IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Need help  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedNeed help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>
Author
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2010 at 9:46pm

Sure..my apologies. i will comply with the guidelines Inshallah.

ONE GOD ONE SOURCE OF LAW!
calvindamenace View Drop Down
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2010 at 8:19am
Peace

I want to thank Haris30432, his posts are great!! I do not understand why people are not willing to continue discussion with him, seems like they just can't retort him.

1. As for a kicking a man.. would you please read this: "Another Hadith is the one narrated by Abu Umama (May Allah be pleased with him) he said: “When the Prophet (peace be upon him) passed a man sleeping on his front in the mosque he hit him with his feet and said: wake up and seat as this is a diabolic sleep”, He (pbuh) KICKED HIM WITH HIS FEET!! so I take it wasn't like a friendly kick from your friend "hey, long time no see", don't you think? OK this hadith is TRUE, but sister Seek made me drew my attention into something very important. YEAH the word in Arabic can never be tough like how it seems in English. It is s very light movement. Just a gentle way to draw the attention of someone. Still on my point it is so fine in their society, their culture the way they loved him.
Ok, judging from your words.. I have yet to find a society where a kicking someone with his feet would be like saying "hi" in western society or are you trying to say that's how things are in arabic society? And if "the word in Arabic can never be tough like how it seems in English" seems like I could never be sure about the meaning of the Quran since I am not planning to learn arabic.

2."I drove them along until I brought them to Abu Bakr who bestowed that girl upon me as a prize. So we arrived in Medina. I had not yet disrobed her when the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) met me in the street and said: “Give me that girl.” (Sahih Muslim 4345)" What was a reason to ask for that girl? About the prophet, peace be upon him, seeing the girl. Before I answer this, I want to tell you. Remember, although the prophet was a prophet who is special person but he is still a human being after all. BUT some of his enemies do like the hungry cat that is looking for small dirty pieces of meat on the floor. It still finds some. You see what I mean, DIRTY.
Well, isn't it a TRUE HADITH? How can you call it a dirt? Are you trying to say he was hungry for young girls and.. only cause he was human? Well no reason to put pbuh I guess.. he was only a human. When I'll be writing about him as of a prophet I'll still put it. You didn't answer my question straight forward, please do so for the future.

3. The purpose of his marriage to Zainab,RAA, the x-wife of Zayd was mentioned clearly in Quraan. The Arabic society at that time used to adopt some kids. Those kids take the names of those people as fathers and so that the daughter in law can not marry the father in law. Allah wanted to STOP this rule, So to give the clear lesson to the whole society, the prophet himself should marry Zainab the x-wife of Zayd who was adopted by him, peace be upon him. The story is that the prophet peace be upon him wanted something from Zayd so he went to Zayd's house. They used to have curtains not doors at that time. The wind moved the curtains, but he, peace be upon him, never did that with his hand. So he saw the girl. He kind of liked her but her did not say a word to anyone. After that Zayd complained to the prophet that he had some problems with his wife but the prophet said. NO stay with your wife and fear Allah.
The WIND MOVED a curtain? How convenient. He KINDA LIKED her? Don't make me laugh. The story that I red is kinda different. Here: "Our prophet had a beautiful daughter in law Zainab, wife of his adopted son known as Zaid Bin Mohammed. One morning he WALKED INTO HER ROOM looking for his son and ran into her while she was just waking up and WAS WEARING REVEALING CLOTHING. HE LIKED WHAT HE SAW. To make a long story short , she was in his bed within a few days". The rest is here: http://www.islamreview.com/articles/Divinely_Ordained_in_Islam.shtml

4. As for Aisha. Here's what I think. Muhammad could have waited a month, saw that she hed her period and then had a revelation that she didn't "cheat". Yes, no?

Edited by Uri S - 02 February 2010 at 8:40am
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2010 at 9:15am
Originally posted by Full of Hopes Full of Hopes wrote:

Asslamu Alaikum Wa Rahmau Allah�بسم الله الرحمن الرحيماللهم صلي على نبينا محمد و على أله و صحبه و سلم�I pray that you are fine and increasing in Imaan and in stonrg faith brother Uri S. I pray Ya Allah Ya Haya Ya Gaioom, helps you and protects you.

Ameen

And sis, ignore him anywhere at the forum.

Haris, you did not answer a question of Sis {Full of Hopes}. Why did you not update your profile as being a MUSLIM ?

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Female Islam
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2010 at 9:21am
As Salamu Alaikum

Uri, we are n't continuing the discussion here, as the guidelines of the discussions state that we are to discuss in relevant sections and shud not move away from the topic.

It was my personal suggestion to sis Full of Hopes, who is one of my good friends here, to ignore him. We encourage healthy discussions in the light of QURAN AND SUNNAH, {as well}. Any of the aspect ignored does n't complete our faith.

Anyways, for you here's a link. Kindly read this

I wish you read it fully, as it may help you increase your knowledge.

Read this particular part related to our discussion :

Ya�eesh ibn Tihfah al-Ghiffaari reported that his father said: �I was a guest of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), one of the poor to whom he played host. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) came out to check on his guests during the night, and saw me lying on my stomach. He kicked me and said, �Don�t lie like this; this is the kind of lying that Allaah hates.�� According to another report: �He kicked him and woke him up, and said, �This is how the people of Hell lie.�� (Reported by Ahmad, al-Fath al-Rabbaani, 14/244-245. Also reported by al-Tirmidhi, no. 2798, Shaakir edn.; by Abu Dawood in Kitaab al-Adab in his Sunan, no. 5040, al-Da��aas edn. The hadeeth is also in Saheeh al-Jaami�, 2270-2271).

This method of rebuking was appropriate for the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) because of his position and status, but it is not appropriate for ordinary people. It is not alright for any person who wants to rebuke another for sleeping on his stomach to kick him whilst he is asleep and wake him up, and then expect him to accept this advice and thank him for it. The same applies to hitting a person who is making a mistake or throwing something like pebbles or whatever at him. Although some of the salaf did that, it was because of their particular status. Some stories of this nature follow:

Edited by seekshidayath - 02 February 2010 at 9:28am
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Female Islam
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2010 at 9:46am
Reg Prophet's marriage to Zaynab RA.

Uri, i hope you are a sincere seeker. My advise to you would be stay away from such sites -  http://http//www.islamreview.com/articles/Divinely_Ordained_in_Islam.shtml

Kindly look for good sites which give you authentic knowledge. Not these kind of rubbish.

Full of Hopes did answer you. Here i would like to add a little  from the site Islam-qa: Kindly read it with attention

Zaynab bint Jahsh (may Allaah be pleased with her)  :

Concerning her Allaah revealed the words (interpretation of the meaning):
�So when Zayd had accomplished his desire from her (i.e. divorced her), We gave her to you in marriage, so that (in future) there may be no difficulty to the believers in respect of (the marriage of) the wives of their adopted sons when the latter have no desire to keep them (i.e. they have divorced them)�
[al-Ahzaab 33:37]

She used to boast about this to the other wives of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), saying: �Your families arranged your marriages but Allaah arranged my marriage from above the seven heavens.� Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 7420.

So that was the sharing. Let me make you clear, prophet SAWS, simply obeyed the commands of Allah swt. There was nothing rubbish like prophet's desire to marry and stuff, shared in your post, from that site.

Female Islam
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2010 at 9:57am
4. As for Aisha. Here's what I think. Muhammad could have waited a month, saw that she hed her period and then had a revelation that she didn't "cheat". Yes, no

I wish you be modest in your thoughts, Uri. Anyways, it was made clear to you that the revelations were not immediately sent, {Allah swt knows the best}, but the wisdom behind it which makes me write to you, is that it was trial and test from Allah swt , hypocites were exposed, --. Even today that incident holds many lessons for us. Now, coming to your point, i can say that - REVELATIONS from the skies  were the best answer to these people who spread out rumours, or hold doubt over this noble women in Islam

Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2010 at 11:22am

May Allah guide you brother Uri S.. I am so upset to see your reply. CryCryCryCry I want to cry but at the END.. Allah is the ONLY one who can open your heart to the TRUTH and guide you.. I am just a very very very small human being who knows nothing... I am nothing.. I just saw that not many replied and wanted to help.

GO BACK TO THE BASE OF YOUR ISLAM..

Ask yourself: Why are you a Muslim?
 Why did you choose Islam? What is the base of Islam?

Just want to say the word dirty was not for the hadith, it was for the way some people pick some events and deal with them in a dirty way.

anyway, Allah knows my intention. I told you I am not a scholar, but I pray that I answered what I could answer from your questions.

May Allah be pleased... Stay strong and seek the truth.

NOTE: I added a post  on the basics of Islam forum and pray you can read it:

Edited by Full of Hopes - 02 February 2010 at 12:21pm
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
calvindamenace View Drop Down
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2010 at 3:22pm
Peace

Yes, I am a sincere seeker, and I think I should give guys from http://www.islamreviw.com or as a matter of a fact any other webpage as much of a chance as I am giving this board. And see how it works out. Just because some of you think they are bad for me to read and cannot explain some things that they expose and ARE NEW to me, will not take it off my list. I will review even more of that stuff and I will ask questions here and see how many of my fellow muslims came even close of asking the same questions or knew what they believe in. I don't doubt that many of new muslims have same questions that I do, except they never asked. And please, no answers out of pity. I want straightforward right to the subject answers. Thanks.

1. How great, being able to hit people and have �m thank you for that. No, I can't accept that. A person of any status should know it's wrong. And a pearson of a great morality would too. Did you get a hint? Also,the follow up stories you never posted.

2. In previous post, I was told that sister had answered my question. Let me get back to it once more. Here's what I asked: ""I drove them along until I brought them to Abu Bakr who bestowed that girl upon me as a prize. So we arrived in Medina. I had not yet disrobed her when the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) met me in the street and said: “Give me that girl.” (Sahih Muslim 4345)" What was a reason to ask for that girl?" And what I was answered: "About the prophet, peace be upon him, seeing the girl. Before I answer this, I want to tell you. Remember, although the prophet was a prophet who is special person but he is still a human being after all. BUT some of his enemies do like the hungry cat that is looking for small dirty pieces of meat on the floor. It still finds some. You see what I mean, DIRTY." So, where exactly is my answer? I mean was he told by Allah to go and ask for her? Or was it cause of his own agenda?

3. I find it really disturbing that a prophet Muhhamad was able to do things that were not allowed to other followers. Also, have you noticed a difference between prophet Isa and prophet Muhhamad? I have. And then if Quran is message for umma.. how come it mentions Muhammad so many times? Honestly, I wish I could see a good sample to follow.. but lots of stuff just gets in a way of that.

Edited by Uri S - 03 February 2010 at 3:37pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>
  Share Topic