IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Remove the pain of your brother/sister to be rewar  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Remove the pain of your brother/sister to be rewar

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Remove the pain of your brother/sister to be rewar
    Posted: 11 February 2010 at 12:49pm

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
اللهم صلي على نبينا محمد و على آله و صحبه و سلم

1- Narrated Ibn �Umar : Allah�s Messenger said, � A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim. So he should not oppress him nor should he hand him over to (his satan or to his self which is inclined to evil). Whoever fulfils the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfil his needs; whoever removes the troubles of his brother, Allah will remove one of his troubles on the Day of Resurrection; and whoever covers up the fault of a Muslim, Allah will cover up his fault on the Day of Resurrection.� (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

2- Narrated Abu Hurairah: Allah�s Messenger said, �He who removes from a believer one of his difficulties of this world, Allah will remove one of his troubles on the Day of Judgement; and he who finds relief for a hard-pressed person, Allah will make things easy for him on the Day of Judgement; he who covers up (the faults) of a Muslim, Allah will cover up (his faults) in this world and in the Hereafter. Allah supports His slave as long as the slave is supportive of his brother; and he who treads the path in search of knowledge, Allah makes that path easy, leading to Paradise for him; The people who assemble in a house from the houses of Allah, reciting the Book of Allah, learning it and teaching, there descends upon them the tranquillity, and mercy covers them, the angels flock around them, and Allah mentions them in the presence of those near Him; and he who lags behind in doing good deeds, his high descent will not make him go ahead.� (Muslim)

And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
SteppeNomad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteppeNomad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2010 at 5:32pm

Salam, thank you for posting sis, im kind of sad Cry

Wish everyone could do this, including me firstly.

There was one English brother i met for two hours, a very very long time ago, we had a talk, but i can never forget what that brother did for me in 2 hours, he made me love Islam in a different way, and Wallah just 2 - 3 hours, i can never ever forget, May Allah bless such people with Jannah, and ease in every moment of there life, and may Allah forgive people like me.
Ya Allah, Bismillah, AllahuAkbar.
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2010 at 8:35am

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
اللهم صلي عللى نبينا محمد و على أله و صحبه و سلم   

Oh, dear brother, may Allah remove your pain and stand for you. I pray that Allah sends for you more good people who can hep you.. We all need need support from our brothers and sisters in Islam.
  There are many good brothers here who can be really helpful and you can be closer to them.  They are a lot here masha Allah, I just remember some names because I have been far for some time. Brothers: Akhe Abdullah, Peacemaker, Sign Reader, Hento, Semer, Abu Aisha, Saladin,, and more here can realy be so good brothers for you. Forgive me if I said anything worng cause we  are human beings at the end of the day.

I am ready to help if I can do anything.

May Allah Ya Hay Ya Gaioom helps you and heals your pain.
 My Duaa for you..

Stay strong and closer to Allah. Smile

Edited by Full of Hopes - 21 February 2010 at 8:39am
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2010 at 9:27am
As Salamu Alaikum

Yes, brother, we can't forget such people. Anyways,i pray that Allah swt soon, eases your trial. May you be bestowed with patience and happiness. Ameen
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2010 at 9:38am
Yeah, I have a good friend in Riyadh, who each time we meet, he will always speak of Allah and His Messenger, or some story or aspect of religion prior to our departing from each other.  May Allah bless him.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic