IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Arabic Language
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Arabic is so beautiful  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Arabic is so beautiful

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qwertyfshag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Arabic is so beautiful
    Posted: 28 March 2010 at 1:18pm
Arabic is so beautiful.  I am in love with the language.  I am a new Muslim and I used to think Arabic was a bad language because the media always shows people speaking Arabic very aggressively.  So it sounds like Klingon from startrek.  But I have to say that when people speak Arabic is a normal voice it is the most beautiful language.

Or recitation of the Koran is so beautiful.  I really want to become fluent in Arabic.  I use a free program online which are awsome.  I can't tell you which one it is I guess since advertising is forbidden on this forum.

What is your opinion?  Arabic is the best.
< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" ="">
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2010 at 6:14pm
As Salamu Alaikum

You can share links pertaining to Islam. Its not adverstisement. Insha Allah, it shall be a source of gaining rewards for you, when its helpful to others.

Certainly arabic is a beautiful language. Why not ! when it is the language od Jannah {Paradise}

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
mnmaria20 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mnmaria20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2010 at 2:33am
arabic is a very beautiful language mostly for the learning meanings i could come for the translation from Arabic Translation in English than read the topic for detail learning.Arabic Translation
samirfaithful View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samirfaithful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2010 at 6:13am

Arabic is so beautiful.  I am in love with the language.  I am a new Muslim and I used to think Arabic was a bad language because the media always shows people speaking Arabic very aggressively.  So it sounds like Klingon from startrek.  But I have to say that when people speak Arabic is a normal voice it is the most beautiful language.

essalam aleykoum

yep its beautiful language but every muslim people dont know her valor only.

do u know its language of jennah:)

Or recitation of the Koran is so beautiful.  I really want to become fluent in Arabic.  I use a free program online which are awsome.  I can't tell you which one it is I guess since advertising is forbidden on this forum.

What is your opinion?  Arabic is the best.
< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" ="">
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic