IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Divorce Matter  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Divorce Matter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Starter
Starter

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote query Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Divorce Matter
    Posted: 09 December 2009 at 9:58am
Aslamolikum.

Kindly require guidance in this matter. A muslim lady which Iam familiar to is in emotional pressure, her domestic affairs are very erruptly distrubed. Her husband is ignoring their infiant child and have sent divorce notice letter. She is educated lady, also jobs nowadays are very difficult to acquire worldwide. She is also facing this circumstance.

Can any one put forward any guidance, salaah, or surah specific for such problems.

Wasalaam

Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2009 at 8:30am
Asaalam Alaikum,

Welcome to the forum..

I m sure some others can give specific surah and duas. I am sorry your friend is going through these struggles. May Allah ease her burdens.

What does SHE want?

Hayfa
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
query View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote query Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2009 at 11:17pm

W'Salaam,

Actually I didnt have the guts to discuse this matter with her, and also I have age difference to discuss these matters with her in detail. To make dua / Khatam from my behalf for her problems, or to possible to tell her.

Thanks and Regards.
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2009 at 9:19pm
Salam,

I dont know which part of the world you are but if a man has decided to give divorce than he can do it by just sending a legal paper with 2 witnesses,i dont know how law works in your country,

First of al the word khatam kind of things are bidaa but you can always do dua for her,i think you belong to the subcontinent.

What eactly she wants,she want that man to stay in her life.i will pray for her best.

Tell her to read this

11 time duru sharif

11 times -ya badiul ajaaibi bil khairi ya badihu.

11 times duru sharif

I heard this amal from someone when my wife decided to take khula from me.Finallly she took it but maybe this was the best for me.

May allah do the best for her,and dont think if he walksout of her life what will happen,everybody is born with their own risk,believe me sister it may happen that if that man leaves her might be deprived of his livlihood as he may be  was getting this risk beacause he was the bread earner of the sister and their child.so lets hope for the best action from ALLAH.do let us know what happen.

Regards
query View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote query Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2009 at 9:29am
W'salaam,

Thanks for providing the verses, will let her know that and hopefully these recitation and belief cleared your burden.

Also, before I knew, these were read for difficult solutions, but didnt know they were also used in divorce matters.

Thanks again for your reply.

Regards ans Salaam.
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2009 at 8:51pm

Salam,

well this is a dua and not a verse in quran,and yes it is read in difficult situation so talaq is one it.

may allah help your sister in this difficult time

Regards
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2009 at 6:30am

Asslamu Alaikum

May Allah help you dear sister. We are tested in this life to be stronger. These are some duaa from the TRUE sunnah and Quraan.. They are VERY useful in difficulty..

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=15656

And this is another post about overcoming tests from Allah, and it is full of duaa..
http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=15627

Forgive me for the late reply..Embarrassed

And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 6:42am
Originally posted by fais fais wrote:

Salam,

Tell her to read this

11 time duru sharif

11 times -ya badiul ajaaibi bil khairi ya badihu.

11 times duru sharif

I heard this amal from someone when my wife decided to take khula from me.Finallly she took it but maybe this was the best for me.

Regards

As Salamu Alaikum

May Allah swt reward you for the concern you holded for the questioner. Can u kindly share the source of the wazaif you shared - "Ya badiu ---" I need the reference from Qur'an and sunnah.

As far as i know, its a bidah. There's no hadith that shall support it.
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic