IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - my children  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

my children

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZEA  J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my children
    Posted: 15 January 2010 at 1:05am
My husband kidpaned my children and I dont know where he has taken them. I spoke to him and my daughters just two days ago and everything seemed fine. I had no idea he was planning to take them away. My heart is aching so much. I don't know whether I will ever see them again. Please make dua for brothers and sisters.
"You will never attain piety and righteousness,(and eventually paradise)until you
spend of that which you love."(Al-Imran:92)
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2010 at 7:03am
Sister Zea, salams,

I remember you joining us last year when your husband took another wife. I am so sorry this shameful man is hurting you more than before. Please, if you have not done so already, then report him to the police for kidnaping your children and find a good lawyer. If funds are low then please go to the local masjid..I am sure they have a responsibility to financially help you with this. THey can also within their ummah find this man.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO THIS ALONE. COME BACK HERE, AND GET AS MUCH HELP AS YOU CAN. AND OF COURSE WE WILL ALL MAKE DUA FOR YOU.

some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2010 at 9:52am

Asslamu Alaikum Wa Rahmaul Allah

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
اللهم صلي على نبينا محمد و على أله و صحبه
May Allah help you sister. I am so sorry for what happened. Just stay strong and close to Allah. Recite the duaa of prophet Yunus, peace be upon him.

May Allah help you.Heart

Edited by Full of Hopes - 28 January 2010 at 9:53am
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
UmmFatima View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UmmFatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2010 at 5:18pm
Assalaamu alaykum sister!

May Allah grant you a great reward in the next life for what you're enduring in this life.

Remember Firawn's wife in the Quran, how she had patience with her situation and still saved Musa (a) and made dua for a home near Allah in the akhira.

The Quran is Allah's word to us, take refuge in it and let its words comfort you! Try to remember Allah constantly and fast if you can. Know that Allah answers the duas of the oppressed.
�Our Lord! Grant us comfort in our spouses and descendants, and make us leaders of the God-fearing.� -Al-Furqan 74
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic