IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Help me to Understand  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help me to Understand

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help me to Understand
    Posted: 16 July 2010 at 10:42pm

dear sister,

now u saying the same thing which i mentioned,nothing is immpossible for him,but the story by rabbi was kind of kufr,and its not allowed for muslims to read books from other relegion priests.u might go astray

gynks79 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gynks79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2010 at 5:33am
Salaam brother,
I do not believe anything is impossible for Allah, however, maybe just maybe because Allah give all of his time to watching over us, saving us, helping us, giving us, healing us and on and on.  There is such a thing as satan and he is always around.  Allah also give us free will and he say he will never take that from us. In so saying, could it be that with that free will, when we choose to do something bad or unkind Allah does not change it because it was our choice and therefore, comes the randomness and evil?  Could it be?
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2010 at 10:59pm
Dear sister

he believe in the beginning when Allah created and molded this earth that there was randomness and coax and maybe Allah's light has not touched all of the randomness (which he describes as evil) and Allah is still working to rid of us it.  He say...maybe as much as Allah is powerful, since his light has not yet touched some of these evil places on earth, he has no power over what happens because of it.

these words of kufr,allah has power on everything.nothing is impossible for him.
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2010 at 10:37pm

Salam

let me give a try:

Kabhi kisi ko mukammal jahan nahin milta
kahin zameen to kahin asmaan nahi milta!!

no one gets a complete world
someone does not get the earth and another does not get the sky.

i think it makes sence
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2010 at 10:25pm

salam sister hyfa

its a wonderfull quote,can you just elaborate what do mean by explain emotions,bridge between visible and invisible.

i m sorry i am bit dumb to understand such quotes.

Regards

Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 10:52am
This is also fittingSmile
"Don�t bother trying to explain your emotions. Live everything as intensely as you can and keep whatever you felt as a gift from God. The best way to destroy the bridge between the visible and invisible is by trying to explain your emotions."
Paulo Coelho

People tell me I am very private.. i think the above sums up one of the reason why...

Edited by Hayfa - 05 May 2010 at 10:54am
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
gynks79 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gynks79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2010 at 7:51am
my dear sister Hayfa,
thank you so much for understanding me and not thinking me a fool.  I can not tell you how many people have laugh at me and tell me I think as a child.  while their interest is in money, clothes, cars, big this and that. Even as a younger person it was never my interest, I always dreamed of happy days, peaceful calm days, lots of laughter and love.  As a child it was love from family and friends, I still enjoy that now, but also want to share my heart with someone so special to me and hope i would be special to him as well.  Thank you my dear sister for opening your mind to accept my thoughts.  Take care of you.
Fatimah
Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2010 at 6:21am
I found this quote that made me think of this discussion....

"The two hardest tests on the spiritual road are the patience to wait for the right moment and the courage not to be disappointed with what we encounter."
Paulo Coelho

Gynks: you may be a "dreamer" but those "dreams" are about wanting to live a certain way in this world. You are not dreaming of the riches of  the world. but to have meaning and to be able to share that meaning with someone else. The hardest thing is, never mind life situation, finding that person. Most people are not trying to live on a "deeper" level.  This dunya pulls at us all the time.
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic