IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2 Christian aid groups suspended in Afghanistan  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2 Christian aid groups suspended in Afghanistan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boomer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2 Christian aid groups suspended in Afghanistan
    Posted: 31 May 2010 at 5:07am

Especially notable on Memorial Day in the U.S., I thought the following story was interesting in the context of U.S. soldiers fighting and dying to prop up a politico-religious ideology that is utterly hostile to many of them. What will be inexcusable will be the lack conviction on the part of the U.S. administration to hold the Karzai government accountable. As we see with regularity across the islamist world, Islamism is intolerant, having a built-in doctrine of contempt for competing religions and the holy obligation to make mohammed�s religion the only religion.

2 Christian aid groups suspended in Afghanistan

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100531/ap_on_re_as/as_afghan_charities_suspended;_ylt=AnfYnVUAuPzK6e3pIWLFEems0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTQxaTE0Y3JpBGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTAwNTMxL2FzX2FmZ2hhbl9jaGFyaXRpZXNfc3VzcGVuZGVkBGNjb2RlA21vc3Rwb3B1bGFyBGNwb3MDNARwb3MDMQRwdANob21lX2Nva2UEc2VjA3luX2hlYWRsaW5lX2xpc3QEc2xrAzJjaHJpc3RpYW5haQ--

Quote KABUL, Afghanistan � Afghan authorities suspended two Christian foreign aid groups Monday on suspicion of proselytizing in the strictly Islamic nation and said a follow-up investigation would include whether other groups were trying to convert Muslims.

U.S.-based Church World Service and Norwegian Church Aid will not be allowed to operate while the allegations, aired Sunday on Afghan television, are investigated, said Mohammad Hashim Mayar, the deputy director of the Afghan government office that oversees nongovernment organizations, known as NGOs.

Mayar said officials did not have any evidence of proselytizing beyond the television report.

Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 7:38pm

That is good news...
You stated a few times that you were an godless / atheist /non xtian , why bellyache for Xtians cause unless you are born with some chameleon's traits!Wink
What are you? And who are you really?

Edited by Sign*Reader - 31 May 2010 at 7:44pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Boomer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boomer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 9:18am
Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

That is good news...You stated a few times that you were an godless / atheist /non xtian , why bellyache for Xtians cause unless you are born with some chameleon's traits![IMG]smileys/smiley2.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Wink" />What are you? And who are you really?�

More of your typical mindless chatter.
Gibbs View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gibbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 9:52am
Boomer I actually agree with SignReader.

This is why I made the thread in general discussion to discuss why you are so animate on your view of Muslims. You in another thread claimed to be areligious yet, seems you are biased towards Christians against Muslims. It does appear that you may in fact have a liking to the faith.
Boomer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boomer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by Gibbs Gibbs wrote:

This is why I made the thread in general discussion to discuss why you are so animate on your view of Muslims. You in another thread claimed to be areligious yet, seems you are biased towards Christians against Muslims. It does appear that you may in fact have a liking to the faith.

I'll agree that neither of you have made any effort to address the thread topic. I see that as something of a consistent pattern of behavoir.
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by Boomer Boomer wrote:

I'll agree that neither of you have made any effort to address the thread topic. I see that as something of a consistent pattern of behavoir.

I can't control what you post that is mods job but you have lost it!
Final verdict... you have failed miserably as a TROLL.

We have seen better species of them morons in the past. But your are bottom of the stinking barrel!

Do you want me to run a poll on you?

Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Boomer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boomer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

Originally posted by Boomer Boomer wrote:

I can't control what you post that is mods job but you have lost it!Final verdict... you have failed miserably as a TROLL. We have seen better species of them morons in the past. But your are bottom of the stinking barrel!Do you want me to run a poll on you?

Pointless, off-topic spam.
Gibbs View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gibbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 1:30pm
I'm really not concerned about you Boomer. I believe you've been found out. I tried to make an open intelligent discussion in which you and me can discuss your views. Your response is that "you dont feel obligated to answer questions." This doesnt sound like a person willing to have a dialogue but rather, "flip the script." I completely agree with Sign in saying that you are a troll only wanting to spew venom. I had respect for how you articulated yourself now I don't. I said my two cents so I'm done responding

Edited by Gibbs - 01 June 2010 at 1:30pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic