IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Brainwashed!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Brainwashed!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hazeshawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brainwashed!
    Posted: 28 July 2005 at 7:50pm

I think after reading about Islam, you are all brainwashed! This is all there is! There is no hereafter, only here-now! This is what counts, because once you are gone, you're gone! That's it.

I'm not Christian, I have no belief system. I believe in myself, to better myself. It is wrong to go against any laws, despite what you believe in. I worship no one. I have heroes, but I don't worship them. I don't have a Paul McCartney shrine going on, even though I respect him as a musician. My free mind is not poison. I've made my own way in my life and accomplished what I've planned. So, when I die, my soul will be at rest.

That's it. That's life.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 10:16pm

Bravo! Bravo!

An exact example of the "Square Grid" design of American towns and minds! If There is no hereafter, only here-now!

So how does when I die, my soul will be at rest. fit in?

Didn't realise someone was forcing this silly Islamic belief system on you? Or, stopping the next fill up for your car? Fail to understand the purpose of your post, yet good luck.

uncszs View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uncszs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 10:45pm

Could you answer one simple question :

Where do you come from ?

I don't mean your country of birth etc and not from your mother..

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2005 at 4:08am
Good heavens Uncszs! What a question and in that format. Even I am dazed, though I am no American.
uncszs View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uncszs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2005 at 10:37pm

To Whisper,

My question was to Hazeshawn. Sorry if I was not clear. I just would like him to think further before he refute that there is a Creator.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2005 at 11:20pm
I knew it was for her. I just lauded its such brilliant simple format.
Lehua View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lehua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2005 at 12:45pm

Hazeshawn,

When a baby is in the womb of the mother, do you think they know anything about the world outside of the womb?

And why do you deny things that you can't see?  Do you deny there are colors out of our visibal range?  Infra-red, ect. Do you deny sounds that are out of our hearing range?  A dog whisle, ect.  Just be cause you cannot physically fathom it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Lehua

monaK View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2005 at 3:34am

there are many people whom believe the same way you do (hazeshawn) and being muslim we dont discrimate agianst you nor do we call you brainwashed.. but if you ever sat alone, just sit and think to your self, you seem like the type that believes in common sense more than faith , so common sense would tell you you were not created from , well your mother nor were you created by evolution (if thats really what you think happend like i said sit by your self a while and ask all these questions to your self, if i turned human , from a monkey , who created the monkey? (common sense kicks in) i'd ask around if i were you ..all the questions you have write them down ,go ask a preacher, a minister,see if they are able to answer them (ask them religious questions can they answer  (i doubt it) then go ask a Sheik i guarantee he will answer you to the best of his ability...

take care and keep an open mind ...

mona

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic