IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - illegal immigrants  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

illegal immigrants

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2009 at 1:22pm
Salams F.O.H's

I don't think you know this brother very well sister :(
some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
JihadX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JihadX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2009 at 2:02pm
Wa Alayki Assalamu Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,

Thank you dear sister Full of Hopes. I appreciate your comments so much. It makes me very pleased to hear this. May Allah reward you immensely and guide as both down the straight path. I'm sorry to read the reply from Martha. I don't know why she likes to insult and make me feel bad about myself. May Allah guide her and cure her. Ameen
< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" ="">
�The knife that slaughtered the guards at Bagram and set us free is now on its way to other places,�
_ The Mujahid, The Eminent, Sheikh Abu Yahya Al Libi
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2009 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by martha martha wrote:

JihadX,

So...you are right. BUt the Islamic system will not work on earth because people will always be flawed, even if they have shariah law in their country.

Martha,
you are right partly. True, people will always be flawed, some more some quiet less. For that, this life is a trial for us, as Allah says. But living under a perfect and uniform law and knowing that your every act is being recorded to be used as evidence against the one who might deny them does have a huge affect on a believer and his intentions and actions.
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2009 at 6:38am
Originally posted by JihadX JihadX wrote:

Wa Alayki Assalamu Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,Thank you dear sister Full of Hopes. I appreciate your comments so much. It makes me very pleased to hear this. May Allah reward you immensely and guide as both down the straight path. I'm sorry to read the reply from Martha. I don't know why she likes to insult and make me feel bad about myself. May Allah guide her and cure her. Ameen< id="gwProxy" =""><!--Session -->< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" =""><div id="ref">

JihadX,
You clearly support the mujahideen, taliban, whatever you like to call them. I do not.

What is most difficult for me to understand is that it is entirely acceptable ( to some, thankfully not all muslims) to kill innocents for the sake of Islam, yet muslims condemn the western world for waging war when their wars have nothing to do with religion at all.

I will never forget the Beslan seige in Chechnya. HOw sisters can kill hundreds of little children is totally beyond me. In fact I will go as far to say that I removed my hijab after that event. This is NOT the Islam I associate with. It is disgusting behaviour of cowards.

Your support of Anwar al awlaki, a cleric kicked out of his US mosque for inciting murder and hatred of the AMericans, proves to me that I do not want to know you, thanks.

And you dare ask why I reply in the manner I do!!??

Who are you JihadX? What is your REAL name and where do you live? Why do you hide behind a false persona?

I don't need curing of my thoughts and views. I have not been brainwashed along the way. My only thought is that you are perhaps still young and have much to learn.

JihadX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JihadX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2009 at 8:10am
I'm sorry to hear this. Of course there are many people who deny them and I've stated the reasons many times. However, there is an ayah in the Quran that talks about liking something that may not be good for you and disliking something that is good for you. Many people dislike jihad fe sabeel Allah. This is very unfortunate.

Wow! I can't believe im hearing this. You removed your hijab!!?? This just shows a lack in faith. There is nothing else to say about this.

My support of Sheikh anwar al awlaki says that I am muslim brother who loves anyone that is beloved to Allah. Actually, he chose to leave U.S and I don't blame him. Why stay surrounded by all of the kufr?? Anyone with common sense and faith would leave. Emigration in this matter distinguishes eman and kufr. Sheikh anwar al awlaki actually said a lecture on this matter. Subhanallah

I don't live behind a false persona. I'm just a young brother who is striving and struggling fe sabeel Allah. I am from the west but I am not excited about saying so. I just ignore it...I don't have a country as of now. I am young and do have much to learn inshallah.

I hope you can maybe listen to islamic lectures and stay away from the western kufr and media.

< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" ="">
�The knife that slaughtered the guards at Bagram and set us free is now on its way to other places,�
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2009 at 5:06am

Asslamu Alaikm

I see that the discussion here was taken FAR away from our topic, which is SAD. But, there is something about jihad, I must say. The Islamic Jihad has nothing to do with killing the childern nor the innocent people. WE need to know more about the Islamic morals and rules of jihad more and more.,,,,

And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2009 at 6:49am
JihadX,

Well, at least I was right thinking you are young. Perhaps as you mature you will change your views. Whatever.

The black widows of the Beslan Seige were not true muslimahs despite wearing the hijab. They had their own personal grievances. THey will not see Jannah for their evil deeds. If you ask why I say that then it is really very obvious. You don't have to be a scholar to understand it.

My removing the hijab had nothing to do with lack of faith. You do not know me very well or you would not say this. It is not the wearing of the hijab that makes a person more respectable or more decent than a non-hijab wearing muslimah. BUt the hijab is certainly seen as a symbol of Islamic values....though obviously not in the case of these moronic women.

We should all be careful who we listen to and follow as our own future is at stake. I do listen to Islamic lectures, but I doubt they would be the same ones as yours.

I guess we should get back to the original topic now before F.O.H's kicks us off    

JihadX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JihadX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2009 at 8:09am
Niqab is more of sunnah for women anyways. Not wearing even hijab is just shameful and immodest. < id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" ="">
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic