is) for those who wish to complete the suckling�' (Al-Baqarah: 233)

The apparent meaning of the aforementioned verse is that the suckling, which may act as a cause of prohibition, is confined to the suckling during the first two years. After the elapse of the first two years, suckling is no longer a cause of prohibition.
Hearing the above argument, Abu-Musa Al-Ash`ari (may Allah be pleased with him) said: 'Do not ask me while this erudite scholar is there to guide you.

In conclusion, sucking the wife's breast, as far as Islam is concerned, does not render her unlawful for the husband."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic