IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Risale-i Nur  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Risale-i Nur

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saidaltin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Risale-i Nur
    Posted: 17 December 2009 at 6:23am
My dear muslim brothers and sisters. I m from Turkey. God has send a muslim scholar to us, for all muslims and non-muslims named Bedi�zzaman Said Nursi. He had served for the cause of islam in Turkey under very hard conditions. He wrote his collection Risale-i Nur in prisons and when he was exiled. In those times no religious books and teachings was allowed by the Turkish Kemalist state, that's why he was imprisoned.

"Risale-i Nur" is a revolution of belief in a way that it explains the Quranic verses based on the logical approaches. I strictly advice you to read and introduce it to non muslims you encounter. Based on my experiences, people firstly needs fundementals of Iman to be proven logically. Risale-i Nur satisfies this need best.
It gives answers to all questions including destiny, hereafter, unity of God (c.c), and all Islamic related issues (inheritage, marriages)
It also gives decisive evidence for all fundamentals of our belief.

Selamun Aleykum
In a need for your prayings
Said
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2009 at 12:01pm

Wa Alaikum Asslam

Welcome to IC.Smile Happy for seeing you with us..
 May Allah accept from him and you.. May Allah stand for him
and protect him .. Ya Hay Ya Gaioom,,

Brother how can I get this collection? Is there any link you can add for us to see the it and downland it?
Smile

Edited by Full of Hopes - 17 December 2009 at 12:02pm
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic