IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Cancer is not a Disease  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cancer is not a Disease

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
curr3ntd0m View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curr3ntd0m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2010 at 5:03am
As far as I remember, my professor told us that our body is made up of good cancer cells but it's the food we eat that contains carcinogenic that tends to open and develop cancers that caused bad effect on our body. I think cancer is a naturally occurring cells on our body that its content is just enough to support our body but due to the fact that some foods contain carcinogenic that can trigger to produce a lot of cancer cells that our body cannot support it. That's the time that cancer can be called a bad cancer cells or a disease. It's just my opinion, I don't claim it as true but that's how I perceive things.

Edited by curr3ntd0m - 17 November 2010 at 5:05am
smilingface0510 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smilingface0510 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2010 at 6:19pm
Great article!!! Thanks for sharing guys!! I have learned a lot here. Now I know what to do now. Keep up the good work.
ejo142010 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejo142010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2010 at 6:17pm
I agree with Gibbs to the tee!
sun22 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sun22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2010 at 3:00pm
This is really an eye opening article. Cancer is explained in such a detail. I gain some knowledge today.
Thanks for posting.
vibejewel View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vibejewel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2010 at 6:36am
I'm inclined to agree with you. I've read more than once that all of us have some cancer cells in our body -- there's no such thing as anyone truly being "cancer free." To be sure, people who "have cancer" are in fact those whose immune systems have failed them, and the cancer cells in their body have gained an upper hand to the point that tumors form and critical functions start to break down. And if this is the case, chemotherapy and radiation is certainly not the answer to curing or treating cancer.

My father died of cancer, and I can tell you that chemotheraphy did nothing but make the last year of his life painful and filled with suffering. I have no doubt that cancer would have eventually taken his life, but perhaps if he had tried alternative treatments that could have boosted his immune system instead. Personally, I think that ultimately the "cvure" for cancer will be to supercharge the immune system so that it can fight off cancer and "take back" the body again. someday, we'll look back at chemotherapy and see it as barbaric.
The absurd one View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The absurd one Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2010 at 10:44am
What kind of sad joke is that?
jasika View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2010 at 3:21am
When you get cancer, they say you will die without them. If you cure your cancer naturally, they will say you never had it in the first place,Your only hope of not developing cancer is doing the right things that will prevent you from developing tumors in the first place. And that requires a bit of education,I further claim that cancer will only occur after all other defense or healing mechanisms in the body have failed. In extreme circumstances, exposure to large amounts of cancer-producing agents (carcinogens) can bring about a collapse of the body's defenses within several weeks or months and allow for rapid and aggressive growth of a cancerous tumor. Usually, though, it takes many years, or even decades, for these so-called "malignant" tumors to form.
SteppeNomad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteppeNomad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2010 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by Saladin Saladin wrote:

Cool it Benson! You can refute Moritz with well founded scientific evidence, if you got any....

I agree with Gibbs word for word.

Anyway whoever believes this crap needs to get their head sorted if they havent been through or experienced such a disease first hand, I think we have years of science to prove this article is nothing a method to con desperate families who want to treat themselves, their children, mothers or fathers.

Whoever believes this can stick their theory of �low self esteem� up their backside, I dont think my 4 � 5 year old sister, and even younger babies I saw at hospital suffered from Leukaemia and Cancer had to go through treatment for 7 years because of �low self esteem�.

We in the 21st century people, science and medicine has moved on since the dark ages.People from across the world were coming to this one hospital for treatment of chemotherapy on their children rather then going to cows and spiritual con artists.

Trust more in Allah and the knowlegde his allowed us to gain and progress rather then stones and mortal men.

Edited by SteppeNomad - 23 March 2010 at 5:05pm
Ya Allah, Bismillah, AllahuAkbar.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic