IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Prophets - Jesus
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jesus Will Return - Site  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jesus Will Return - Site

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by haris30432 haris30432 wrote:

Well, you have really shot yourself in the foot here, because Khalifa translated the word as referring to literal death!

"He is the One who puts you to death during the night, and knows even the smallest of your actions during the day. He resurrects you every morning, until your life span is fulfilled, then to Him is your ultimate return. He will then inform you of everything you had done."

It seems that the "messenger of God" was inconsistent.

Its true that he used the word death in the verse.God teaches us that Sleep is temporary death and waking up is ressurection.This is why he put the word "death" and "ressurects" in his translation.

Death and Resurrection:

Every Day*

[6:60] He is the One who puts you to death during the night, and knows even the smallest of your actions during the day. He resurrects you every morning, until your life span is fulfilled, then to Him is your ultimate return. He will then inform you of everything you had done.

Obviously, it is not a literal death.  In the same sense, when Jesus was raised, he was not literally dead. 

Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 1:18pm

Uh, there is a slight difference in parting the Red Sea with a staff (of course, only because God willed it) and finding a mathematical code using a computer [sarcasm intended].  If Khalifa was a miracle worker, he should have been able to find the code using just a pencil and paper.  Now that would have been a miracle. 

Its not we who decide how a miracle should be revealed.Its GOD who decides.And considering the time and age at which this miracle was revealed im not surprised that the computer became a tool for it.And this miracle ,unlike all other miracles is perpetual and tangible ,can be witnessed by anyone ,anywhere,anytime.

Again im not surprised at your disbelief .

[2:87] We gave Moses the scripture, and subsequent to him we sent other messengers, and we gave Jesus, son of Mary, profound miracles and supported him with the Holy Spirit. Is it not a fact that every time a messenger went to you with anything you disliked, your ego caused you to be arrogant? Some of them you rejected, and some of them you killed.

14:11] Their messengers said to them, "We are no more than humans like you, but GOD blesses whomever He chooses from among His servants. We could not possibly show you any kind of authorization, except in accordance with GOD's will. In GOD the believers shall trust.

[7:101] We narrate to you the history of those communities: their messengers went to them with clear proofs, but they were not to believe in what they had rejected before. GOD thus seals the hearts of the disbelievers.

Actually, in this age of science which denies the supernatural, it would have been more fitting that a supernatural miracle would have occurred.  Using a computer to find codes is not miraculous!  Healing the sick is miraculous.  Splitting a large body of water is miraculous.  Bringing a book which cannot be imitated is miraculous.  Using a computer to find a code?  Not miraculous!  Again I say, if he had found this code using just a pen and paper, that would have been quite an accomplishment.  But I can just imagine RK sitting in his office, fiddling around with a computer, looking for a code.  It would have been like Moses using a bucket to remove the water that was blocking the Israelites from escaping the pharaoh.  

Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 1:25pm

The Quran clearly says that Muhammad (pbuh) was sent to teach the Book to the people.  How could he do that if God did not fully reveal all the details of the Book?  Muhammad (pbuh) did know how the universe was created, and hence he knew about the Big Bang Theory.  Did he know it literally as the "Big Bang"?  Of course not!  Similarly, if there was a code in the Quran and it was supposed to be interpreted as proof of the divine origin of the Quran, Muhammad (pbuh) would have been told about it and he would have told his followers who would have been looking for it from the start.  But, the whole idea of looking for a code is preposterous.  Do you think God would want us to spend our precious time in this life looking for codes in the Quran OR to spend it actually reading the Quran and understanding its wisdom?  

The Quran also says that GOD is the teacher of the Quran and that Muhammad was to teach nothing other than the Quran(69:43-46).So its clear that GOD taught and Muhammad simply delivered what he was taught.

[5:99] The sole duty of the messenger is to deliver the message, and GOD knows everything you declare and everything you conceal.

[36:17] "Our sole mission is to deliver the message."

God may or may not have given the details of the code to Muhammad.We dont have any historical records of it.However, if everything that needs to be extracted from the Quran had already been taught to Muhammad and he delivered it to people,then i dont see any point in GOD repeatedly asking people to study the Quran.

Nobody went looking for any codes in the Quran.It all started when Dr Khalifa wanted to translate the Quran and came accross the Quranic Initials.He did not straight away go looking for any codes,instead went through historical recordings to see if there were any clear explanations to the Quranic initials.None of the scholars had any clear idea what  and why the Quranic intials are present for.Dr Khalifa's curiosity led him to put the whole Quran in the computer and check if  there were any mathematical phenomenon and thats how the Math Miracle of the Quran was discovered.It was all part of God's perfect plan.
The discovery of the computer has also been prophecised in the Quran and that it will warn people.

The Computer Is The Creature*

[27:82] At the right time, we will produce for them a creature, made of earthly materials, declaring that the people are not certain about our revelations.

*27:82 (2+7+8+2 = 19) The computer was required to unveil the Quran's mathematical miracle, and it proved that most people have discarded God's message

Oh this is such nonsense.  By saying that Muhammad (pbuh) had no idea there was a code when there was is pure heresy.  I wonder what Muhammad (pbuh) was thinking when God revealed this verse:

52:34 "Let them then produce a recital like unto it,- If (it be) they speak the truth!"

He must have been wondering what this meant (as you believe this is referring to the code).  Imagine him reciting this verse, challenging the unbelievers to produce something like the Quran, but not actually understanding the challenge himself.  This is why RK was a liar and a heretic.  He essentially says that God purposely hid somethings about the Quran from His beloved messenger, to reveal it 1400 years after.  Pure nonsense.

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 1:26pm

This makes no sense.  How could they have come and yet not be fulfilled?

The Quran contains all the details of the signs of the last hour.This is why GOD said that the signs have come when the Quran was revealed.I hope it is clear now.

Not in the least.  Details of the signs would not mean the signs have come.  If the signs have come, then they have been fulfilled.

haris30432 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haris30432 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 2:44am

I showed you several translations which show that the verse has always been interpreted as not being in the past tense, until the arrival of the self-proclaimed "messenger" RK.  You tried to show that RK was right by using an internet translator.  When you were once again refuted, you resorted to attacking the translators for different wordings, as if this somehow proves your initial assertion!  How silly you are!  The last part you wrote is hilarious!  "Dont just put the whole verse coz it will just pick up any translation from the web and give that as a result.I always got "Was" in the result"!    This only shows that you are shabby researcher.  To rely on internet translators is obviously not the way to go, as I have shown. 

Like ive repeated many times already, uve only presented translations which are different in interpretations and understandings to prove that RK is wrong.Internet Translators are only one of the many sources to verify, they are certainly not the only one and im fully aware of that and just becoz the majority believes or interpretes differently from a person doesnt make him or her wrong.Some of the translations say "will believe" and some "must believe".Therefore,how can they be any more reliable than internet translators ?And you have not refuted anything.You chose to disregard the proof presented and called them unreliable simply becoz u dont know how to effectively use internet translators.The different wordings in the translations shows different interpretations and understandings.I did not attack the translations ,it is you who called them "unclear and ambiguous" and admitted that they have errors which was very surprising since you called them "reputed" and tried to present them as ur proof initially. So since youve yourself admitted that they have errors and are unclear and ambiguous,i dont see how they prove RK wrong.And also i never said that this somehow proves RK right but neither do they disprove him.The bottom line is that you have failed to present any substantial proof to prove RK's translation wrong.So dont claim that uve proven RK's translation wrong.

Um, they are going one way because none of them interpreted the verse as being in the past tense!  RK is alone in this regard!

Ok i agree .So what??!Does that prove anything???

Again, you are only speculating.  It is perfectly possible that some people would still refuse to believe in him.  That has been the case before.  Weren't there unbelievers among the Jews, even after they witnessed the miracles performed by Moses?  We could ask the same question.  Why wouldn't they have believed?

Well one of the major purposes of jesus's return is to prove to the POB that he is still alive.And the majority of the so called scholars believe that everyone of the POB will believe in him after his second coming.So on what basis are u saying that there will still be some unbelievers amoung the Jews and christians after his descend ?!!!!!!Check out the below.

Ali Ibn Ibrahim relates from Shahr Ibn Havshab: ... �THE PROPHET �ISA (AS) WILL DESCEND TO EARTH BEFORE DOOMSDAY. THUS THERE WILL BE NONE FROM AMONG THE JEWS AND NAZARENES WHO DO NOT BELIEVE IN HIM BEFORE DEATH (BEFORE THE PROPHET �ISA (AS) DIES OR BEFORE ANY FROM AMONG THE JEWS AND CHRISTIANS DIE). THE PROPHET �ISA (AS) WILL PERFORM THE PRAYER (SALAT) BEHIND HAZRAT MAHDI (AS). Hajjaj asked: �What are you saying? How do you know this?!� �It is a hadith,� I said. �I heard this hadith from Muhammad Ibn Ali Ibn Husayn Ibn Ali Ibn Abu Talib!� At that, he said, �I swear you have heard it from the most accurate source!�

(Qummi Commentary, Vol. 1, p. 158)

Our Prophet (saas) interpreted the verse �There is not one of the People of the Book who will not believe in him before he dies; and on the Day of Resurrection he will be a witness against them� (Surat an-Nisa�, 159), as indicated in the above hadith.

So there u have it!Plus your conclusion would make 7 out of the 9 reputed  translations that you presented to be completely wrong as they clearly say that EVERYONE of the jews and christians will believe in Jesus before his death.

Pickthall: There is not one of the People of the Scripture but will believe in him before his death, and on the Day of Resurrection he will be a witness against them -

Shakir: And there is not one of the followers of the Book but most certainly believes in this before his death, and on the day of resurrection he (Isa) shall be a witness against them.

Arberry: There is not one of the People of the Book but will assuredly believe in him before his death, and on the Resurrection Day he will be a witness against them.

Bewley: There is not one of the People of the Book who will not believe in him before he dies; and on the Day of Rising he will be a witness against them.

Palmer: And there shall not be one of the people of the Book but shall believe in him before his death; and on the day of judgment he shall be a witness against them.

Sale: And there shall not be one of those who have received the scriptures, who shall not believe in him, before his death; and on the day of resurrection he shall be a witness against them.

Asad: Yet there is not one of the followers of earlier revelation who does not, at the moment of his death, grasp the truth about Jesus; and on the Day of Resurrection he [himself] shall bear witness to the truth against them.

Hilarious!  Either God took his life (i.e. killed him) or He actually just raised him up alive.  The latter makes more sense, as why would God kill His own prophet?  Why didn't He do that with the other prophets and messengers who were killed by the unbelievers? 

God terminating ones life does not essentially mean that he killed the person.What nonsense u utter!If that was the case all the time, u should then say GOD killed all his prophets!!Jesus's soul was simply raised and his body was left to appear alive to the disbelievers.They tortured and crucified a soulless body which appeared to be alive.Why is this so difficult to  imagine??!That wud seem more logical and more convincing to anyone than the claim that GOD raised Jesus's body and soul together to heaven and then he brought down another body of man who looks exactly like him and put him on the cross to be crucified and tortured or whatever.

Now as to y GOD didnt do that with other Prophets  who were killed , i really dont know.God chooses to do whatever he wills.The below verses could possibly be the reason for it im not sure.GOD knows best.

[17:55] Your Lord is the best knower of everyone in the heavens and the earth. In accordance with this knowledge, we preferred some prophets over others. For example, we gave David the Psalms.

[2:253] These messengers; we blessed some of them more than others. For example, GOD spoke to one, and we raised some of them to higher ranks. And we gave Jesus, son of Mary, profound miracles and supported him with the Holy Spirit. Had GOD willed, their followers would not have fought with each other, after the clear proofs had come to them. Instead, they disputed among themselves; some of them believed, and some disbelieved. Had GOD willed, they would not have fought. Everything is in accordance with GOD's will.

Yeah, and he failed to prove that he was sent by God, and to compensate, he simply tried to change the meaning of the Quran.  He was simply just another one of the many liars that the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) warned would arise in the Ummah. 

Oh well he proved he was sent by GOD supported by a miracle in the Quran but those who chose not to see it due to nothing but EGO and ignorance cannot and will not ever see the truth.And he did not change anything in the Quran.He only exposed the corruptions that some people did with the Quran by GOD's leave.Ofcourse the corrupters will not accept it and accuse him of corrupting it,not very surprising at all!They like many from the previous generations are stuck in their innovations, false prohibitions and idolization of religious scholars and messengers.Not a single person who claimed  messengership after Prophet Muhammad,advocated the worship Of GOD alone or upholding the Quran alone except Rashad Khalifa.Many people who have become submitters today do not believe in him just becoz of the math miracle but also based on what he preached.This man was the only man of his time,after Prophet Muhammad who advocated the worship of GOD alone in its perfect and pure form.As clearly mentioned in the Quran,he reminded people to devote their Salats,fasting,Hajj,Zakat etc ,their religion as a whole to GOD alone.He told people not to mention any other names beside Allah's name in their salats,he  reminded people to follow the Quranic instructions and pay the Zakat on the day of receiveing income and not one time in an year thereby denying the constant flow of money to the poor and making them wait for a whole year for their right ,Zakat which is the poors' HAQ(right).He reminded people to uphold Allah's words alone  ie the Quran alone and not disregard it as this was the same mistake that was committed by those who received the scripture before.They also claimed to follow the scripture but they were infact like many today upholding the opinions and teachings of their scholars besides the actual word of GOD.He did not seek money or fame for whatever he was doing.This man simply qualified in all the Quranic criterias of a messenger ,he was supported with a miracle,he advocated the worship of GOD alone and sought no wages.

False Messengers
                   Incapable of Preaching
                   the Worship of God ALONE*

[26:210] The devils can never reveal this.

*26:210 A false messenger is a messenger of Satan, for he is the fabricator of the most horrendous lie. Such a messenger can never denounce idolatry, or preach the worship of God ALONE.

[30:30] Therefore, you shall devote yourself to the religion of strict monotheism. Such is the natural instinct placed into the people by GOD. Such creation of GOD will never change. This is the perfect religion, but most people do not know.

Rejecting The Messengers: A Tragic Human Trait*

[36:13] Cite for them the example of people in a community that received the messengers.

*36:13-27 God's messengers have proof, advocate God alone, and do not ask for money.

Ridiculing The Messengers: A Tragic Human Trait*

[36:30] How sorry is the people's condition! Every time a messenger went to them, they always ridiculed him.

*36:30 If the messenger presents solid proof of messengership, advocates the worship of God alone, and does not ask us for money, why should we not believe?

The Greatest Criterion*
 [39:45] When GOD ALONE is mentioned, the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter shrink with aversion. But when others are mentioned beside Him, they become satisfied.*

Edited by haris30432 - 10 May 2010 at 12:25am
ONE GOD ONE SOURCE OF LAW!
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haris30432 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 4:04am

Except the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) brought proof.  He also showed that the Jews and Christians' own books pointed to his arrival.  Does the Quran point to the arrival of another messenger?  Absolutely not!  That is why the Qadianis, the Submitters and all the other groups who claimed that messengers came after Muhammad (pbuh) are rightly labeled as heretics.  The Quran says that he was the last to come, so right there is evidence that RK was a liar.  You tried to prove that was not the case by changing the difference between a prophet and a messenger, but to no avail.

Prophet Muhammad's proof was simply the Quran.He was given no other proofs of his Prophethood.And he cudn't have possibly shown anything in the previous scriptures regarding his arrival becoz he simply didnot know anything in the previous scriptures.The below verses refutes your claim.

[4:79] Anything good that happens to you is from GOD, and anything bad that happens to you is from you. We have sent you as a messenger to the people,* and GOD suffices as witness.

*4:79 Muhammad was not given any proof of prophethood. Hence the expression "God suffices as a witness".

Quran: Muhammad's Miracle*

[29:48] You did not read the previous scriptures, nor did you write them with your hand. In that case, the rejectors would have had reason to harbor doubts.

The Quran does point out to the advent of God's messenger of the covenant.Surah 3: 81 clearly provides the definition of a messenger and a Prophet.Prophets are given the book and wisdom so there you have the definition of a Prophet.A messenger comes to confirm the scripture and so there uve the definition of a messenger.These are the correct definitions of a Prophet and a messenger.YOuve simply made up your own interpretations of a messenger and a Prophet which simply is not how the Quran defines them.Surah 33:77 shows that the covenant in 3:81 includes Prophet Muhammad.There have been claims by some that the covenant in 33:77 is a different one.However,if u look at the beginning of the verse it says "Recall"  and the only other covenant taken from Prophets by GOD that u can see in the Quran is in 3:81.Rashad Khalifa proved the authenticity of and confirmed the Quran therefore he was God's messenger of the covenant as prophecised in 3:81.   

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haris30432 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 4:54am

Obviously, it is not a literal death.  In the same sense, when Jesus was raised, he was not literally dead. 

Yeah if u take it totally out of context.

Oh this is such nonsense.  By saying that Muhammad (pbuh) had no idea there was a code when there was is pure heresy.  I wonder what Muhammad (pbuh) was thinking when God revealed this verse:

52:34 "Let them then produce a recital like unto it,- If (it be) they speak the truth!"

He must have been wondering what this meant (as you believe this is referring to the code).  Imagine him reciting this verse, challenging the unbelievers to produce something like the Quran, but not actually understanding the challenge himself.  This is why RK was a liar and a heretic.  He essentially says that God purposely hid somethings about the Quran from His beloved messenger, to reveal it 1400 years after.  Pure nonsense.

There is no nonsense in this.Nonsense is thinking that GOD would reveal a mathematical code to the Prophet and his people when actually there were no proper numbering system during his tym.Prophet Muhammad made no challenges it was GOD who made the challenge in the Quran.And its not just verse 52:34,you should also ask what Muhammad was thinking when GOD revealed the mysterious initials in 29chapters,when GOD spelled Mecca as Becca in the Quran,when GOD chose not to put Bismillah in Surah 9 while he put it in the beginning of all the other Surahs.Where are your answers to these questions??Why are the scholars clueless on many of these questions??Why isnt there any clear records of the Prophet's interpretations on these ??Are u saying GOD put those in the Quran for just the sake of it??

The Quranic initials are called as proofs or signs of this divine  scripture.How are they proofs or signs of the Quran??Where is the Prophet's explanation to this???If there was ,why wasnt such an important information recorded??

[13:1] A. L. M. R.* These (letters) are proofs of this scripture. What is revealed to you from your Lord is the truth, but most people do not believe.

*13:1 These initials constitute a major component of the Quran's built-in proof of divine authorship, the miraculous mathematical code.

[15:1] A.L.R.* These (letters) are proofs of this scripture; a profound Quran.

Your own Hadiths say the following :)

"This was apparently the view of the four Right-Guided Caliphs summarized in these words of Abu Bakr: "In every divine writ (kitab) there is [an element of] mystery ? and the mystery of the Qur'an is  [indicated] in the openings of [some of] the surahs."

This mystery was solved through GOD's messenger of the covenant.

The common belief so far was that it was the literary excellence of the Quran that was the challenge.However many like Taha hussein have claimed to have made Surahs similar to those in the Quran.So clearly the challenge is the math in the Quran.God reveals what he chooses to whomever he pleases and only teaches what he chooses to teach.Its as simple as that.

[12:101] "My Lord, You have given me kingship and taught me the interpretation of dreams. Initiator of the heavens and the earth; You are my Lord and Master in this life and in the Hereafter. Let me die as a submitter, and count me with the righteous."

[36:69] What we taught him (the messenger) was not poetry, nor is he (a poet). This is but a formidable proof,* and a profound Quran.

Miracle of the Quran to be Unveiled After Muhammad*

[10:20] They say, "How come no miracle came down to him from his Lord?" Say, "The future belongs to GOD; so wait, and I am waiting along with you."

Edited by haris30432 - 09 May 2010 at 11:58pm
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 3:59pm
Quote You chose to disregard the proof presented and called them unreliable simply becoz u dont know how to effectively use internet translators.

No, its because I am not crazy enough to use internet translators as my guides and I showed you an example of why I don't use them.  Not only did my example show the unreliability of internet translators, it showed that the translations are often just jibberish.  Hence, human translators are the way to go.  Now, while the wording has varied between translations (which is probably due to the individual's varying mastery of Arabic), they still agree on the nature of the verse, which is talking about the future. 

Quote The different wordings in the translations shows different interpretations and understandings.I did not attack the translations ,it is you who called them "unclear and ambiguous"

Wrong, I said "some translations" are unclear and ambiguous".  Way to twist my words.  This is typical.   

Quote and admitted that they have errors which was very surprisingsince you called them "reputed" and tried to present them as ur proof initially.

Why is that surprising?  Translations of the Quran are human endeavors, so why would there not be errors?  Only the Arabic is error-free, but translations can indeed contain errors.  That does not mean they should be rejected.  

Those translations are indeed much more reputable than the virtual rewrite of RK.  That is why is he rightfully rejected as a heretic.  He purposefully tried to alter the meanings of various verses to fit his own views.

Quote So since youve yourself admitted that they have errors and are unclear and ambiguous,i dont see how they prove RK wrong.And also i never said that this somehow proves RK right but neither do they disprove him.The bottom line is that you have failed to present any substantial proof to prove RK's translation wrong.So dont claim that uve proven RK's translation wrong.

First of all, why do I need to prove RK wrong?  He is in the minority here.  So, if you want to say that he was right, the burden of proof is on you to prove it, not on me to prove that he was wrong.  You need to prove that the majority of translators are wrong that RK is right.

Quote Ok i agree .So what??!Does that prove anything???

Yeah, it shows that RK's claim is a simple revisionist attempt, as the traditional view is that the verse is talking about the future. 

Quote Well one of the major purposes of jesus's return is to prove to the POB that he is still alive.And the majority of the so called scholars believe that everyone of the POB will believe in him after his second coming.So on what basis are u saying that there will still be some unbelievers amoung the Jews and christians after his descend ?!!!!!!Check out the below.

Again, this is about the future, so none of us can say for sure what exactly will happen.  In light of past cases, like with Moses and the Jews, I can see why it is at least possible that some of the people of the book will still not believe.  Some humans have a tendency to be stubborn, even in the face of proof.  I am not saying that there will definitely be some who do not believe.

Quote So there u have it!Plus your conclusion would make 7 out of the 9 reputed  translations that you presented to be completely wrong as they clearly say that EVERYONE of the jews and christians will believe in Jesus before his death.

Pickthall: There is not one of the People of the Scripture but will believe in him before his death, and on the Day of Resurrection he will be a witness against them -

Shakir: And there is not one of the followers of the Book but most certainly believes in this before his death, and on the day of resurrection he (Isa) shall be a witness against them.

Arberry: There is not one of the People of the Book but will assuredly believe in him before his death, and on the Resurrection Day he will be a witness against them.

Bewley: There is not one of the People of the Book who will not believe in him before he dies; and on the Day of Rising he will be a witness against them.

Palmer: And there shall not be one of the people of the Book but shall believe in him before his death; and on the day of judgment he shall be a witness against them.

Sale: And there shall not be one of those who have received the scriptures, who shall not believe in him, before his death; and on the day of resurrection he shall be a witness against them.

Asad: Yet there is not one of the followers of earlier revelation who does not, at the moment of his death, grasp the truth about Jesus; and on the Day of Resurrection he [himself] shall bear witness to the truth against them.

Where are you getting this from?  None of the translations actually say that "some will not believe".  The translations only say either that the people of the book "must believe in him" or "will believe" or "none of them will not believe (meaning they will believe).  At most what some of them say is that those who don't believe will be testified against by Jesus on the Day of Judgment.  That is not the same as saying that "some will definitely not believe".  None of them actually say that.  They are not contradicting the scholarly opinions.  RK is the only one who clearly contradicts the traditional opinion.

Quote God terminating ones life does not essentially mean that he killed the person.What nonsense u utter!If that was the case all the time, u should then say GOD killed all his prophets!!Jesus's soul was simply raised and his body was left to appear alive to the disbelievers.They tortured and crucified a soulless body which appeared to be alive.Why is this so difficult to  imagine??!That wud seem more logical and more convincing to anyone than the claim that GOD raised Jesus's body and soul together to heaven and then he brought down another body of man who looks exactly like him and put him on the cross to be crucified and tortured or whatever.

What happened to the body then?  Concerning the other prophets, why weren't they rescued in a similar manner?  Their lives were not "terminated", rather they were killed by the unbelievers.  Also, the other prophets who were not killed were brought back to their Lord after they had performed their missions.  What was Jesus' mission, and why he known as the Messiah? What does Messiah mean in Islam?

Quote Now as to y GOD didnt do that with other Prophets  who were killed , i really dont know.God chooses to do whatever he wills.The below verses could possibly be the reason for it im not sure.GOD knows best.

[17:55] Your Lord is the best knower of everyone in the heavens and the earth. In accordance with this knowledge, we preferred some prophets over others. For example, we gave David the Psalms.

Perhaps because He had more planned for Jesus.  He chose him to be the Messiah.  But, even then, he will be a follower of Muhammad (pbuh).

Quote Oh well he proved he was sent by GOD supported by a miracle in the Quran but those who chose not to see it due to nothing but EGO and ignorance cannot and will not ever see the truth.And he did not change anything in the Quran.He only exposed the corruptions that some people did with the Quran by GOD's leave.Ofcourse the corrupters will not accept it and accuse him of corrupting it,not very surprising at all!They like many from the previous generations are stuck in their innovations, false prohibitions and idolization of religious scholars and messengers.

LOL Listen to you!  Ego?  Where is the ego of the person who claims to be a messenger of God who had to finish the job of the greatest messenger, Muhammad (pbuh)?  Now that is an egotistical person. 

Quote Not a single person who claimed  messengership after Prophet Muhammad,advocated the worship Of GOD alone or upholding the Quran alone except Rashad Khalifa.Many people who have become submitters today do not believe in him just becoz of the math miracle but also based on what he preached.This man was the only man of his time,after Prophet Muhammad who advocated the worship of GOD alone in its perfect and pure form.As clearly mentioned in the Quran,he reminded people to devote their Salats,fasting,Hajj,Zakat etc ,their religion as a whole to GOD alone.

Sure, is that why he claimed that Satan had inserted verses into the Quran, even though God says in the Quran that He would protect it from corruption (Al-Hijr: 9)? 

Is that why he translated Al-Baqarah:30 in the following way:

Recall that your Lord said to the angels, "I am placing a representative (a temporary god) on Earth." They said, "Will You place therein one who will spread evil therein and shed blood, while we sing Your praises, glorify You, and uphold Your absolute authority?" He said, "I know what you do not know."

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>
  Share Topic