IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - illegal immigrants  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

illegal immigrants

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2009 at 11:39am

YEAH,,you are right sister Crysalis,, when I think about Muslims today, I really become full of tears. sad sad sad..Cry Broken%20Heart

But I believe we can at least change ourselves and make other Muslims feel they are our real brothers even if they do not have an ID. YOUR great ID is Islam. Sister. we must start the change first from ourselves. I say it is not easy many even good Muslims will stand in your way and you will face great difficulty but never give up.. Muslims are BROTHERS.. if some one is sick with the reality,, then let us enjoy our dreams. Let me say I least I treat Muslims as my brothers and all Muslim women are my sisters. I should not let those sick minds affect me.Cry well this really makes me cry.. maybe we should stop discussing this.

Edited by Full of Hopes - 22 December 2009 at 11:40am
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
SteppeNomad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteppeNomad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2009 at 4:51am

Is this a Joke?

LoL who the hell are you lot to tell people if they should immigrate legally or not, or accuse them of crimes and other ill beings when most of you cant even criticize your own backyard. Whats more disgusting is these people come from all over the world in search for a better life for themselves and there family (which is totally there right to do so), id love to see those whom complain about them switch over to their side for a month, take their family and everything to live in thier conditions and then let us see if you mention anything about abiding  �to the laws� or going back to Bahrain to come back in legally esp when most of these people dont have the benefit to know the language, laws, or most are even uneducated in their own language let alone being able to know what is what in a foreign land.

Forget as Muslims, but as humans you lot should have at least a bit more sympathy for these people.

What is more funny is most of these people whom criticize illegal immigrants themselves are homeless slaves whos forefathers had to go through the same trouble. No wonder your countries and societies are so backwards because you lot cant even do justice on these poor people.

As for Saudi, legal or illegal ive seen how people there get treated like...., so no need to talk as if they are going to become royals if they get a visa or legal stay. There was an incident just outside the Masjid of Nabi saw where this Asian fellow was on the floor naked (just had his underwear on), I went to help him and this Saudi guy came and tried to tell me to leave �haji yallah yallah� then he tried to drag this malnourish dude on the floor, we almost had a fight there because of that, but then this .....left, anyway in such a kind of society you can expect any type of .......behaviour.

Old saying goes, the one whos stomach is full will never understand the one whos stomach is empty, people dont become maids and slaves, clean other peoples dirt because they want to, its because they want to stay alive, Ya Allah, do you people even know the basics of humanity?

Edited by icforumadmin - 24 December 2009 at 11:44am
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2009 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by SteppeNomad SteppeNomad wrote:

Is this a Joke?

LoL who the hell are you lot to tell people if they should immigrate legally or not, or accuse them of crimes and other ill beings when most of you cant even criticize your own backyard. Whats more disgusting is these people come from all over the world in search for a better life for themselves and there family (which is totally there right to do so), id love to see those whom complain about them switch over to their side for a month, take their family and everything to live in thier conditions and then let us see if you mention anything about abiding  �to the laws� or going back to Bahrain to come back in legally esp when most of these people dont have the benefit to know the language, laws, or most are even uneducated in their own language let alone being able to know what is what in a foreign land.

Forget as Muslims, but as humans you lot should have at least a bit more sympathy for these people.

What is more funny is most of these people whom criticize illegal immigrants themselves are homeless slaves whos forefathers had to go through the same trouble. No wonder your countries and societies are so backwards because you lot cant even do justice on these poor people.

As for Saudi, legal or illegal ive seen how people there get treated like...., so no need to talk as if they are going to become royals if they get a visa or legal stay. There was an incident just outside the Masjid of Nabi saw where this Asian fellow was on the floor naked (just had his underwear on), I went to help him and this Saudi guy came and tried to tell me to leave �haji yallah yallah� then he tried to drag this malnourish dude on the floor, we almost had a fight there because of that, but then this .....left, anyway in such a kind of society you can expect any type of .......behaviour.

Old saying goes, the one whos stomach is full will never understand the one whos stomach is empty, people dont become maids and slaves, clean other peoples dirt because they want to, its because they want to stay alive, Ya Allah, do you people even know the basics of humanity?

Salam,

Of course this is (above story) one of a bad apple. However, Saudi govt must act to stop this bad apple, to make sure this behavior does not transmit to other apples. I heard this kind of story from my Indonesian brothers and sisters that many Indonesian sisters who work there legally as maid have bad treatment. Based on many sources over 50k Indonesian sisters work in Saudi as maid. If Saudi govt not act brother and sister in Saudi should push the govt to do so, because whatever Saudis've done we like it or not will reflect to the image of Islam.

Edited by semar - 24 December 2009 at 12:18pm
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2009 at 12:31pm
Salams,
All of us should have sympathy, empathy for others. Many illegals are treated abominably, but there are also those illegals that treat other humans in a bad way.
If we could tell the difference between the good and bad apple then it would help.
Governments can be too harsh or too soft on immigration issues. It's about getting the right balance so all have equal opportunities. NOthing wrong at all in migrating for the improvement of yourself and family...as long as others you come into contact with don't suffer .

some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2009 at 5:09pm
Asalaam Alaikum,

I do not think ANY system is perfect. Any system that regulates will have either flaws- be exploited or not. We as humans can only deal with people on a case by case basis and do the best we can. And that is why we face justice in the afterlife because we cannot always tell one bad apple or another.  Its like people here in the US, don't mind helping the elderly and the disabled etc. But its those who try to 'cheat' that bothers people.

I wonder if Saudi Arabia opened up its immigration what would happen?  Where does all that black gold wealth go????
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
JihadX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JihadX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2009 at 6:25pm
The Islamic system is the only system that DOES work. Islam is perfect. There aren't any flaws.< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" ="">
�The knife that slaughtered the guards at Bagram and set us free is now on its way to other places,�
_ The Mujahid, The Eminent, Sheikh Abu Yahya Al Libi
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2009 at 1:01am
JihadX,

So...you are right. BUt the Islamic system will not work on earth because people will always be flawed, even if they have shariah law in their country.

some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2009 at 9:00am
Originally posted by JihadX JihadX wrote:

The Islamic system is the only system that DOES work. Islam is perfect. There aren't any flaws.< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" ="">

Asslamu Alaikum

may Allah bless you brother, I am so proud of you. I did not know you in past, mashallah. We say when you thank someone, ao kma nahsabuh, this means when you thank someone you say, that is what I think, because Allah knows the hidden things in hearts, while we see the appearance and still have limits.
  Just want to say,mashallah, you are of those rare people whom this Ummah needs today. Stay here, but you need to be very patient and fight for the sake of Allah.Embarrassed Jihad is big word. You will face some here, say they are Muslims but they have taken from Islam just the name. Some talk without knowledge and never say we do not know!! While there are many many good brothers and sisters here who served Islam and spared the light and the good Islamic manners every place here..The administrator and the moderators are good people, ao kma nahsabuhm,so that will encourage you a lot. Just stay with them. I do the same. I love to stay with the good sisters here. May Allah bless you..I am telling you this because I know how it is hard for someone honest like you to live in these days. Smile

And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic