IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Islamic Events, Converence & Shows
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Like A Garment - Marriage  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Like A Garment - Marriage

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ukhti S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Like A Garment - Marriage
    Posted: 01 May 2010 at 2:44pm

Bismillahi Ar Rahmani Ar Rahim - In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu My Dear Sisters and Brothers in Islam!

I hope you all are doing great! May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'alaa) grant you all with the best of health and strong emaan, Ameen!

As everyone knows, marriage is very important in life and in Islam. As the beloved Prophet Muhammad (Sallalahu Alayhi Wa Salam) said, marriage is half our deen (religion).

I would like to suggest you all, who are married or will get married soon or those who look for a spouse, to sign up for a 10 Week Email Course at http://www.likeagarment.com/. The classes are given by Shaykh Yasir Qadhi.

He covers up much about marriage, sexual intercourse between the spouses, and etc from the Shari'ah. Alhamdulilah, many great advices are given! InshaAllah, you will all benefit from it!

May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'alaa) Enlighten our lives with His N�r and Shower it with Barakah and Khair, Ameen!

Take Care and Stay Blessed!
Wa Alaykumusalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Edited by Ukhti S. - 04 May 2010 at 11:44am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic