IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Word of GOD vs the Words of Men  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Word of GOD vs the Words of Men

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haris30432 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Word of GOD vs the Words of Men
    Posted: 25 February 2010 at 12:42pm
Salam,

Please check the below link and give your valued comments please :)

ONE GOD ONE SOURCE OF LAW!
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2010 at 8:46pm

You have not comeback to reply my post yet on "Post of Haris30432"
Following rubbish I found from the poster of the YouTube video submitmj!
Are you asking for a IC administration shout for posting such links?
submitmj

submitmj (1 week ago)
Albulghariyy,
Mohammad is the last prophet. It says so in Quran 33:40. As well, the Quran informs us that Messengers are sent to every community, some we know about, and some we do not. So, I do not know who the last messenger will be. I just know that Rashad Khalifa was the messenger of the covenant and we are commanded NOT to reject any of GOD's authorized messengers. After all, if your worship is devoted to GOD alone, it won't matter which messenger GOD chose to send information to you. On the other hand, if your worship IS NOT devoted to GOD, but the messenger, it is not surprising that you will resent any new messengers being sent to you. Although, messengers are a mercy from GOD for those who TRULY believe.

Edited by Sign*Reader - 27 February 2010 at 2:48pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
haris30432 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haris30432 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2010 at 1:36am
Thnk you for your comment Sign reader :)
ONE GOD ONE SOURCE OF LAW!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic