IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Help me to Understand  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help me to Understand

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2010 at 9:19am

Also sis, you can be active here. You can find many friends here. Insha Allah, i wish to top your list of friends Smile

Am sure, every reader of this thread, shall make duas for you. Stay strong sis. You can even PM me.

Remember me in your duas as well

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
gynks79 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gynks79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2010 at 9:40am

But why Allah try them with hardship to be good to them.  I have heard Imam say this too.  Im so weak for this, it hurts my heart so much and I cry and cry because I know Allah is so good but I become afraid of the test.  All my sisters in my family are married, when things happen to them, they have their husbands to talk to them to be near to them.  I go home alone and think and worry and hurt.  I have my son there sure, but I can not burden him with my hurts, I just can't.  I don't want him to worry of me too.  So my mind just go, and go.  Im so glad I find this site to talk.  I feel shame, I just tell you because it seem all of you so more strong than me and I wish for this too.  My family is getting smaller and smaller, it seem all the ones I love are going and I know we all must go, I know that in my head but my heart, its too much for it.  When I read the words you send me even now it bring tears to my eyes, but im glad you give to me.  thank you.

fatimah
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2010 at 6:56pm
Come on ! You say us sister and still feel embarassed to write to us. We all are pillars of each other sis. Problems are part of everyone's life. We need to stand and support each other.

One point which i don't understand, why do our parents not share their problems with us. Of course, they need not tell us, we know and understand them, yet why this feeling that it shall worry them ! or its burdening ! Not at all, its not burdening, but sharing.

You can share with your son as well, sis. He is now capable to listen you, infact may also advise you. He will be more a friend than a son to you. Be free with him as well.

I really wish i cud meet you and hug you !

Now, no more sobbings or broodings. Keep smiling and refresh yourselves, sis.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2010 at 9:41pm
Salaams Sister...

You are always welcome to write here.. there are many good people here.

Isolation is NOT good for us. As Seeks has said, seek out others..Yes your sisters have husbands, but you have them. We all need help in different ways.

I think many of us have faced " dark times."

What do you worry about? What is causing you so much distress?
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
haris30432 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haris30432 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2010 at 11:58pm
Salam,

I not sure if this again is a woman only section.However with everybody's permission i would like to say the solution to your problem is GOD and him alone.We should seek GOD and GOD alone in our lives.Day and night we should commemorate him,praise him,thank him for even the smallest thing we see  in our life.Tell ourselves a million times if need be that we need only GOD and we are here only to worship him alone.This is the first and foremost priority.Our only mission is to please our Lord and redeem ourselves so that we attain salvation and then eternal paradise.Everything else is secondary.As we are weak humanbeings,i understand you feeling lonely and helpless.Everybody is like that,including me.I feel lonely too and also worry sometimes but if we persist in our worries that means we do not trust GOD.It means that we havent submitted to his will.It means that we are not appreciative of the other things that we have in our lives.And finally it simply means that we are objecting GOD.Anything negetive in our minds are always from Satan.This is why remembering GOD while standing,walking and sitting is very important.The verse in the Quran is there for a good reason.Problems do come,tests do come,even the messengers of GOD were tested.So how did they prevail??!!ABSOLUTE TRUST IN GOD!Even when disaster seemed right in front of their faces,they still thot "NO,my GOD will protect me or help me".These are the true believers.I and you should strive to attain that level of certainity and trust in GOD.Only then,fear will not touch us.What i think u shud be praying now is not for a partner but for certainty and strength in your faith.This is what i try to pray.Nothing else matters,coz we leave this world with nothing.Our jobs,our spouses,our money,our children nothing goes with us.We leave it all here.God alone is there always.Once we  attain the certainty and strength of faith you will see how God's promise comes true.God knows your innermost thots.God knows your needs more than you do.When u put him above everything else,even if you dont specifically ask,GOD will give you whats best for u.He is all knowing,the most merciful.Keep telling urself day and night,when you wake up,on the way to work,during ur breaks,on the way back home etc that GOD alone is your refuge and that GOD is there always with you closer than your jugular vein.Your life will change,happiness will come to you.God's mercy will be showered upon you.This is God's promise and who is best in keeping his promise other than GOD?!!

[50:16] We created the human, and we know what he whispers to himself. We are closer to him than his jugular vein.

Peace!

ONE GOD ONE SOURCE OF LAW!
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2010 at 3:32am
Why are you so doubtful today brother ! You are at the right section
gynks79 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gynks79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2010 at 5:52am
salaam Hayfa,
I think my bigest worry is dieing alone.  I never wanted to be alone as a woman.  I was a good wife and good mother and I hope a good friend.  I am not a great person, no, but I will give to anyone if I can because I know lot of people need help and If i have it, I give it.  but it just seem there is been this lost in my life.  I raise my sons alone I feel bad for that because they deserve both parents but I guess I choose the wrong person, so I accept that and was very strong to work many jobs to make sure my sons are good.  but Allah give me a heart that want to share and love and care, so why he give me this heart and no one to share with?  I try everyday to think what did I do so bad in my life what, what?  but really I don't know.  No one want to die alone, its nice to have someone hold your hand at that moment and say he has always been your love and cared for you.  But I believe it hurt so much to die without knowing you have shared your heart with a warm caring person.  This thought break my heart, walah. Yes I know I have my sons and family who care sure, but Allah did not give these children to me alone, yet I am alone.  I know I think too much I always have, but now you know honest, I'm tired, I'm tired, I pray for many years for this, many years.  If Allah ask me today, if I wanted another chance to live this life, I would say to him, please NEVER.
fatimah
gynks79 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gynks79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2010 at 6:02am
salaam brother Haris,
thank you, thank  you.  Your words are so exact and I know and believe all that you say is true.  I know it, only to be truthful I have to admit, its very very hard to do when we live in this world.  This world is all that we know, we can imagine other place and jenna but this world today, as it is, is all that we know.  I know what you say is right, as sure as I know my own children.  being a human being is so very hard so hard.  so much comes into play and we try and try to push it out.  Have you ever been thinking or pray to Allah and then other thoughts come to your head and you say, oh my Allah please move these thoughts or worries?  why does this happen, most of us try to hard to do as you say, its very hard.  I know Allah know me more than I know me and I wish I was as good as any of the messengers but I know I am not so strong.  I feel like the more I pray the more things happen, really I don't understand it maybe its just so overwhelming for me, I just don't know, I feel lost.
fatimah
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
  Share Topic