IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - War on Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

War on Islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Beyan44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beyan44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2005 at 7:36am
Sharon is putting the Palestinians on the spot. If they keep up attacks, it will look real bad. Israel has never offered anything like this. If Hamas or anyone attacks , they are looking real bad. Israel knows this. Where were all these extremist when the  Tsunami hit. The US and Britian gave more money and relief than any traditional Muslim country.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2005 at 4:32am

We're left wondering..

Who is "We"? Kindly, produce proper authorisation in case you are claiming to represent some group on this Forum? If it's the "agency" or some other such cell then I am not really bothered.

Your view of occupations is that the US is EVIL. 

It seems that while rushing to guard the shredded garments of US honour, you lost total sight of my point, as usual. It's my view and faith: Occupations are evil.

And, so are the occupiers. Now, it's just that the US happens to be involved the occupations we have so far had a chance to discuss.

So why don't you BLAST the UN for all their killing, maiming and occupations??!

The day the UN command of the forces we will see the situation in that light.

I hear you saying nothing about Russia or Europe or Japan or China

How are all these relevant in the situation at hand? The day they occupy our lands, kill our people, rape our eight years olds and desecrate the Quran - I will treat them exactly like I treat any other occupiers.

But let's discuss 'occupations' from a view of the history of the world and then we can have a dialogue

I am glad, at least, you can afford to dabble in such luxury. If you were occupied and your people were being killed left right and centre then we would see how much love you hold for world history? Why must we evade the here and now occupations?

Why must we evade a dialogue on mess at hand? Only because any healthy, honest, sincere dialogue will expose the myth that the problem will disappear if Islam disappears or reforms itself?

but you expect me to accept your ludicrous premise that the US (alone) is EVIL

First of all, I am not an American. I happen to hold an intellect beyond the stars and the stripes. I have never claimed the US to be the only evil in our world. Only an American would hold that Liberty of posting all our world's ills in some Rasputinic Mullah's (or, Madrassa's) ledger.

Then, in absolute humility, does it really matter whether you accept or not accept what I say? A majority of our world today sees the US as a threat to the global peace.

Whisper you incite hatreds between peoples of the world

Why must I waste my energy when the White House and our Blair gang are doing such a fine job indeed?

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2005 at 11:59pm

It is truely unfortunate that nowadays you need support for a war from a public that has so much and easy access to information which is not always correct information and because of them accepting this information there is a need for counter information, which is not always true either. However the truth is NOT lost in this war of information because the truth is self evident for those who look for it, the truth is pure and good and beyond people's opinions and views. These demonstrations and opposition against wars are truely amazing, it is something historical which began with the Vietnam war, and it seems they do have certain amount of effect on the governments. The question is who are the ones behind such movements and what is their goal? is it the notion that every war is wrong because people die? and is it a result from wars becoming increasingly more violent and that this has caused people to oppose them? because through out the history of mankind wars have been waged for one reason or the other, and usually the reasons that were given to the public were different then the actual reason for it, but this did not mean these wars were senseless and had no positive effect at all. I think to know someone who is very different then you sometimes you need to "wrestle" with him to know him. You can even learn to respect the one on the other side aslong as you try not to get angry when you lose but hold something as being more important then just to physically win.The true warrior looks forward and longs for the day he can lay down his weapon, his true goal is peace. Someone said to me that once the people on earth have peace in their ownselves and thus peace with everyone else that will be when the purpose of this world(earth) has come to an end, and that is when those who inheritted the earth(the rightous) will (and he made a move with both hands implying that they will be taken up) live eternally in peace. I think this holds truth in it, this earth is a battlefield, "2:30 Behold, your Lord said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth." They said: "Will You place in it one who will make mischief therein and shed blood while we do celebrate Your praises and glorify Your holy (name)?" He said: "I know what ye know not."

So i think the whole ideal of the pacifists who are against every war, and usually get support from most people because most people like this worldly life and hate death, is a false ideal. I believe it is a trial, which if they get their way in blocking wars from happening will cause alot of mischief in societies. Wars (for example the effects of the crusades on europe) causes societies to change and to develope, and achieve a higher level of understanding. Ofcourse this will only be the case for those who do not act out of anger and those who can over come their anger and wish for the betterment of themselves and the world in general. And those who do not have the goal of betterment of themselves and the world in general can not over come their anger, and they keep on the path of anger and this will eventually cause their own end in war. Darkness is not something in itself but it is the lack of something, it is the lack of light. Hate and anger is not something but rather the lack of something, it is like darkness.  

(as) If there was no such thing as war, these kind of people would corrupt the societies and cause more mischief. So there is a way for them to be taken out of societies, so that eventually only the righteous slaves of Allah will remain(inherrit the earth).

21:105 Before this We wrote in the Psalms, after the Message (given to Moses): My servants the fit (righteous), shall inherit the earth."
19:40 It is We Who will inherit the earth, and who is on it and to Us will they be made to return.

Islam is submission to Allah with peace with Him as the goal of this submission to Him. There are levels of submission to Him. He will inherrit the earth and this means those on earth will be on such a level of submission to Him that they "become Him", and there is no more "self" but only Him. Did you ever hear about when the muslims conquered Mecca and said "all praise to Allah who defeated the parties by Himself alone." they were on such a level that they were not the ones who defeated the parties that opposed Allah and them but Allah was He who worked through them because they were totally submitted and concious of Him. So it was not "them" anymore but Allah who defeated the parties.

So here are the options for the faithful: "to stay low"(in sujood and rokoo' bowing down in prayer and putting his face on the ground in worship of Allah) and let those who fight fight. Or to fight in the way of Allah and kill or be killed. And the way of Allah is not in the way of anger. And He is good to His slaves/servants.

Chapter al asr is something every person of faith should understand and act upon even when the bombs fall around him and people being killed, it is said that the faithful used to recite this chapter whenever they departed from eachother, no matter what the situation around them was.

1. By the late afternoon Time (the age we are living in, the last part before the end)"al asr"

2. Verily Man is in loss,

3. Except such as have Faith, and do righteous mending deeds, and commend and "urge" eachother with Truth, and commend urge eachother with Patience(being patient).

Edited by Community
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2005 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

It is the truth. That's why it hurts so. I do it in words. Your admin inflames with their actions.

Be honest, you mean I will discuss PEACE with someone who does not even accept the reality of occupations?

Or, hides his national guilt behind some terms like MNF and all that?

The day you become serious and noble in your discourse, peace will follow you.

Do you support the UN actions in Afghanistan and what is your opinion of the Spanish forces there?  Are those not Multi-National Forces?  So quit with all this baloney about how silly the MNF references are when you know full well that that's EXACTLY what the UN is and what it's been tasked to do as well.  So why don't you BLAST the UN for all their killing, maiming and occupations??!

What's your point Sasha?  We're left wondering..the day you make logical sense, joy will be ours..

Your view of occupations is that the US is EVIL.  You've said so in hundreds of ways subtle and not so subtle in the past two months or so. 

But let's discuss 'occupations' from a view of the history of the world and then we can have a dialogue - but you expect me to accept your ludicrous premise that the US (alone) is EVIL...sorry, not without merit...and that's clearly the problem with your argument in this case.

I hear you saying nothing about Russia or Europe or Japan or China or, or, or, or, or, or....no, to you Sasha, your singular OBSESSION is with the EVIL WICKEDNESS of the US.  That our Afghani Spanish Brit - is ludicrous, in my humble opinion...

Edited by b95000
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2005 at 9:46am

It is the truth. That's why it hurts so. I do it in words. Your admin inflames with their actions.

Be honest, you mean I will discuss PEACE with someone who does not even accept the reality of occupations?

Or, hides his national guilt behind some terms like MNF and all that?

The day you become serious and noble in your discourse, peace will follow you.

b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

If you cannot tolerate what Blair says as a relative secularist (honestly, I don't know about his beliefs in God) then how are we to understand what Muslims reasonable approach to terrorism is?
Of course, as an Amreekan, you ain't have to know nothin'. The rest of the world knows that Blair prays with that symbol of US idiocity, your greatest President!!

And, after prayers, they kill.

This is inflammtory bunk...Whisper you incite hatreds between peoples of the world...you are no peacemaker...you and your racist hatred of Americans...wow...you should be ashamed...and you want Americans to be ashamed when you pump out this skreed?  Please...
Bruce
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by jibreel jibreel wrote:

Where are the WOMD?

Bush lied many times.

His crime families who for one is SADAM himself should al be arrested
and removed for been a threat to humanity.

It is propaganda to say one country has the solutions for another when
there interests are in oil and other countries like North Korea have been
clear about Nuclear threats...

Do you believe fighting in any war has ever been just?  If yes, state where and why.  If no, then condemn all wars, including Muslim wars..if you will not do that then you must establish a criteria for 'just war' or 'just jihad' so that people can understand when a conflict is just and when it is not.  Interestingly, just you saying a war is unjust matters less than the criteria you have to support your view.  OK, Jibreel, we're ready for you to educate us.

Thanks in advance for your consistent treatment of history..

Edited by b95000
Bruce
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 3:16pm

Thanks for your explanation. The day you try to work out - with the US track record of messing up Iraq - the alternative will rise before you loud and clear like the Statue of Liberty.

Americans are messing Iraq up from the day One. They fail or perhaps just refuse to understand cultures and cultured people. Iraq will end up in a bigger mess with your scenario of Stars and Stripes. If the US ever meant well they would have accepted the global rescue of the situation.

I for one would like any bastards or sons of bitches other than the Americans any day of the week. Don't ask me why otherwise I will begin to tell you and your whiter than white dreams will shatter.

I don't like wars. I just detest warmongers and war pimps. This thread is about "War on Islam".

Yes, it is proven beyond doubt that it is.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic