IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - War on Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

War on Islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 9:17am

Love you both Bs for being so badly bitten by Islam!!

Constructionism from the US. Thye could not construct their own levees to save poor black Americans.

b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Extremely hard for any American to to belive such diversity of Nature. For them the whole world, the entire universe is packaged as in their textbooks or as prescribed by the Fox News!!

Yaar, Extremely hard for Sasha to to belive (sic) such diversity of Nature. For them the whole world, the entire universe is packaged as in their textbooks or as prescribed by the anti-this, anti-that, naysayer, victimization ideologies!!

Yaar; just a little parallel constructionism..

Edited by b95000
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Beyan44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beyan44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 12:14pm
This guy Whisper  should call this forum, " The War on Islam in My Head".

Edited by Beyan44
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 12:21am
Extremely hard for any American to to belive such diversity of Nature. For them the whole world, the entire universe is packaged as in their textbooks or as prescribed by the Fox News!!
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2005 at 9:53am

B: Do you claim not to have pride and nationalistic tendencies like every other human being on the face of the earth?

Is it possible that some of us in this world are raised by some other package than the one you are used to?

B: Ah, there it is.  You perceive yourself somehow differently than all other human beings.  When you observe tribes in Africa or Polynesia or ethnic peoples in any part of the world - there is ALWAYS ethnic pride there.  The word for 'nations' in Greek is 'ethnos' from which derives 'ethnic' in English...this is what I'm talking about in part Sasha - are you immune from your own racial and ethnic identity and some amount of pride in it?  Are you different from every other human being on the planet?

In some cultures love is a bigger value than �pride� or �national tendencies�.

B: This is a great ideal all cultures should strive toward.  I'm talking about the reality of ethnic pride Sasha - you somehow think Americans are unique in their affliction with it...and you are wrong in that assumption and reality bears that out.

I don�t consider Bush administration worth loathing, not after these desecrations, child abuses and all that, we just pity the lot.

B: Perhaps you can elaborate on 'child abuses' and desecrations by the 'Bush administration.'

B: How can you somehow separate yourself from the ills of the human race Sasha?  Have you become somehow, holier than thou?

I have all the ills of the human race, just escaped catching Americanitis by being born elsewhere.

B: What is Americanitis exactly?  Perhaps you can define this obsession of yours...
Bruce
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2005 at 7:38am

Do you claim not to have pride and nationalistic tendencies like every other human being on the face of the earth?

Is it possible that some of us in this world are raised by some other package than the one you are used to? In some cultures love is a bigger value than �pride� or �national tendencies�.

I don�t consider Bush administration worth loathing, not after these desecrations, child abuses and all that, we just pity the lot.

I haven�t found Brits indulging in jingoism through years of living with them.

How can you somehow separate yourself from the ills of the human race Sasha?  Have you become somehow, holier than thou?

I have all the ills of the human race, just escaped catching Americanitis by being born elsewhere.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2005 at 11:07pm

Sharon is putting the Palestinians on the spot. If they keep up attacks, it will look real bad. Israel has never offered anything like this. If Hamas or anyone attacks , they are looking real bad. Israel knows this. Where were all these extremist when the  Tsunami hit. The US and Britian gave more money and relief than any traditional Muslim country.

Who is this joker in this pack? Can you read plain simple English? This is War on Islam thread. Not some billboard for advertising that rascal Sharon. The whole world knows him by now. Take your Tsunami honours list to some new topic. And, also discuss this great move of 8,000 settlers out of the 400,000 as if it were hollier than some mana from above!!

Hush away.

b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2005 at 5:10pm

Whisper you incite hatreds between peoples of the world

Why must I waste my energy when the White House and our Blair gang are doing such a fine job indeed?

Sasha, you and the position you hold, is no better than the Bush Administration that you loathe.  That is what is so totally ironic about your arguments.  How can you blast the Bush admin when you hold the exact same jingoism and nationalistic biases as any other human being, including Americans and Bush or Brits and Blair, et al?

How can you somehow separate yourself from the ills of the human race Sasha?  Do you claim not to have pride and nationalistic tendencies like every other human being on the face of the earth?

Have you become somehow, holier than thou?

Edited by b95000
Bruce
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic