IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Genuine advice needed  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Genuine advice needed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Genuine advice needed
    Posted: 07 July 2010 at 11:28pm
Salam,

Dont forget the shaitaan is always behind the one who wants to break a marraige.be very carefull while doing this,shaitan may come in your dreams to leave your husband and belive me its happened with my exwife where she saw she is marrying hollywood star who is consoling her that she will get better than me,and she took this as a ishara from Allah,be very carfull.

To find a good man in this world for a girl is very difficult,forget that guy i wud say if your present husband is really good,I have seen many girls getting married to men other than their love and now they are very happy in life.mine was a love marraige and i was so sure about my wife's love for me that she will never leave me but unfortunatly it ended with endless bitter feelings.
if you cant love him love him for the sake of allah.this is a good thought if u want happiness in marraige.remember allah says your heart is in between my two fingers so do not play with it.

Common dont act like young girl in age of adolecence,your a muslim woman think like a muslim woman.and dont think that your husbands happiness is nessaryly in you giving love, offcourse he will demand love but to not to have you in your life cud be more painfull than you not loving him.he might need u in any condition.

May allah guide you

Regards
Faisal
speacial salam to my dear sister Martha

Edited by fais - 07 July 2010 at 11:32pm
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2010 at 11:13pm
Salam to all my brothers and sisters
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2010 at 11:13pm
Salam to all my brothers and
fais View Drop Down

Salam to all my brothers
fais View Drop Down

Salam to all my
fais View Drop Down

Salam to all
fais View Drop Down

Salam to
fais View Drop Down

Salam
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic