IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Would you marry a women with a child?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Would you marry a women with a child?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bakrabou75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2016 at 10:55am
Why not?
mansoor View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mansoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:51am
i read this story .
and become very depressed because we are Muslims.
and most valuable thing is in our faith is following of muhammad salal laho alaihi wasalam.
he do marriage with only one virgin women (umm ul momineen hazrat ayesh razi allah ho taala anhaa.)
rest of all ummahtul momeneen ar not virgin .
most of them are widows like hazrat khadeeja razi allaho taala anha.
second is hazrat muhammad salal laho alaihi wasallam say about orphan child. and very like to foster that.
i m with you i m not in usa now. otherwise i will proposed this women with religious happiness.
Tainted View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tainted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2016 at 2:18pm
Sadly to say a child does play a heavy factor in marriage and to be honestly blunt I'd want a single mother to be able to pay for her child at least but I would marry a woman with a child just depends on the woman.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic