IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - For icforumadmin  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

For icforumadmin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For icforumadmin
    Posted: 02 June 2010 at 8:14am
hi, well this ones for the tech guys Smile 

I know this has been happening for along time but its kinda annoying and takes a long time to get right.
When quoting a post the format is not quite right. There used to be a time when it was ok and no need for editing posts. Now and for awhile its all together and no breaks even though it looks like its fine but then you preview or post its not. And to get the proper breaks takes some goes in editing to get the post right and comprehensible.
Is there a possibility to get this fixed?
Smile

please for sanity sake and saving energy in re-editing posts Star
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
icforumadmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2010 at 8:48am

Angel,

Do you use PC or Mac? If MAC please try to use firefox. In safari this forum has problem. We will try what can be done.
This forum work best on PC with  IE (internet explorer)

Thanks,

Admin

Edited by icforumadmin - 02 June 2010 at 8:48am
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2010 at 6:52am

I have just a PC with IE, all the pc that's i use are pc with IE and Mozilla. But its just not me, if you look at posts from other members you will see how quotes are. I just generally take the time to re-edit my posts to get the quotes in the right way but it gets frustrating. 

I remember it wasn't like this but also I remember at some point sometime ago that there was some upgrade to something and after that since the quotes wasn't right.
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic