IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Islam and Day Of Judgement  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Islam and Day Of Judgement

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M_Hafez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Islam and Day Of Judgement
    Posted: 19 March 2005 at 3:35am

salamualykom

al hasan al basry said :-

Islam Will Come In Judgement Day and It Will Walk throw People and Point to Each One Of Us and Said " O God this man defend me " and point to other one and said " O God this one had never do anything for me " Untill he come to sir "Omar Ebn Al Khattab " And say " O God i was strange untill this man converted islam "

How Will Islam Point to us?

what did you do for islam??

I Love Khaled Ebn Al Waleed
     ( Sword Of Allah)
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 12:00pm

Dear M_Hafez

Who is this guy "Islam" that would be wandering among the people at the time of Judgement? Though, I do respect your concern about the issue, but please try to rationalize between fact and fiction when quoting something. I don't intend to question the quote but the fact remains that the author of the quote himself is questionable to qualify for this statements. This is, I think, one classic example of quotes from some book of fictional faith.

M_Hafez View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M_Hafez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 10:11pm

Dear Ahmed

you heared about paradise??

try to rationalize between fact and fiction

Palms from sliver and gold ...........can u imagine that?

so why u can not believe that islam will came in judgement day got body and have tongue to speak

I Love Khaled Ebn Al Waleed
     ( Sword Of Allah)
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 3:19am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

asslamu alaikum

rationality prostrates it self at the realities of that day.

If we accept and reject matters of religion becouse we can understand them or not is not rational in it self. Simpley becouse we do not understand an issue does not make it incorrect it may be that our knowledge is lacking or we do not have the capacity to comprahend what is being said.

Rasul allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) him self said there are things in Jannah which the mind can not comprahend. Can you rationalise the verse in the quran which says rasul allah reached a distance of two bows length from allah? is allah bound by space and time astaghfirullah!

27:38-40
He said (to his own men): "Ye chiefs! which of you can bring me her throne before they come to me in submission?"

Said an 'Ifrit, of the Jinns: "I will bring it to thee before thou rise from thy council: indeed I have full strength for the purpose, and may be trusted."

Said one who had knowledge of the Book: "I will bring it to thee within the twinkling of an eye!" Then when (Solomon) saw it placed firmly before him, he said: "This is by the Grace of my Lord!- to test me whether I am grateful or ungrateful! and if any is grateful, truly his gratitude is (a gain) for his own soul; but if any is ungrateful, truly my Lord is Free of all Needs, Supreme in Honour !"

and this is Prophet Sulayman's scribe Asif ibn Barkhya according to the Tafsir Ibn `Abbas and the majority of the scholars, i.e. a non-Prophet human being:

"One with whom was knowledge of the Scripture": i.e. an angel... or Jibril... or al-Khidr or Asif ibn Barkhya Sulayman's scribe, which is the most correct, and the jumhur (majority) agrees upon it. Nasafi, Madarik al-tanzil 27:40.

A person who was not even a prophet brought back the throne of The Queen of Sheba in the blink of an eye, can you rationaly explain that.

Hasan al Basri is not a doubtfull source he is acepted by traditional islamic scholars and considered one of islams greatest awliyah ie at the fore front of this community.

He was "The son of a freedwoman of Umm Salama's (the Prophet's -- Allah bless and greet him -- wife) and a freedman of Zayd ibn Thabit's (the Prophet's -- Allah bless and greet him -- stepson). Umm Salama nursed him. His mother took him as a child to `Umar who supplicated for him with the words: "O Allah! Make him wise in the Religion and beloved to people." As a man he became known for his strict and encompassing embodiment of the Sunna of the Prophet -- Allah bless and greet him --, famous for his immense knowledge, austerity and asceticism, fearless remonstrances of the authorities, and power of attraction both in discourse and appearance."

Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 3:24am
That is a strange quote
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 4:37am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

the brothers english is not that good, the statment it self is not meant to be taken in a literall manner.
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 7:15am

Thanks Bro Rami, that is the whole point. Plz, brothers, don't take such analogical sayings of good and pious people of Islam too literally. They are only intended to convey the actual message of Prophet Mohammad through some "wise" sayings only. Untill or unless such details of "hereafter world" are not supported by Quran / Sunnah, any literal meanings attached to the understanding of such sayings may take us to a devious path. That is only point that I needed to put across. Thanks again Bro. Rami.

unity1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unity1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 10:04am

Asalam Aalaikum

Brother Mr.M Hafiz,

Can you please quote the reference of this narative?

Regards,

who call themselves superior are actually inferior in the eyes of Allah.Those who call themselves slaves of Allah are superior not only in the eyes of Allah but also superior in the eyes of man.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic