IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - War on Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

War on Islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: War on Islam
    Posted: 13 April 2006 at 8:42pm
Whisper:
 Welcome back bro--what's new?
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2006 at 12:23pm

All heil the power of FOX.

I think you should know by now that this war was about profits

Why worry my friend now that our friend has run out of his Neo-Con breath.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2006 at 12:24am
Originally posted by b95000 b95000 wrote:

The war on terror isnot a war against Islam - .

All heil the power of FOX.

I think you should know by now that this war was about profits

it's actually a war to free Islam from a death cult that plagues her

In this case I declare war on JW and annoying missionaries to free christanity from death cults. who often call for assination of foreign leaders.

now who's with me ?

Edited by ak_m_f
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2005 at 12:16am
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

If you had any legitimacy or a shred of intelligence, you won't have tried to sell us some worn out Neo Con spin.

I am now convinced that you are a paid hack to track this site. Period.

I have not earned one dime to be on this site...I am simply trying to discuss the facts here...who are you paid by Sasha - the CPGB?
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2005 at 9:48pm

If you had any legitimacy or a shred of intelligence, you won't have tried to sell us some worn out Neo Con spin.

I am now convinced that you are a paid hack to track this site. Period.

Edited by Whisper
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2005 at 5:51pm

The Neo Con war mongers should have also put some money on the levees. But Iraq looked more profitable. Perhaps it is.

450 million wasn't enough to hold Cat 2 Storm surge from overtopping the levees...how much more money would you like them to spend Sasha - in round figures (since you know about this...)
Bruce
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 10:53pm
The Neo Con war mongers should have also put some money on the levees. But Iraq looked more profitable. Perhaps it is.
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 4:45pm

Love you both Bs for being so badly bitten by Islam!!

Constructionism from the US. Thye could not construct their own levees to save poor black Americans.

Are you always such a jerk when it comes to people CURRENTLY suffering?!  Unbelievable!  Just be quiet if you've got nothing to add.  The suffering of people in NO is obviously of no (true) concern to you.

You think you're enlightened?  Trying to play off people's suffering to make some little points on a board...wow...
Bruce
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic