IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Need help  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedNeed help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>
Author
Senior  Member
Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2010 at 10:32am
Originally posted by Uri S Uri S wrote:

Asslamu Alaikum

1. "But I still say you need a scholar to explain to you the whole situation." Well, would anyone by any chance know a place online where a scholar would answer me?

Wa Alaikum Asslam

اللهم صلي على نبينا محمد و على أله و صحبه و سلم

Dear brother, may Allah help you. I will try to find someone to help you online, Insha Allah.  BUT you too keep searching. I pray the brothers and sisters here can tell you of anyone online.

2.As for a kicking a man.. would you please read this: "Another Hadith is the one narrated by Abu Umama (May Allah be pleased with him) he said: �When the Prophet (peace be upon him) passed a man sleeping on his front in the mosque he hit him with his feet and said: wake up and seat as this is a diabolic sleep�, He (pbuh) KICKED HIM WITH HIS FEET!! so I take it wasn't like a friendly kick from your friend "hey, long time no see", don't you think?

OK this hadith is TRUE, but sister Seek made me drew my attention into something very important. YEAH the word in Arabic can never be tough like how it seems in English. It is s very light movement. Just a gentle way to draw the attention of someone. Still on my point it is so fine in their society, their culture the way they loved him.

3."The rest of your questions about things from Shyatan, are all from unseen things, that you believed in just because we are believers. Part of our faith is that you MUST believe in the unseen knowledge." I see, well that's not what I was told. A brother that introduced me to islam reassured me that islam unlike christianity has reasoning in EVERYTHING and IT'S NOT A BLIND FAITH unlike christianity.. Let me quote from www.journeytoislam.com/Hear/Reasoning%20in%20Islam%20attracts%20me.htm "Muslims believe that Islam is a term synonymous with truth, and that under the glorious and ever-brilliant sun of Islam, by the light of reason and knowledge, truth can be obtained but in order to obtain that knowledge, and thus attain that truth, man must use his reasoning faculties.", "One of the glories of Islam is that it is founded upon reason, and that it never demands from its followers an abnegation of that important mental faculty. Unlike certain other faiths, which insist upon their votaries implicitly accepting certain dogmas without independent inquiry, but simply on the authority of "The Church", Islam courts inquiry and counsels its disciples to study, search and investigate prior to acceptation. The Holy Prophet, of ever-blessed memory, said: "Allah hath not created anything better than reason, the benefits which Allah giveth are on its account, and understanding is begotten of it.".. Well, that sure makes sence unlike of what you've said.. accepting something on faith, blindly without explanation is unacceptable to me, what if your message is wrong.. and I blindly follow you.. that just might cost me an eternity. Thanks, but no.

Yeah. there is noting in Islam that means you believe blindly. I did not say that. You know the purpose of your life, you know how  you come to this life. You know what should you do to be happy. You know why are you here and where will you go after you die. You know who created this well organized world around you.  Islam has the answers for all questions.

But some things we can not handle as human beings. For example, you can not see an angle with your eyes because you can not handle that. You can not see the devils. the Satan, even the Jinn. See this is what I wanted to explain to you. Some hidden knowledge that Allah wanted for it to be knowledge. We believe the Satan stays on my nose when I sleep not because I saw him, because I can never see him, but my prophet, PBUH, told me that and he was told by Allah. Star

4."Why did he married more than the others? I just want to add my few cents. You should read the biography of the prophet peace be upon him to know that there was a reason for marring everyone of his wives. Some political reason, some social reason,, and some other reasons." Fine, explain to me what was the reason to marry Zayd's ex-wife? And here's a passage for you to read: "I drove them along until I brought them to Abu Bakr who bestowed that girl upon me as a prize. So we arrived in Medina. I had not yet disrobed her when the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) met me in the street and said: �Give me that girl.� (Sahih Muslim 4345)" What was a reason to ask for that girl?

About the prophet, peace be upon him, seeing the girl. Before I answer this, I want to tell you. Remember, although the prophet was a prophet who is special person but he is still a human being after all. BUT some of his enemies do like the hungry cat that is looking for small dirty pieces of meat on the floor. It still finds some. You see what I mean, DIRTY.

1- The purpose of his marriage to Zainab,RAA, the x-wife of Zayd was mentioned clearly in Quraan. The Arabic society at that time used to adopt some kids. Those kids take the names of those people as fathers and so that the daughter in law can not marry the father in law. Allah wanted to STOP this rule, So to give the clear lesson to the whole society, the prophet himself should marry Zainab the x-wife of Zayd who was adopted by him, peace be upon him.

The story is that the prophet peace be upon him wanted something from Zayd so he went to Zayd's house. They used to have curtains not doors at that time. The wind moved the curtains, but he, peace be upon him, never did that with his hand. So he saw the girl. He kind of liked her but her did not say a word to anyone. After that Zayd complained to the prophet that he had some problems with his wife but the prophet said. NO stay with your wife and fear Allah.

StarThis aya was one of the proofs that the prophet peace be upon him did not lie in a word. He could hide this aya but he never lied to his people and never hide any truth or aya from them. If he was not honest he could hide this one BUT He told them the whole truth even this aya, Subhanallah.

5.As for Aisha, I red what you've said. Yet in my mind, somehow, I find it difficult that relevation came exactly month later.. Seems to me that it would be enough for any woman to have a menstrual cycle..

I do not understand your question here? Please explain more.

P.S. Explanations are more then welcome.

Dear brother as for you stopping praying. I do not agree. Because this prayer is the way that Allah protects you from Satan, devils and any kind of harm. If you leave your weapon then you are not covered and the Shyatn will add more to your doubts and be easier for him to mislead you. You need to be back praying and making so much duaa even if you have those doubts,, Allah will help you more to answer them and by the time they will stop and Shyatn will give up and leave you. I can see you are a good Muslim in the right place, and that is why Satan is working hard with you. HOW can you defeat him without praying?

I have this nice story for you:

A teacher wanted to explain to his student how the Satan do with us. So he said: my dear, imagine you saw a very beautiful garden, but when you wanted to inter, there was a big dog. He wanted to stop you from entering, what do you do?
 He said I throw a stone at him. He said but he will be back. He said I throw another stone. He said but he will be back again and again and again. So the student was confused and was quiet looking at the teacher.
 The teacher said: so easy. call for his owner and tell him to stop the dog from bothering you.Clap
 So your prayer is your calls for Allah the owner, to stop those doubts and feeling in your heart about Islam.

May Allah YA HAY YA GAIOOM, Guides you and me into the TRUTH and the way of the winners and keep us away from the HELL FIRE.

Edited by Full of Hopes - 31 January 2010 at 11:28am
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2010 at 10:58am
Originally posted by haris30432 haris30432 wrote:

Peace Uri,

First of all i welcome you to Islam.May GOD guide u and all of us to the truth.It is really amazing and nice to see your doubts about Islam and i applaud ur courage to question the beliefs in Islam.God has certainly chosen you to be guided.Praise be to him Alone.I perfectly understand your confusions regarding certain things and i find it not surprising at all that you stopped praying becoz of them.It is better to understand and clear things up rather than following a faith blindly.Islam like u mentioned is not a blind faith.God does not want people to have doubts and follow it blindly without reasoning .And this can be seen throughout the Quran.

[3:60] This is the truth from your Lord; do not harbor any doubts.

God asks us to not just read the Quran but "study" the Quran.Study involves critical analysis.And its perfectly alright to do so.

I see many who wrote Quran cannot be studied without Hadith

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

اللهم صلي على نبينا محمد و علىى آله و صحبه و سلم
 This is the truth, Sunna and Hadith are the second source of Islam. As they are the words of the prophet, peace be upon him, who never says false and who is all of his words are inspiration form Allah, the Greatest.

53.1  By the Star when it goes down,-

53.2  Your Companion is neither astray nor being misled.

53.3  Nor does he say (aught) of (his own) Desire.

53.4  It is no less than inspiration sent down to him:

This is totally against God's repeated assertions in the Quran that it is easy to learn,perfect,complete and fully detailed.

This is not against is the hadith adds more to Quraan. And studying Hadith with Quraan is not against that Quraan is easy to study. BUT if CAN NEVER ignore Sunnah/Hadith and stick to Quraan then be a Muslim.

1- The Quran provides the general injunctions that formed the basis of the Law, without going into all the details and secondary legislation, with the exception of a few injunctions that are established along with the general principles.  These injunctions are not subject to change over time or with the changing circumstances of the people.  The Quran, likewise, comes with the tenets of belief, sets down acts of worship, mentions the stories of the nations of old, and provides moral guidelines.

2- The Sunnah comes in agreement with the Quran.  It explains the meanings of what is unclear in the text, provides details for what is depicted in general terms, specifies what is general, and explains its injunctions and objectives.  The Sunnah also comes with injunctions that are not provided by the Quran, but these are always in harmony with its principles, and they always advance the objectives that are outlined in the Quran.

3- The Sunnah is a practical expression of what is in the Quran.  This expression takes many forms.  Sometimes, it comes as an action performed by the Messenger.  At other times, it is a statement that he made in response to something.  Sometimes, it takes the form of a statement or action of one of the Companions that he neither prevented nor objected to.  On the contrary, he remained silent about it or expressed his approval for it.

4- The Sunnah explains and clarifies the Quran in many ways.  It explains how to perform the acts of worship and carry out the laws that are mentioned in the Quran.  Allah commands the believers to pray without mentioning the times that the prayers had to be performed or the manner of performing them.  The Messenger clarified this through his own prayers and by teaching the Muslims how to pray.  He said: �Pray as you have seen me praying.�

Allah makes the Hajj pilgrimage obligatory without explaining its rites.  Allah�s Messenger explains this by saying:

�Take the rites of Hajj from me.�

Allah makes the Zakah tax obligatory without mentioning what types of wealth and produce it is to be levied against.  Allah also does not mention the minimum amount of wealth that makes the tax obligatory.  The Sunnah, though, makes all this clear.

5- The Sunnah specifies general statements found in the Quran.  God says:

�God commands you regarding your children: to the male, a portion equal to that of two females�� (Quran 4:11)

This wording is general, applying to every family and making every child an inheritor of his or her parents.  The Sunnah makes this ruling more specific by excluding the children of Prophets.  Allah�s Messenger said:

�We Prophets leave behind no inheritance.  Whatever we leave behind is charity.�

6- The Sunnah qualifies unqualified statements in the Quran.  Allah says:

��and you find no water, then perform tayammum (dry ablution) with clean earth and rub therewith your faces and hands� (Quran 5:6)

The verse does not mention the extent of the hand, leaving the question of whether one should rub the hands up to the wrist or the forearm.  The Sunnah makes this clear by showing that it is to the wrist, because this is what Allah's Messenger did when he performed dry ablution.

7- The Sunnah also comes emphasizing what is in the Quran or providing secondary legislation for a law stated therein.  This includes all the hadeeth that indicate that Prayer, the Zakah tax, fasting, and the Hajj pilgrimage are obligatory.

An example of where the Sunnah provides subsidiary legislation for an injunction found in the Quran is the ruling found in the Sunnah that it is forbidden to sell fruit before it begins to ripen.  The basis for this law is the statement of the Quran:

Do not consume your property amongst you unjustly, except it be a trade among you by mutual consent.

7- The Sunnah contains rulings that are not mentioned in the Quran and that do not come as clarifications for something mentioned in the Quran.  An example of this is the prohibition of eating donkey flesh and the flesh of predatory beasts.  Another example of this is the prohibition of marrying a woman and her aunt at the same time.  These and other rulings provided by the Sunnah must be adhered to.

The Obligation of Adhering to the Sunnah

A requirement of believing in prophethood is to accept as true everything that God�s Messenger said.  God chose His Messengers from among His worshippers to convey His Law to humanity.  God says:

��God knows best with whom to place His Message�� (Quran 6:124)

Allah also says:

��Are the Messengers charged with anything but to convey the clear Message?� (Quran 16:35)

The Messenger is protected from error in all of his actions.  Allah has protected his tongue from uttering anything but the truth.  Allah has protected his limbs from doing anything but what is right.

Allah has safeguarded him from showing approval for anything contrary to Islamic Law.  He is the most beautifully complete of Allah�s Creations.  This is clear from how God describes him in the Quran:

�By the star when it sets.  Your companion has neither gone astray nor has he erred.  Nor does he speak of his own desire.  It is only revelation that has been revealed.� (Quran 53:1-4)

We see in the hadeeth that no circumstances, no matter how trying, could prevent the Prophet from speaking the truth.  Being angry never affected his speech.  He never spoke falsehood even when he was jesting.  His own interests never swayed him from speaking the truth.  The only goal that he sought was the pleasure of Allah Almighty.

Abdullah b. Amr b. al-Aas related that he used to write down everything that God�s Messenger said.  Then the tribe of Quraish forbade him from doing so, saying: �Do you write down everything that God�s Messenger says, and he is but a man who speaks in contentment and in anger?�

Abdullah b. Amr stopped writing and mentioned this to God�s Messenger who told him:

�Write, for by Him in Whose hand is my soul, only truth comes forth from this.� �and pointed to his mouth.

The Quran, the Sunnah, and the consensus of the jurists all point to the fact that obeying God�s Messenger is obligatory.  God says in the Quran:

�O you who believe, obey God and obey His Messenger and those in authority among you.  If you fall into dispute about a matter, refer it back to God and His Messenger if you believe in God and the Last Day�� (Quran 4:59)

Edited by Full of Hopes - 31 January 2010 at 11:17am
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Senior  Member
Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2010 at 11:14am

Peace Uri,

The below is for your kind reference.

Polygamy was a way of life until the Quran was revealed 1400 years ago. When the earth was young and under-populated, polygamy was one way of populating it and bringing in the human beings needed to carry out God's plan. By the time the Quran was revealed, the world had been sufficiently populated, and the Quran put down the first limitations against polygamy.

Polygamy is permitted in the Quran, but under strictly observed circumstances. Any abuse of this divine permission incurs severe retribution. Thus, although polygamy is permitted by God, it behooves us to examine our circumstances carefully before saying that a particular polygamous relationship is permissible.

Our perfect example here is the prophet Muhammad. He was married to one wife, Khadijah, until she died. He had all his children, except one, from Khadijah. Thus, she and her children enjoyed the Prophet's full attention for as long as she was married to him; twenty-five years. For all practical purposes, Muhammad had one wife - from the age of 25 to 50. During the remaining 13 years of his life, he married the aged widows of his friends who left many children. The children needed a complete home, with a fatherly figure, and the Prophet provided that. Providing a fatherly figure for orphans is the only specific circumstance in support of polygamy mentioned in the Quran (4:3).

Other than marrying widowed mothers of orphans, there were three political marriages in the Prophet's life. His close friends Abu Bakr and Omar insisted that he marry their daughters, Aisha and Hafsah, to establish traditional family ties among them. The third marriage was to Maria the Egyptian; she was given to him as a political gesture of friendship from the ruler of Egypt.

This perfect example tells us that a man must give his full attention and loyalty in marriage to his wife and children in order to raise a happy and wholesome family.

The Quran emphasizes the limitations against polygamy in very strong words: "If you fear lest you may not be perfectly equitable in treating more than one wife, then you shall be content with one." (4:3) "You cannot be equitable in a polygamous relationship, no matter how hard you try." (4:129)

The Quranic limitations against polygamy point out the possibility of abusing God's law. Therefore, unless we are absolutely sure that God's law will not be abused, we had better resist our lust and stay away from polygamy. If the circumstances do not dictate polygamy, we had better give our full attention to one wife and one set of children. The children's psychological and social well-being, especially in countries where polygamy is prohibited, almost invariably dictate monogamy. A few basic criteria must be observed in contemplating polygamy:

1. It must alleviate pain and suffering and not cause any pain or suffering.

2. If you have a young family, it is almost certain that polygamy is an abuse.

3. Polygamy to substitute a younger wife is an abuse of God's law (4:19).

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
اللهم صلي على نبينا محمد و على آله و صحبه و سلم

Subhanallah, Thanks for this article. Interesting mashallah.Clap

Just want to ask you: Is this Quraan or you got if from a book: 

Polygamy to substitute a younger wife is an abuse of God's law (4:19).
 Why does it have Quraan numbers? or do you mean this?

4.19  O ye who believe! Ye are forbidden to inherit women against their will.

Nor  should ye treat them with harshness, that ye may Take away part of the dower ye have  given them,-except where they have been guilty of open lewdness; on the

contrary  l   ive with them on a footing of kindness and equity. If ye take a dislike to them

it may  be that ye dislike a thing, and God brings about through it a great deal

of good.

Edited by Full of Hopes - 31 January 2010 at 11:16am
haris30432 View Drop Down
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2010 at 11:28pm

Peace,

I apologize if im ignoring the original questioner of the discussion in this post.However, i wish to clear something with the sisters and brothers in this forum.First and foremost, i would like to start by saying that im not against Hadith and Sunnah.Its just that my H&S are a little different than yours. My Hadith is the Quran and my Sunnah is Allah's Sunnah(what he teaches us i mean). In the above post one sister has put out some interesting points in support of her understanding that Quran without the Hadith is incomplete.The salat is not detailed.The Zakat is not detailed.The Hajj is not detailed etc etc.Indirectly, they tell you that the Quran is incomplete. God is either bluffing or when God says its complete there is a hidden meaning which only a scholar can decode.

[6:38] All the creatures on earth, and all the birds that fly with wings, are communities like you. We did not leave anything out of this book.** To their Lord, all these creatures will be summoned.

[30:58] Thus, we have cited for the people in this Quran all kinds of examples. Yet, no matter what kind of proof you present to the disbelievers, they say, "You are falsifiers."

This is the truth, Sunna and Hadith are the second source of Islam. As they are the words of the prophet, peace be upon him, who never says false and who is all of his words are inspiration form Allah, the Greatest.

The above statement is totally against the Quran.Please examine the below verse.
[6:114] Shall I seek other than GOD as a source of law, when He has revealed to you this book fully detailed?* Those who received the scripture recognize that it has been revealed from your Lord, truthfully. You shall not harbor any doubt.

Prophet Muhammed only taught and lived according to the Quran and nothing else.The claim that Muhammad was infalliable and that all he did and said was an inspiration is wrong.This elevates him  from being a normal human being to a Super man.The verses below prove that Muhammed indeed was nothing more than a normal human being who received the scripture and was blessed with prophethood  just like all others before him. 

[3:144] Muhammad was no more than a messenger like the messengers before him. Should he die or get killed, would you turn back on your heels? Anyone who turns back on his heels, does not hurt GOD in the least. GOD rewards those who are appreciative.

[18:110] Say, "I am no more than a human like you, being inspired that your god is one god. Those who hope to meet their Lord shall work righteousness, and never worship any other god beside his Lord."

[7:188] Say, "I have no power to benefit myself, or harm myself. Only what GOD wills happens to me. If I knew the future, I would have increased my wealth, and no harm would have afflicted me. I am no more than a warner, and a bearer of good news for those who believe."

MUHAMMAD WAS NOT INFALLIABLE.

The below verse clearly points out that Muhammad was not infalliable.

[66:1] O you prophet, why do you prohibit what GOD has made lawful for you, just to please your wives? GOD is Forgiver, Merciful.*

*66:1 Mohammedans around the world believe that Muhammad was infallible. This verse teaches us that he was indeed a fallible human being (18:110, 33:37, 40:66, 80:1).

ONE GOD ONE SOURCE OF LAW!
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2010 at 12:20am

All that is claimed as Sunnah and Hadith of the prophet are mere hearsays recorded nearly 200 years after the prophet and not by the prophet himself.The Quran came out of his mouth and therefore that is the real hadith but the disbelievers cannot understand it.The ones who follow the hadith and Sunnah themselves admit that many of the hadiths are false.Yet,they choose to follow an inconsistant source when God commands them to follow the only consistant source ie the Quran.

Now if we are true believers,we should be thinking that if GOD says his Quran is complete,perfect and fully detailed and that he did not leave anything out of it,it should be the truth.There should be no doubts.One would then ask where are the details of the salat?.Why did not GOD explain the details of such an important form of worship?.The answer is within the Quran.We learn from the Quran that all practices of islam came through Ibrahim and not Muhammed.Muhammed was asked to follow ibrahim's religion.The Salat,the Zakat,Hajj etc was taught to ibrahim by GOD and Muhammad just followed those practices.

[2:124] Recall that Abraham was put to the test by his Lord, through certain commands, and he fulfilled them. (God) said, "I am appointing you an IMAM for the people." He said, "And also my descendants?" He said, "My covenant does not include the transgressors."

Abraham:

Delivered All

Religious Duties of Islam

[21:73] We made them IMAMS who guided in accordance with our commandments, and we taught them how to work righteousness, and how to observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and the obligatory charity (Zakat).* To us, they were devoted worshipers.

[2:125] We have rendered the shrine (the Ka'aba) a focal point for the people, and a safe sanctuary. You may use Abraham's shrine as a prayer house. We commissioned Abraham and Ismail: "You shall purify My house for those who visit, those who live there, and those who bow and prostrate."

[2:127] As Abraham raised the foundations of the shrine, together with Ismail (they prayed): "Our Lord, accept this from us. You are the Hearer, the Omniscient.

[2:130] Who would forsake the religion of Abraham, except one who fools his own soul? We have chosen him in this world, and in the Hereafter he will be with the righteous.

[2:132] Moreover, Abraham exhorted his children to do the same, and so did Jacob: "O my children, GOD has pointed out the religion for you; do not die except as submitters(Muslims)."

[2:135] They said, "You have to be Jewish or Christian, to be guided." Say, "We follow the religion of Abrahammonotheismhe never was an idol worshiper."

[3:68] The people most worthy of Abraham are those who followed him, and this prophet, and those who believe. GOD is the Lord and Master of the believers.

Muhammad:

A Follower of Abraham*

[16:123] Then we inspired you (Muhammad) to follow the religion of Abraham,* the monotheist; he never was an idol worshiper.

*2:135 The Quran repeatedly informs us that Submission is the religion of Abraham (3:95, 4:125, 6:161, 22:78). Abraham received a practical "scripture," namely, all the duties and practices of Submission [the Contact Prayers (Salat), the obligatory charity (Zakat), the fasting of Ramadan, and the Hajj pilgrimage]. Muhammad was a follower of Abraham's religion, as we see in 16:123; he delivered this Final Testament, the Quran.
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2010 at 12:32am
Proofs in the Quran that Salat and Zakat existed before Muhammad

The Contact Prayers (Salat)

Existed Before the Quran*

[8:35] Their Contact Prayers (Salat) at the shrine (Ka'bah) were no more than a mockery and a means of repelling the people (by crowding them out). Therefore, suffer the retribution for your disbelief.

*8:35 All religious practices in Islam came to us through Abraham; when the Quran was revealed, all rites in "Submission" were already in existence (21:73, 22:78).

FASTING EMPHASIZED

[2:183] O you who believe, fasting is decreed for you, as it was decreed for those before you, that you may attain salvation.

OBLIGATORY CHARITY EXISTED BEFORE MUHAMMAD

[9:54] What prevented the acceptance of their spending is that they disbelieved in GOD and His messenger, and when they observed the Contact Prayers (Salat),* they observed them lazily, and when they gave to charity, they did so grudgingly.

HAJJ EXISTED BEFORE MUHAMMAD

[22:26] We appointed Abraham to establish the Shrine: "You shall not idolize any other god beside Me, and purify My shrine for those who visit it, those who live near it, and those who bow and prostrate.

[22:27] "And proclaim that the people shall observe Hajj pilgrimage.* They will come to you walking or riding on various exhausted (means of transportation). They will come from the farthest locations."

[22:28] They may seek commercial benefits, and they shall commemorate GOD's name during the specified days for providing them with livestock. "Eat therefrom and feed the despondent and the poor."

[22:29] They shall complete their obligations, fulfill their vows, and visit the ancient shrine.

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2010 at 1:08am
The above explains why the Quran does not explain the details of the practices of Islam.Hadith records can only be used as a source to know history.They are no good than any other history textbooks which we may be used to understand some thing that existed in the past.

God did not specify certain things in the Quran becoz they were already existing during the revelation of the Quran.It wouldnt make sense to explain something to the people which they were already doing.God through the Quran pointed out the corruptions that crept into the religion of ibrahim and warned people against persisting in such corrupted practices.
Senior  Member
Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2010 at 3:04am

The above explains why the Quran does not explain the details of the practices of Islam.Hadith records can only be used as a source to know history.They are no good than any other history textbooks which we may be used to understand some thing that existed in the past.

This is false. I am not here to argue. I told you the truth and I pray it is clear for everyone here. Sunnah is half of our faith. It is not a hsitory book but it is the second source of Islam. I mentioned above the true obvious  relation bewteen Quraan and Sunnah for the people who really seek the truth.

God did not specify certain things in the Quran becoz they were already existing during the revelation of the Quran.It wouldnt make sense to explain something to the people which they were already doing.Prove this? So NO need even to tell people to pray, you said they aleardy know. I am sorry to say NONSENSE. OuchGod through the Quran pointed out the corruptions that crept into the religion of ibrahim and warned people against persisting in such corrupted practices. Confused

Edited by Full of Hopes - 01 February 2010 at 3:19am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>
  Share Topic